Clear All

and I am sure that the others that you make will be awesome
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      and I am sure that the others that you make will be awesome
      *huggles* that makes me want to start now
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

aww, you'll do great when you get inspiration.
        sigpic

Comment

aww, you'll do great when you get inspiration.
          I hope so
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:
            Helen sat bolt upright in bed and touched her fingers to her nose; no blood. It was all a dream. When had she fallen asleep? John was still on his back sleeping soundly and recovering his strength. She looked to the bed and saw the empty bowl and the jar that had had peanut butter in it and realized that she had eaten until she had gotten sleepy and curled up right next to John. “I have been watching too many B movies with Will,” Helen sighed and moved off the bed. She took the bowl and jar to the sink before she headed into the bath; she as in desperate need of a shower. Helen risked a glance in the mirror and the only thing out of place on her was the three parallel scratch marks over her right shoulder and those were already starting to fade. But there was something else there, something she had not seen before. It was a small needle mark and it was right below the middle claw mark. Will hadn’t mentioned anything about giving her an injection, he had only old her that they had to start and IV for fluids. Where had the injection come from? It was too recent and it wasn’t there when she had started the direct IV transfusion. Maybe there was glimmer of hope that she had not infected John. Even in dream she thought like a scientist.

Taking a deep breath she turned towards the shower and adjusted the water to the right temperature so she wouldn’t scald her skin when she stepped past the curtain. Helen stood before the mirror again and took stock of her appearance. Her hair was mussed, her skin was paler than normal, and the scratch marks were nothing but a pale pink set of lines. She took off her tank top and removed her black bra before unhooking the clasp to her slacks and sliding them off along with her underwear. Helen slid the curtain back and stepped under the hot, healing water. Instantly her body felt better, her muscles relaxed and her mind cleared to everything but the water running over head, flowing down her shoulders and pooling at her feet before running down the drain. This was what she had needed, a nice hot shower in peace and quiet. But there was no peace to be found in her body with John just beyond the door lying on the bed shirtless.

Here is some helen and John from my story Shackling the Demons.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok I haven't check you fanfic in a while, is that story complete?
              sigpic

Comment

No, not yet. It is a snipet from Ch.3.
                sigpic

Comment

No, not yet. It is a snipet from Ch.3.
                  Aha! After I get free time I will catch up
                  sigpic

Comment

hehe, i hope you enjoy them when you get a chance.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I will
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, kewl!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Helen sat bolt upright in bed and touched her fingers to her nose; no blood. It was all a dream. When had she fallen asleep? John was still on his back sleeping soundly and recovering his strength. She looked to the bed and saw the empty bowl and the jar that had had peanut butter in it and realized that she had eaten until she had gotten sleepy and curled up right next to John. “I have been watching too many B movies with Will,” Helen sighed and moved off the bed. She took the bowl and jar to the sink before she headed into the bath; she as in desperate need of a shower. Helen risked a glance in the mirror and the only thing out of place on her was the three parallel scratch marks over her right shoulder and those were already starting to fade. But there was something else there, something she had not seen before. It was a small needle mark and it was right below the middle claw mark. Will hadn’t mentioned anything about giving her an injection, he had only old her that they had to start and IV for fluids. Where had the injection come from? It was too recent and it wasn’t there when she had started the direct IV transfusion. Maybe there was glimmer of hope that she had not infected John. Even in dream she thought like a scientist.

Taking a deep breath she turned towards the shower and adjusted the water to the right temperature so she wouldn’t scald her skin when she stepped past the curtain. Helen stood before the mirror again and took stock of her appearance. Her hair was mussed, her skin was paler than normal, and the scratch marks were nothing but a pale pink set of lines. She took off her tank top and removed her black bra before unhooking the clasp to her slacks and sliding them off along with her underwear. Helen slid the curtain back and stepped under the hot, healing water. Instantly her body felt better, her muscles relaxed and her mind cleared to everything but the water running over head, flowing down her shoulders and pooling at her feet before running down the drain. This was what she had needed, a nice hot shower in peace and quiet. But there was no peace to be found in her body with John just beyond the door lying on the bed shirtless.

Here is some helen and John from my story Shackling the Demons.
                          Awsome Ares i want more
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

There will be more. Still working!!
                            sigpic

Comment

There will be more. Still working!!
                              Cool i cant wait
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

yeah, as soon as my coffee kicks in I will be writing again... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X