Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Self-pimping...

Finished my H/D Valentine's Day fic and decided to post it early: Memento.
    Awsome story Jen it's so sweet
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'm writting a story sort of for valentiens day it's made up of love letters between Helen and John from there college days up until know
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Ooh can't wait to read!!!

I have one for them in the works too. And I don't even like Valentines day..... lol!! But for Helen and John it works!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Ooh can't wait to read!!!

I have one for them in the works too. And I don't even like Valentines day..... lol!! But for Helen and John it works!
          Cool i cant wait to read Ares

I'm the same about Valentines day it's not such a big deal to me But for Helen and John well anything could happen
          sigpic

Comment

It's a day that celebrates a masacre... who wants to celebrate that. St. Valentine was a Roman who conducted marriages against the Roman Emperor's wishes. When the Roman dude found out he used soldiers to kill St. Valentine and the rest of his followers.

But yeah, I'm still working on it though it is going slow because of the holiday in question.
            sigpic

Comment

It's a day that celebrates a masacre... who wants to celebrate that. St. Valentine was a Roman who conducted marriages against the Roman Emperor's wishes. When the Roman dude found out he used soldiers to kill St. Valentine and the rest of his followers.

But yeah, I'm still working on it though it is going slow because of the holiday in question.
              That brutal for Valentiens day .

I've been thinking about that Xena eps when baby Bliss causes havok what if there was abnormal like that like a person who could make you fall in love with the first person you see John teleports in just as Helen is hit then she jumps him and he's all for it lol
              sigpic

Comment

lmao!!! now that would e fun to write!!
                sigpic

Comment

lmao!!! now that would e fun to write!!
                  Totaly
                  sigpic

Comment

I think i may write that instead for the Valentines day story... thanks babe. unless you wanted to use that idea... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think i may write that instead for the Valentines day story... thanks babe. unless you wanted to use that idea... lol!!
                      Go for it Ares
                      I have many letters to write story/letters lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome. I think i can do something with it while at work today. lol!!

Course i'll alternate that with reading LKH's book the Harliquin.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool i cant wait to read it Ares

I'll be working on my H/J love letter story
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome!! can't wait to read yours either.

I was working on four different stories yesterday while i was at work. Three of them were for john and Helen and then the other one was for Miss Parker and Jarod from Pretender.

It's funny people marvel at me for doing that and I'm like doing what. It's just multi tasking... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love multi-tasking ,i'm the same i can be writting four or five stories while doing other things it's so cool I have books all over my room lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Helen Magnus and John Druitt always together there so cute together I really loved him with the hair look back and take a very very good look at them in 1880's in London they really loved each other with there whole hearts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X