Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    I enjoy your stories a lot. But I understand just not being able to carry on much now. I'm the same way.
    When I saw the S3 finale... my heart broke. I just couldn't continue writing them because I was shell shocked almost..... I just.... ugh..... John was my FAVE and Magnett was so perfect!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      *WAVES*

THAT's ME!!!! I'm Aerilon452!!!

The reason I stopped writing Magnett was because the show broke my heart when they decided to OFF my FAVE character!! I am offended really because John was the best! he was powerful and deadly and deeply in love with Helen while being forced to be a killer by that creature! I actually have a new one called DOWN THE ALLEY for Helen/John/James.... IDK if you read it. But... I'm sry you are missing my fics... I just don't have the heart to write them right now... but my fics will be finished... eventually I promise.
      I've read some of your stories and you're a good writer. Hope you continue to write in the future.

Comment

When I saw the S3 finale... my heart broke. I just couldn't continue writing them because I was shell shocked almost..... I just.... ugh..... John was my FAVE and Magnett was so perfect!
        The finale was painful but I found the season 4 opener worse but the attack scenes between Helen and John. It pretty much stomped what was left of their relationship into dust. That said, Tempest is still one of my favorite Sanctuary episodes. Love episodes that feature 3 or more members of The Five. And it still amazes me that the show killed off the character of Sherlock Holmes in the first season. The character is so popular why in the world would anyone kill him off. But then I'm a huge Holmes fan. And don't get me started gripping about the show killing off Helen's only biological offspring in the first season. Grrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Belladonna View Post
          I've read some of your stories and you're a good writer. Hope you continue to write in the future.
          I wrote a recent one called DOWN THE ALLEY for Helen/John/James set after John disappears at the end of NORMANDY. I have it posted on FF.net. that's one of the RECENT ones i've writen and.... frankly I am surprised I even wrote it at all! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh hello!!! Hehehe. You know I love your Helen/John/James fics... we should start a whole thread for the three of them XP
            *goes to read fics*
            sigpic
            "For All Eternity"
            The Five | Multi-shpper
            SamxJack | JohnxHelen
            Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
            Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Have you seen this one? It's Helen/John/James by a friend of mine, in which they got rid of the energy creature back in the Victorian era.

http://penknife.livejournal.com/tag/...2Fjohn%2Fhelen
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                Have you seen this one? It's Helen/John/James by a friend of mine, in which they got rid of the energy creature back in the Victorian era.

http://penknife.livejournal.com/tag/...2Fjohn%2Fhelen
                I haven't no, but I'm about to! Thank you!
                sigpic
                "For All Eternity"
                The Five | Multi-shpper
                SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-Helen-Granger View Post
                  Oh hello!!! Hehehe. You know I love your Helen/John/James fics... we should start a whole thread for the three of them XP
                  *goes to read fics*
                  There already is a thread for Helen/John/James. I'll find it and bump it up for you!

I'm glad you like my fanfic!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw it as I was coming here! Thank you, hun!!
                    Soooo happy! Plus, I'm trying to make my way through your fics, they've all be so amazing, I've been reviewing as well!
                    sigpic
                    "For All Eternity"
                    The Five | Multi-shpper
                    SamxJack | JohnxHelen

Comment

I just saw it as I was coming here! Thank you, hun!!
                      Soooo happy! Plus, I'm trying to make my way through your fics, they've all be so amazing, I've been reviewing as well!
                      I've been loving your REVIEWS!!! lol! They have made me feel good about my fics! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been loving your REVIEWS!!! lol! They have made me feel good about my fics! lol!
                        You're most welcome! Amazing fics need amazing reviews
                        sigpic
                        "For All Eternity"
                        The Five | Multi-shpper
                        SamxJack | JohnxHelen

Comment

Hehe!!! I just write what is in my head! lol !
                          sigpic

Comment

I believe that this is the right place to post this! Its taken from the panel at AT6 on the weekend. I didn't go, I got it off tumblr. Sophie, if your reading this, I credit you!! ---> ithoughtitwassmokinghot.tumblr.com
                            Yes, Amanda DID say this!

"Good question. Well firstly, John isn't dead. We wouldn't have killed him off. We were coming up with ideas on how we would bring him back etc. He is too much of a fabulous character to kill off. We did that with Ashley AND LOOK HOW THAT BACKFIRED. It's so hard with Helen and John because they are so clearly still in love with each other and it's a really passionate relationship. They have this child and that brings them closer. THEY GOT ENGAGED FOR GODS SAKE. and then she got with Watson. She is a bit of a whore. A bit of a PLAYAAA. We were definitely going to look into their relationship in season 5 and I think something would have happened again and we were talking about getting them back together. Especially after 'Haunted' when we got a glimpse of him and we figured out why he was the way he was. But yes. They aren't over. "

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PICK UP SANCTUARY!
                            sigpic
                            "For All Eternity"
                            The Five | Multi-shpper
                            SamxJack | JohnxHelen

Comment

I believe that this is the right place to post this! Its taken from the panel at AT6 on the weekend. I didn't go, I got it off tumblr. Sophie, if your reading this, I credit you!! ---> ithoughtitwassmokinghot.tumblr.com
                              Yes, Amanda DID say this!

"Good question. Well firstly, John isn't dead. We wouldn't have killed him off. We were coming up with ideas on how we would bring him back etc. He is too much of a fabulous character to kill off. We did that with Ashley AND LOOK HOW THAT BACKFIRED. It's so hard with Helen and John because they are so clearly still in love with each other and it's a really passionate relationship. They have this child and that brings them closer. THEY GOT ENGAGED FOR GODS SAKE. and then she got with Watson. She is a bit of a whore. A bit of a PLAYAAA. We were definitely going to look into their relationship in season 5 and I think something would have happened again and we were talking about getting them back together. Especially after 'Haunted' when we got a glimpse of him and we figured out why he was the way he was. But yes. They aren't over. "

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PICK UP SANCTUARY!
                              I LOVE AMANDA SO MUCH!!!!!

SANCTUARY NEEDS TO COME BACK!!! gods... just knowing that they were going to work on getting John back and have him back with Helen is SO WORTH it!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly cried d:
                                sigpic
                                "For All Eternity"
                                The Five | Multi-shpper
                                SamxJack | JohnxHelen

Comment

Working...
                                X