X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Kali and S3
    Spoiler:
    I think given what Helen has gone through loosing Ash the Cabal attack's getting John back only to loose him to the darkside again possibly etc i think Wexford and other house leaders should go easy on Helen her work is all she has and if they take that from her thats priity brutal Helen's lived longer than any of the house leaders and for them to turn against her at a critical moment well here comes the apocolipse .

And for John i hope Helen finds away to free him from his deamon or at least keep it in check becase it would be good if we could see them have longer moment togther and flashbacks of before and after the blood that be cool and a kiss .

Watching EON when Will say's Helen should spend less time with JTR i was so saying she should spend more time with him .
    Huanted/Kali
    Spoiler:
    The problem is that Helen deals with her fellow heads of household like business associates and keeps them at an emotional distance. With the average person, when they suffer some debilitating loss, as Helen has, there's an expression of grief and through that expression people are assure of someone's stability. Helen keeps her emotions so tightly controlled that those she works with have no idea if her judgment has been seriously compromised. I have to confess that if I were to cut out the things that I have learned as a viewer, Helen could be perceived has having been behaving rather erratically (if not irrationally). The work they do with the Sanctuary is of such importance that they can't risk Helen "losing it" so to speak.

That's why, while it seems incredibly frustrating that Wexford used a level of subterfuge to try to "de-throne" her, at this point the heads of house have been on the receiving end of her distrust (the entire swallowing a bug to make herself crazy) and unfortunately, her lies. Granted, she has incredibly valid reasons for her actions but with no reliable way to assess Helen's sanity, everyone is left standing either risking the entire network by trusting in a way that they themselves aren't trusted or by choosing to protect the network by removing what appears to be an unstable element.

Plus, if I were on the outside, it might cause me to raise my eyebrow if she started spending time with a man with a penchant for rather bloody violence. I think we see in Kali how Helen's reserved and incredibly private nature create problems for herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
      Huanted/Kali
      Spoiler:
      Plus, if I were on the outside, it might cause me to raise my eyebrow if she started spending time with a man with a penchant for rather bloody violence. I think we see in Kali how Helen's reserved and incredibly private nature create problems for herself.
      Spoiler:
      Plus, frankly, the fact she doesn't explain her actions to others - in fact, she pretty much refuses to - appears as arrogance (and really *is* arrogance) and is I'm sure another wedge between her and the heads of the other Sanctuaries.

That said, I subscribe to the theory that Kali is actually a metaphor for Helen herself, with Will the conduit between both of them and 'others', him being the only one who can properly understand and communicate with it/her while everyone else sees its/her power and seeks to destroy or control or manipulate it/her into serving them and so the way I think of it, to most people within the Sanctuary network, Helen appears quite Kali-ish: remote and too-powerful and incredibly dangerous if not brought under control and, failing that, needing to be gotten rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Spoiler:
        Plus, frankly, the fact she doesn't explain her actions to others - in fact, she pretty much refuses to - appears as arrogance (and really *is* arrogance) and is I'm sure another wedge between her and the heads of the other Sanctuaries.

That said, I subscribe to the theory that Kali is actually a metaphor for Helen herself, with Will the conduit between both of them and 'others', him being the only one who can properly understand and communicate with it/her while everyone else sees its/her power and seeks to destroy or control or manipulate it/her into serving them and so the way I think of it, to most people within the Sanctuary network, Helen appears quite Kali-ish: remote and too-powerful and incredibly dangerous if not brought under control and, failing that, needing to be gotten rid of.
        I still need that "Agree" icon LOL

Comment

Fic rec:

Malorem Est by AstraPerAspera. This is an amazing fic.

*happy angsty sigh*

I also posted a new Sanctuary fic today, Hope, but it's only hints of Helen/John really, being more gen than anything.

Comment

Same here Ares
            I love it when you go to bed with a story in mind and you dream about it and in the morring you so have to write it down i do that alot
            I love that the best.... especially when you think it was an actual scene in the show. I had this one dream about John and Helen and then next day I go through the entire first season looking for that scene... lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              I love that the best.... especially when you think it was an actual scene in the show. I had this one dream about John and Helen and then next day I go through the entire first season looking for that scene... lol!!
              That's cool when that happen's it's like your seeing a deleated scene from any of the eps

I hope we get that on the season 2 dvd
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

That's cool when that happen's it's like your seeing a deleated scene from any of the eps

I hope we get that on the season 2 dvd
                I hope so too, that would just be awesome!! and there had better be some good helen and John deleted scenes.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope so too, that would just be awesome!! and there had better be some good helen and John deleted scenes.

Especialy for EON and Haunted i wanna see that kiss
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

[/B]

Especialy for EON and Haunted i wanna see that kiss
                    I do to.... there had better be a deleted scene kiss or something!!! Throw us fans a bone!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I do to.... there had better be a deleted scene kiss or something!!! Throw us fans a bone!!

I'am so with u Ares
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        John and Helen had let the morning hours get away from them. They had walked the length of the private beach. But it was John who had taken it a step farther; he had pulled Helen in to the water. He loved seeing her wet, her hair straightened and her clothes flat against her body. For any man to see such a site surely meant he was in Heaven, and that was where John was at the moment, in Heaven and Helen was his angel. He had told her that once and it was still true. She was an angel.

“Do you know how good you are?” John whispered close to Helens ear.

“And here last night, you were saying I was so deliciously wicked.” Helen laughed and wrapped her arms around John.

“Yes, you are that, but I meant for me. You are so good for me Helen.” John confessed, he had been doing that a lot lately. Telling her things that came to his mind, things that he intended to keep to himself about her, but they came spilling out of his mouth when she smiled at him.

“And you, John Druitt, taste like sin, pure unrefined sin,” Helen arched her eyebrows and gave him a wicked smile.

here is a little Helen and John!!

Is o wish we get to see them kiss in S3
                        sigpic

Comment

I was so thinking there was going to be a kiss in Haunted for a moment but there was none...
                          Delete scenes' kiss? That would make it all better
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

That would be awesome!! And I am so hoping that the DVD's have that deleted scene.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              John and Helen had let the morning hours get away from them. They had walked the length of the private beach. But it was John who had taken it a step farther; he had pulled Helen in to the water. He loved seeing her wet, her hair straightened and her clothes flat against her body. For any man to see such a site surely meant he was in Heaven, and that was where John was at the moment, in Heaven and Helen was his angel. He had told her that once and it was still true. She was an angel.

“Do you know how good you are?” John whispered close to Helens ear.

“And here last night, you were saying I was so deliciously wicked.” Helen laughed and wrapped her arms around John.

“Yes, you are that, but I meant for me. You are so good for me Helen.” John confessed, he had been doing that a lot lately. Telling her things that came to his mind, things that he intended to keep to himself about her, but they came spilling out of his mouth when she smiled at him.

“And you, John Druitt, taste like sin, pure unrefined sin,” Helen arched her eyebrows and gave him a wicked smile.

here is a little Helen and John!!

Is o wish we get to see them kiss in S3
                              I'd love to see that in season 3 that would Rock so much
                              sigpic

Comment

Same here

Comment

Working...
                                X