No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao!! John coming back is the only reason I want Sanctuary renewed right now..... lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Lmao!! John coming back is the only reason I want Sanctuary renewed right now..... lol!
      I'm enjoying this season even without John so I have several reasons to want more Sanctuary
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just couldn't get into this season...... I mean it's good, but just missing a few things.
        sigpic

Comment

I do like the season but Im not LOVING it as much as previous ones ....
          The contrast between eps is just huge some are OMFGAWSOME others are 'cool'.
          And yeah I really do miss Druitt!
          sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

that's the plot HOLE I can't seem to get past..... I know why Chris can't play Druitt/Biggie cause Chris was on HELL ON WHEELS... but still!!

*Ambles off to watch MONSOON*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              I just couldn't get into this season...... I mean it's good, but just missing a few things.
              That was me with last season, if Druitt wasn't in the episode I wasn't interested, but this season totally grabbed me
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok, do not read below if you have not seen Sanctuary for None part 2!

Spoiler:
                One existing theory in my mind... yes she did have the vest, but it would be soooo much more MAGNETT if John got her out. Yes, I know it's a long shot, but Amanda said herself that she doesn't believe John is dead. This could explain that. XD
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

TOTAL DRUITT WITHDRAW!!!!

Spoiler:
                    We did see Helen with ONE arm in the vest. but it would be WAY BETTER if john had had something to do with her miraculous escape!! I mean come on!! the man can't leave his woman alone. he had to know what was happening and how her world was being turned upside down. JOHN WHERE ARE YOU?

*mutters* Stupid internet gremlins ate my previous post..... losers
                    sigpic

Comment

Nubbins, not Gremlins. And my fantasy is totally up for grabs for a fanfic! XD
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the way you think Em

I totally loved Sanctuary For None, can't wait for Sanctuary to come back
                        sigpic

Comment

Me too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                            Nubbins, not Gremlins. And my fantasy is totally up for grabs for a fanfic! XD
                            I'm sure I cold come up with a little something for that! i already have an idea for a small one shot! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here is what I HOPE/PRAYED happened with Helen....

Spoiler:
                              Helen looked at the display, she only had a few seconds left. Not enough time to put the vest on all the way. she was going to die. She was facing her mortal death again. Those few seconds dragged on like an eternity. Helen was happy not to be hearing the ticking of a clock. Hands came around her then, holding her tight, hauling her close. Then the feeling of static broke out along her skin; she was being teleported away. Helen appeared on a roof top blocks away from her Sanctuary just as the building exploded. Helen turned into the arms she knew all to well to fight back the feeling of pain, despair, at losing her home. She lost the one place that held all the memories of her daughter. Everything was gone now. "Oh, John...." Puling back she looked at him. "Where have you been?" Deep in her heart she had thought he truly had perished in Hollow Earth while trying to make things right.

John was confused. One minute he was in pure blackness, a dark so thick he couldn't see an inch in front of him and then he was in the main lab gathering Helen close and teleporting away with her in his arms. He had no memory before that; no memory after he fed on the energy in Hollow Earth. "I don't know. I can't.... remember." John said looking at Helen. Seeing her face, hearing her voice soothed some part of him he hadn't known was hurting. Still, he was clueless on how he got to her.

As alone as they were Helen felt the need to go to him, to wrap her arms around his lean, warm, frame and just hold on to him until she stopped shaking from her near brush with death... again. Though, that first step was proving difficult. Luckily John made the choice for her. he came to her, wrapped his arms around her and just held her close. She, in turn, embraced him reveling in the way he molded to her.

"What happened to me?" John needed to know. His voice pleaded for the information.

"I don't have any answers for you." she replied. John went stiff in her arms, tension coursing through him and into her. He let her go, stepped away and balling his hands into fists. He was fighting to keep control. Helen had the first reaction to reach out, to put her hand on his shoulder, but she remembered the first time she had done that. John had lashed out and caught his hand across her cheek.

John breathed in, breathed out, and repeated. He was trying to stay calm, trying not to push his memory. The anger was all encompassing, surrounding him like a thick cloak. he was trying to breathe past the rage. He was trying to focus. "I should get you out of here." John bit out and he could have sworn he felt her recoil from him even though she wasn't touching him. Turning to her, john held out his hand waiting for her to take it. She surprised him, as she always did, and placed her hand lightly in his. John stepped in close to her, breathing her in as the last resort, some small measure of comfort, before teleporting them away from the sight of her ruined home; the crumbling ruins of her Sanctuary.
                              Last edited by AresLover452; 04 January 2012, 02:18 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, New vid! Yes, it is Magnett... but in a less.... mooshy romantic light?

Dedicated to anyone who knows that Helen and John are entwined in the most dangerous game of all.

And for those of you who can't see it on Youtube...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X