No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause try as he might she will never beileve, though I think she started to forgive him a little in HAUNTED; right there at the end
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Cause try as he might she will never beileve, though I think she started to forgive him a little in HAUNTED; right there at the end
      I agree and at that bit when he said he loved
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

That yanked at her heart and you could see it in her eyes. no matter what her love for john is still a burning flame within her.
        sigpic

Comment

That yanked at her heart and you could see it in her eyes. no matter what her love for john is still a burning flame within her.
          When i heard him say it my shippy heart went into over drive i hope we get to hear him say it again
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

My head was like WHOA!!! and my heart was like SAY IT AGAIN.... and then it say KISS HER YOU IDIOT!!
            sigpic

Comment

My head was like WHOA!!! and my heart was like SAY IT AGAIN.... and then it say KISS HER YOU IDIOT!!
              I totaly thought they were gonna kiss i so wanted to see that
              sigpic

Comment

maybe it will be a Deleted Scene on the DVD's
                sigpic

Comment

maybe it will be a Deleted Scene on the DVD's
                  That would be soooooooo coool i'd watch it over and over and over and over
                  sigpic

Comment

Same here, iwould watch it until i knew every look that past between them!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Same here, iwould watch it until i knew every look that past between them!!!
                      Me to
                      I can so picture it
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too, and felt like it was so heading there and that is what they should have ended with.
                        sigpic

Comment

Me too, and felt like it was so heading there and that is what they should have ended with.
                          Totaly

A nice slow romantic kiss before he sacraficed himself

John must be a hot kisser
                          sigpic

Comment

In case anyone's still around who's interested, I thought I'd do a bit of self-pimpage: Happiness is Relative. H/D set in the future after they figure out a way to get John back. Spoilers through Haunted to be safe. It's a mild M, but not the first chapter, so I linked directly.

And imho (spoilers for Haunted):
                            Spoiler:
                            Helen completely believed John by the end of Haunted. Emotionally and instinctively she did even back in the cell. That's why she finally let him 'in' to her personal space there sitting next to him at the table. For Helen, that was a very intimate pose. Her final words to him in the episode, that he'd kept the creature at bay, were acknowledging her realization that it hadn't been him committing the crimes but him controlling the creature enough to prevent more crimes. That she'd realized he was both victim and hero, but not villain.

I don't think she needs to forgive him... she now knows he didn't do anything wrong. In contrast, and IMHO based on who I believe Helen to be, based on what has happened with both Ashley and John, I suspect Helen is going to find it very hard to forgive herself. That is what is likely to be getting in her way now.
                            Last edited by JenniferJF; 01 February 2010, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              In case anyone's still around who's interested, I thought I'd do a bit of self-pimpage: Happiness is Relative. H/D set in the future after they figure out a way to get John back. Spoilers through Haunted to be safe. It's a mild M, but not the first chapter, so I linked directly.

And imho (spoilers for Haunted):
                              Spoiler:
                              Helen completely believed John by the end of Haunted. Emotionally and instinctively she did even back in the cell. That's why she finally let him 'in' to her personal space there sitting next to him at the table. For Helen, that was a very intimate pose. Her final words to him in the episode, that he'd kept the creature at bay, were acknowledging her realization that it hadn't been him committing the crimes but him controlling the creature enough to prevent more crimes. That she'd realized he was both victim and hero, but not villain.

I don't think she needs to forgive him... she now knows he didn't do anything wrong. In contrast, and IMHO based on who I believe Helen to be, based on what has happened with both Ashley and John, I suspect Helen is going to find it very hard to forgive herself. That is what is likely to be getting in her way now.
                              Saves fic for later

Haunted:
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree that she did believe him completely and that she does not need to forgive him (oh and that's such a lovely moment with them sitting at the table). IMO, she will struggle with her guilt for a considerable amount of time and she will keep her walls high which could cause more trouble with the rest of the Sanctuary leaders.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                Totaly

A nice slow romantic kiss before he sacraficed himself

John must be a hot kisser
                                lmao!!! I just hope that they do some flash backs that fill in some of J/H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X