Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Now if only the good stuff would happen.
    Fingercrossed we get some in season 3
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hehe, that would be nice!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, that would be nice!!
        that would be very nice to see i'm crossing everything lol
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lmao!! just be careful when you try to walk.
          sigpic

Comment

*crosses everything too*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

hehe. Please TPTB let something good happen!!

Spoiler:
              John’s senses peeked; someone was watching him and he knew that someone was Helen. He couldn’t explain how he knew, but he just knew. She was hidden in the shadows of her darkened Lab. What would she do if he turned and looked right at her? Would she run? Would she come to him? The only way to know was to find out. Turning he took that first step towards her.

Helen had one chance to get away, to turn and leave him, but she stood rooted to the spot and she allowed him to come closer. She wanted him to come closer to taunt and tease. And he would taunt her. He did that just by being near her an not saying a word.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                John’s senses peeked; someone was watching him and he knew that someone was Helen. He couldn’t explain how he knew, but he just knew. She was hidden in the shadows of her darkened Lab. What would she do if he turned and looked right at her? Would she run? Would she come to him? The only way to know was to find out. Turning he took that first step towards her.

Helen had one chance to get away, to turn and leave him, but she stood rooted to the spot and she allowed him to come closer. She wanted him to come closer to taunt and tease. And he would taunt her. He did that just by being near her an not saying a word.

from which fic is that?
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

that is from my new H/J oneshot called THE NUBBINS INTERVENE.... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

We definaitly need that
                    thats so cool Ares
                    sigpic

Comment

that is from my new H/J oneshot called THE NUBBINS INTERVENE.... lol!!
                      Oh cool!
                      sigpic

Comment

Self-pimping...

Finished my H/D Valentine's Day fic and decided to post it early: Memento.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Self-pimping...

Hooray! You wrote the ice-skating story! I love it!

*sigh* Only you could write such a sobbingly, angsty, cute, fluffly Valentine's Day piece! Great job, Jenn! ~Jess

sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            Hooray! You wrote the ice-skating story! I love it!

*sigh* Only you could write such a sobbingly, angsty, cute, fluffly Valentine's Day piece! Great job, Jenn! ~Jess
                            Aw.. thanks I sent the first half to my beta and told her I was writing a second fluffy half and she was like: ".... Seriously?!?" lol

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              Self-pimping...

Nawwwwww so angsty but yet so fluffy

very Nice Jenn
                              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Very very good. I liked it. Great work Jen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X