No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are not the only one!!! *stomps foot like petulant child* I want a H/J kiss!!

lol!! That would be so sweet!! And I have no doubt that AT and CH would pull it off with fireworks and make us see stars.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      you are not the only one!!! *stomps foot like petulant child* I want a H/J kiss!!

lol!! That would be so sweet!! And I have no doubt that AT and CH would pull it off with fireworks and make us see stars.

Just like Sam and Jock in the puddle jumper though this could be somewhere in the Sanctuary
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I can see those fire works and they are bright sweet
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          There is just so much to explore with them. i mean so many layers and under all of them is the base of love. They have the love, but it is buried. some of those writers need to do another Helen and john episode and bring out that love, this time from her side.
          Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          Totaly we need to see a nice ,hot, romantic moment between them and a major KISS i soooooooo wanna see that
          I think the problem may be that the writers keep making Sanctuary slightly more dark and tragic than most romance novels, so instead of putting in all those romantic scenes, other stuff keeps happening. Unfortunately, the way they're going, they might never have enough time for the amount of kissing necessary to truly show Helen and John's love.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            I think the problem may be that the writers keep making Sanctuary slightly more dark and tragic than most romance novels, so instead of putting in all those romantic scenes, other stuff keeps happening. Unfortunately, the way they're going, they might never have enough time for the amount of kissing necessary to truly show Helen and John's love.
            I think that if we do get a kiss of that type it's only going to be in flashback form to before the darkness. There's so much pain intertwined with their love now that I'm just not sure there can even be a kiss devoid of deep, deep long suffering. I also think that part of the reason we have yet to see a kiss anyway is to give us a physical demonstration of the emotional separation they are subject to. For while we know the events of "Haunted" there are still mountains they must cross if there is even to be the *chance* that they *might* be together. That they will ultimately end up together in the end remains unknown and only recently was the door unlocked. A kiss now would be premature IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              A kiss now would be premature IMO
              Of course it would be. Not simply because of their relationship now, but because I think Helen's own emotions are so tightly damned for her own protection to release them a little would be to risk loosing them all. Which is one of the key reasons, I'm sure, they retained their distance even at the end of Haunted.

Comment

Of course it would be. Not simply because of their relationship now, but because I think Helen's own emotions are so tightly damned for her own protection to release them a little would be to risk loosing them all. Which is one of the key reasons, I'm sure, they retained their distance even at the end of Haunted.
                :: agreed :: To kiss John would require a release of control she simply cannot afford at the moment.

On another note I just downloaded several episodes to put on my iPod! At work we have iPod Fridays so even if i can't watch it cuz I'm working, I can listen *woot*

Comment

On another note I just downloaded several episodes to put on my iPod! At work we have iPod Fridays so even if i can't watch it cuz I'm working, I can listen *woot*
                  Which episodes? I've got Kush, Rev, and The Five on my phone but haven't bothered to convert any of my season two amazon vids onto it yet.

Comment

Which episodes? I've got Kush, Rev, and The Five on my phone but haven't bothered to convert any of my season two amazon vids onto it yet.
                    Kush, Requiem, Eulogy - all very *Helen* episodes (and showcase AT's acting phenomenally) and I adore the friendship between Helen and Will so so much. I don't own any of the episodes so I'm purchasing them one at a time from iTunes. I want to download Haunted, S. 1 finale both parts, and 2nd season opener both part next. I may d/led the second half of Kali just so I can watch that dance sequence again.

Comment

Kush, Requiem, Eulogy - all very *Helen* episodes (and showcase AT's acting phenomenally) and I adore the friendship between Helen and Will so so much. I don't own any of the episodes so I'm purchasing them one at a time from iTunes. I want to download Haunted, S. 1 finale both parts, and 2nd season opener both part next. I may d/led the second half of Kali just so I can watch that dance sequence again.
                      Eulogy still makes me cry.. part of why I've not put it on my phone. It's on my laptop, though. I've got all S1 from Amazon on-demand and subscribed to S2 in HD so I got all those the day after they aired. Not only do I have HD copies but I can make HD screencaps without network watermarks or ads.

Comment

Eulogy still makes me cry.. part of why I've not put it on my phone. It's on my laptop, though. I've got all S1 from Amazon on-demand and subscribed to S2 in HD so I got all those the day after they aired. Not only do I have HD copies but I can make HD screencaps without network watermarks or ads.
                        I should do them in HD but I bought them in SD... hmmmm I don't do screen caps and I'm watching them on my iPod and my tv is older than dirt. I figure by the time I have enough money to have something to watch HD I'll be able to afford everything in HD.

Comment

I should do them in HD but I bought them in SD... hmmmm I don't do screen caps and I'm watching them on my iPod and my tv is older than dirt. I figure by the time I have enough money to have something to watch HD I'll be able to afford everything in HD.
                          I adore being able to do screencaps. They allow me to catch moments like this (spoilers for Haunted):
                          Spoiler:

I adore the fact that, despite what just happened, a smile plays briefly over her lips... I really think that, despite all the pain and loss, at least now she knows the man she fell in love with and still loves really exists. ((Helen))

Plus we have our computer hooked up to our HD TV (TV paid for itself after 6 months without having to pay for cable/satellite) so buying the amazon videos in HD means seeing them in HD Big

Comment

I adore being able to do screencaps. They allow me to catch moments like this (spoilers for Haunted):
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/Sanctuary/th_hauntedlove.jpg
                            I adore the fact that, despite what just happened, a smile plays briefly over her lips... I really think that, despite all the pain and loss, at least now she knows the man she fell in love with and still loves really exists. ((Helen))
                            That is lovely!

TV OT
                            Spoiler:
                            We're rental managers so we get the full DirecTV package (including Showtime/HBO etc) for free LOL So... that's why we're waiting longer for the tv (plus I just started back to work after no work for six months

Comment

Hey All - Hope you don't mind if I join the discussion. I have made my first John/Helen video and would appreciate feedback. The quality isn't as good as I would like but I don't thinks its bad for a first attempt

FYI....Includes a J/H Kiss!!

sigpic

Comment

I think that if we do get a kiss of that type it's only going to be in flashback form to before the darkness. There's so much pain intertwined with their love now that I'm just not sure there can even be a kiss devoid of deep, deep long suffering. I also think that part of the reason we have yet to see a kiss anyway is to give us a physical demonstration of the emotional separation they are subject to. For while we know the events of "Haunted" there are still mountains they must cross if there is even to be the *chance* that they *might* be together. That they will ultimately end up together in the end remains unknown and only recently was the door unlocked. A kiss now would be premature IMO
                                I also agree that a kiss could only happen in a flashback now and I definetly want more Helen and John flashbacks (with or without a kiss). I can only hope we get some flashbacks in season 3...

TV OT
                                Spoiler:
                                My tv is completely capable of HD but I haven't cough up the money yet to get HD with my cable and I am in the just in the process of getting Sanctuary
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X