Comment

Love that art work (love the song also hehe). Great job
          sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Nice!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              That is awesome art Padme!!! Love it!!
              Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
              Love that art work (love the song also hehe). Great job
              Me too. I'll be doing more stuff with WT lyrics.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Nice!
              Thanks guys.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

It's really gorgeous!
                sigpic

Comment

Good news: The musical is next week!

Bad news: What little hope I had of John being in the musical has died
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good news: The musical is next week!

Bad news: What little hope I had of John being in the musical has died
                    Yeah... kinda knew that wasn't going to happen. I have NO hope of seeing him again... at all..... EVER!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay speaking of the musical episode, I saw the promo and instantly cringed. Not because the 2.8 seconds of singing they had was horrible, or anything. I think it was a reflex. This is such a huge risk for them, I think, and I'm reacting to that. I must be. Because I'm still kinda interested to see what they pull off. But at the same time this might be an episode I watch, but don't watch, you know?

I hate watching people embarrass themselves on screen (it makes viewing so uncomfortable, doesn't it?). So when there's something particularly forced or grating on screen, I avert my eyes-- perfect example is in Pavor Nocturnus. I can't watch that decon scene. I've only seen bits and pieces of it cuz it curls my stomach.

Argh... Next week I'm gonna be watching like it's the frigging Blair Witch Project. Eyes half-covered, lights on, dogs around me to keep me distracted in case worse comes to worst...

*phew* Now that that's off my chest...!

Comment

BTW, I still have to see Hell on Wheels. And I have to catch up on Twilight (figures I would stop watching them right before CH comes into the picture as Marcus). I've only seen the first one, by force, and was so sickened I couldn't watch any more.

But I like CH and I like Michael Sheen, and plus I wanted to see Dakota Fanning as an evil little bit** for once, so there's multiple incentives right there.... So much to do!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          Okay speaking of the musical episode, I saw the promo and instantly cringed. Not because the 2.8 seconds of singing they had was horrible, or anything. I think it was a reflex. This is such a huge risk for them, I think, and I'm reacting to that. I must be. Because I'm still kinda interested to see what they pull off. But at the same time this might be an episode I watch, but don't watch, you know?

I hate watching people embarrass themselves on screen (it makes viewing so uncomfortable, doesn't it?). So when there's something particularly forced or grating on screen, I avert my eyes-- perfect example is in Pavor Nocturnus. I can't watch that decon scene. I've only seen bits and pieces of it cuz it curls my stomach.

Argh... Next week I'm gonna be watching like it's the frigging Blair Witch Project. Eyes half-covered, lights on, dogs around me to keep me distracted in case worse comes to worst...

*phew* Now that that's off my chest...!
                          I don't like many musicals but when it comes to musical episodes it's usually a given that I'll like them, besides I'm so excited about hearing Ryan Robbins sing *happy sigh*

BTW, I still have to see Hell on Wheels. And I have to catch up on Twilight (figures I would stop watching them right before CH comes into the picture as Marcus). I've only seen the first one, by force, and was so sickened I couldn't watch any more.

But I like CH and I like Michael Sheen, and plus I wanted to see Dakota Fanning as an evil little bit** for once, so there's multiple incentives right there.... So much to do!
                          I think less of Dakota Fanning and Michal Sheen (especially him, he was in Underworld) for being in Twi, yes I'm a hater when it comes to Twi, but I can't get mad at CH
                          sigpic

Comment

I think less of Dakota Fanning and Michal Sheen (especially him, he was in Underworld) for being in Twi, yes I'm a hater when it comes to Twi, but I can't get mad at CH
                            I love Michael Sheen as Lucian, not so much so much as a Volturi!! Love Chris as Todd, Halling, John, and Marcus if he would lose the red eyes!! They creep me out!! I would be shocked Yessika if you could get mad at Chris!! lol! J/K!!

As for the musical episode... I am kinda cringing about it!! the only musical ep I enjoyed was THE BITTER SUITE from XENA. That one ROCKED! but I will try this one. I wanna hear Amanda singing!! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              I love Michael Sheen as Lucian, not so much so much as a Volturi!! Love Chris as Todd, Halling, John, and Marcus if he would lose the red eyes!! They creep me out!! I would be shocked Yessika if you could get mad at Chris!! lol! J/K!!

As for the musical episode... I am kinda cringing about it!! the only musical ep I enjoyed was THE BITTER SUITE from XENA. That one ROCKED! but I will try this one. I wanna hear Amanda singing!! lol!
                              I love the Bitter Suite! It was the first ep of Xena I'd ever watched (without realizing what it was... long story involving my young eyes and the Gab-drag scene that made all the Callisto-drags look eerily familiar when I started watching the show for real on DVD). I even have the soundtrack for that episode. It's fabulous.

But as far as Fugue goes, I saw the promo only (no sneak peeks for me), and from that brief snippet of song, I have to say it reminds me a bit of the Buffy musical episode. But I think the snippet I heard was from the very first song they sing, so the slight disjointed, awkward feel to it could be reflecting their discomfort at randomly breaking out into song. But very Buffy-esque at this point.

Do you think Biggie will sing? I would love to hear Druitt sing some anguished love ballad to a montage of Helen moments, but I don't think he's gonna be around...

You know, I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing John at all, and I was like, oh it's cuz he's in the AMC show. But Biggie's been in almost every ep. Total blonde moment. Did I already mention that in this thread? I can't remember...

Comment

I love the Bitter Suite! It was the first ep of Xena I'd ever watched (without realizing what it was... long story involving my young eyes and the Gab-drag scene that made all the Callisto-drags look eerily familiar when I started watching the show for real on DVD). I even have the soundtrack for that episode. It's fabulous.

But as far as Fugue goes, I saw the promo only (no sneak peeks for me), and from that brief snippet of song, I have to say it reminds me a bit of the Buffy musical episode. But I think the snippet I heard was from the very first song they sing, so the slight disjointed, awkward feel to it could be reflecting their discomfort at randomly breaking out into song. But very Buffy-esque at this point.

Do you think Biggie will sing? I would love to hear Druitt sing some anguished love ballad to a montage of Helen moments, but I don't think he's gonna be around...

You know, I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing John at all, and I was like, oh it's cuz he's in the AMC show. But Biggie's been in almost every ep. Total blonde moment. Did I already mention that in this thread? I can't remember...

It happens to all of us
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X