Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
    I love the Bitter Suite! It was the first ep of Xena I'd ever watched (without realizing what it was... long story involving my young eyes and the Gab-drag scene that made all the Callisto-drags look eerily familiar when I started watching the show for real on DVD). I even have the soundtrack for that episode. It's fabulous.
    i love it!! I have the sound track too!! Kevin Smith (Ares) OMG!! Has the BEST male voice I have heard besides Chris! lmao! He rocked the Bitter Suite with the singing and the dancing!! O_O!! Love it!! lol!

But as far as Fugue goes, I saw the promo only (no sneak peeks for me), and from that brief snippet of song, I have to say it reminds me a bit of the Buffy musical episode. But I think the snippet I heard was from the very first song they sing, so the slight disjointed, awkward feel to it could be reflecting their discomfort at randomly breaking out into song. But very Buffy-esque at this point.
    I'm going to reserve judgment and wait and see how I like this Sanctuary Musical. I'm not sure I will but I wanna hear Amanda sing! She does everything else SO WELL that I wanna see how lovely that singing voice of hers is.

Do you think Biggie will sing? I would love to hear Druitt sing some anguished love ballad to a montage of Helen moments, but I don't think he's gonna be around...
    Biggie won't be in this ep according to Chris from D*C. and Druitt won't be around...... I'm not sure if John is coming back at all and that scares me.

You know, I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing John at all, and I was like, oh it's cuz he's in the AMC show. But Biggie's been in almost every ep. Total blonde moment. Did I already mention that in this thread? I can't remember...
    It's easier to play just the one role and bounce back and forth between shooting for AMC and for SANCTUARY. Having to play both Druitt and Biggie takes a lot of time on Chris and now that he has AMC HELL ON WHEELS, I really have no idea if Druitt will be back. So far, I hope, Druitt is MIA. Watch the man show up in some grand flourish that he is known for and be completely DIFFERENT.... I'm talking different!!
    sigpic

Comment

Having watched the sneak peeks for the episode, I've got to say, I really can't wait

I was hopping at least Biggie would be in it

Henry better be in it! *pouts*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Having watched the sneak peeks for the episode, I've got to say, I really can't wait

I was hopping at least Biggie would be in it

Henry better be in it! *pouts*
        Henry will be in it!! lol1 DOn't he will be!

But I know Biggie won't be cause they talked about it at D*C

Selene: I'm listening to MELT INTO ME and I can so see John singing that to Helen!! OMG!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Henry will be in it!! lol1 DOn't he will be!

But I know Biggie won't be cause they talked about it at D*C

Selene: I'm listening to MELT INTO ME and I can so see John singing that to Helen!! OMG!!

Is that I vid challenge I hear?

*I accept!!*

Comment

As for the musical episode... I am kinda cringing about it!! the only musical ep I enjoyed was THE BITTER SUITE from XENA. That one ROCKED! but I will try this one. I wanna hear Amanda singing!! lol!

ALL HAIL XENA!!

oh wait, were on the Sanctuary section of the board....
            No but in honesty, It's hard to beat Lucy Lawless' singing, she's a great singer.
            But I am excited for this episode I really am

OH and CAN WE NOT MENTION THE GAB DRAG
            thank you! (A)
            sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Oh Gods, I just died by the thought of that ... that would be ... wow
              sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Is that I vid challenge I hear?

*I accept!!*
                LMAO!!! I can not wait to see what you come up with!!

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                Oh Gods, I just died by the thought of that ... that would be ... wow
                Ares and Xena sizzled with that song.... John and Helen would be so damned hawt!! O_O!!!
                sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! I can not wait to see what you come up with!!
                  I've already started. It's slow going because I have to re-rip most of the episodes I need, but I've got the song from the CD and it's awesome...

Ares and Xena sizzled with that song.... John and Helen would be so damned hawt!! O_O!!!
                  And hence the reason it's so freaking hard to do this *right*. It has a heritage to live up to, and Kevin Smith (may he RIP ) did such a wonderful job, I have to do it justice.

Comment

I've already started. It's slow going because I have to re-rip most of the episodes I need, but I've got the song from the CD and it's awesome...
                    YAY!!! Take all the time you need to make it PERFECT!!!

And hence the reason it's so freaking hard to do this *right*. It has a heritage to live up to, and Kevin Smith (may he RIP ) did such a wonderful job, I have to do it justice.
                    Kevin smith was the Perfect Ares!!! (RIP ) The man was so good at being so BAD!! Hence why I love Chris so much!! lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Eight episodes into the season and no sight of Druitt. Had to rewatch some of my favorite John & Helen episodes from last season and got inspired to write my first fanfic -
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7568060/...st_in_a_Teapot

Still hoping that part of Helen's secret is that John went back in time with her and is helping her somehow in her latest scheme.

Comment

In anticipation of my next fanvid (which is sadly not done yet), I have a wallie for all you guys looking for Druitt this season...

Comment

Awesome wallie!

Comment

Sweet wallie selene!

Even though I really really loved the musical, I still miss John lots
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Belladonna View Post
                              Still hoping that part of Helen's secret is that John went back in time with her and is helping her somehow in her latest scheme.
                              Druitt had better be somewhere alive..... HE HAD BETTER HAVE A PULSE!!

Selene: Love the wallie Darling!! It is amazing!!! I sooooo need some of that HAWT Ripper action!! Gods!! Where is he!!
                              sigpic

Comment

selene: Awesome!

Hey guys! Back again!

Yeah! Want John back! Hoping he's alive!
                                amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

Working...
                                X