Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    I think that if we do get a kiss of that type it's only going to be in flashback form to before the darkness. There's so much pain intertwined with their love now that I'm just not sure there can even be a kiss devoid of deep, deep long suffering. I also think that part of the reason we have yet to see a kiss anyway is to give us a physical demonstration of the emotional separation they are subject to. For while we know the events of "Haunted" there are still mountains they must cross if there is even to be the *chance* that they *might* be together. That they will ultimately end up together in the end remains unknown and only recently was the door unlocked. A kiss now would be premature IMO
    Exactly. I completely agree.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    The angle the shot before that final one is at, you clearly see Helen lean in towards John. Not in a 'kiss' me sort of way but more like she's really being *pulled* towards him. It's incredibly... Awww..

*sigh*

And then he teleports with her leaning towards him.

IMHO, far more powerful than simply a kiss. I'm nearly certain there wouldn't have been a kiss in there. It's so much more heartbreaking without one, her left there *wanting* one but both of them unable and uwilling to go there. I actually get the vibe Helen wanted one but John left first because - based on the pain on his face - he couldn't and still do what he had to do.
    Agree again. A kiss would be great, but I'd actually be a bit saddened if there had been a kiss in that scene.

Like you said, Jenn, it's completely heartbreaking just the way it is.

*loves the angst*
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

There's one in the webisodes if you just want to see them kissing....

Cause let's face it, the fact they did a whole lot more than kissing is Ashley canon.
      Wait, remind me, how are babies made??? LOL

If fluffy stories are to be written, I'm sure there is fluff abounding in spades prior to John's unfortunate insanity.

Comment

Wait, remind me, how are babies made??? LOL

If fluffy stories are to be written, I'm sure there is fluff abounding in spades prior to John's unfortunate insanity.
        Well, Shannon. When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much . . .

LOL, I can just imagine little Ashley asking Helen about babies, and why she doesn't have a daddy like "all the other girls".

Angst abounds.
        sigpic
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
          Well, Shannon. When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much . . .

LOL, I can just imagine little Ashley asking Helen about babies, and why she doesn't have a daddy like "all the other girls".

Angst abounds.
          Although with Helen it could go something like this:

"Well dear, first it depends on the reproductive organs and whether the species reproduce sexually or asexually."

"Oh. Okay mommy, can I have ice cream now?"

Comment

"Well dear, first it depends on the reproductive organs and whether the species reproduce sexually or asexually."

LOL, yep!
            sigpic

Comment

Think this is a good angsty version of this song for this super tragic couple
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Love the song!! thanks for posting Babe.
                sigpic

Comment

This could be a Pavor Nocturnus themed song if John was in that episode
                  sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I sure it would it that perfectly
                    sigpic

Comment

Cause let's face it, the fact they did a whole lot more than kissing is Ashley canon.
                      I have yet to watch the webisodes (it's on my very long list of things to do)

ROFL!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh yeah , that is major canon

It would be nice to have a kiss know as well as back in the 1800s

I'll put a little shippy scene from my Parvor Nocturnus story up later on
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

w00t!!! I am working on a Nubbin inspired John and Helen piece.... and it is called THE NUBBINS INTERVENE... lol!! When I have a little more of it I will post a little of it here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            w00t!!! I am working on a Nubbin inspired John and Helen piece.... and it is called THE NUBBINS INTERVENE... lol!! When I have a little more of it I will post a little of it here.
                            Cool
                            I so wanna read

Gotta love the Nubbins effect lol
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

the Nubbin rock and even more so when they mess with Helen and John... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                the Nubbin rock and even more so when they mess with Helen and John... lol!!
                                Totaly lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X