Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Question for all you shippers. Now, the events of FKaC, do the scenes we see of the Five in the lab working on the source blood take place before the flashback scenes of them in "The Five", right? Yeah, I know it sounds dumb, but I just want to get the order right.

OK, last question. What do you think would be a good title for my Helen/John ship vid?
    Originally posted by kes View Post
    If I remember correctly the flashbacks in The Five is them injecting the serum (sp). So after the lab scenes from FKaC, since there they are working on making the serum lol

Edit. Chaos
    Thanks. I never would taken you as shipper.

OK, last question. That scene of Helen an John in Kush at the start of the episode when he shows her the ring, is that before or after they were giving the source blood?
    Originally posted by kes View Post
    I like Magnus/Druitt. Love the messed up relashionship. Plus CH rules Druitt.
    But I also like the bickering (sp) with Tesla lol
    And Watson is really HOT!

That scene is a dream. But they have already taken the blood when he propouses. I think. Kinda mixing Webis with tv show.
    The FIVE is where they are injecting the serum, FK&C is where they are devising the serum and about 11-12 years after that.

Rocky: What song are you using?

Kes: CH totally rules Druitt! and ITA with you on how messed up Helen and Druitt are, but I love them that way! lol!

Watson is totally hawt!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Re: The bolded...
    Spoiler:
    YES! I know right?! I had the impression she was asking him to bed her now. Why chose that particular wording? She could have said anything else! And Helen Magnus is not the kind of person to say something just likfe that.

Hmmmm. I love them.
    Spoiler:
    If you go back and listen to it John was talking about sex.... well not all. He wanted to go back, have that normal life where their relationship wasn't tainted by blood and that creature, but Helen wasn't listening to him. She was only hearing what she wanted to hear that John had betrayed her yet again. Granted his intentions were good, the way to go about it... really bad.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      The FIVE is where they are injecting the serum, FK&C is where they are devising the serum and about 11-12 years after that.

Rocky: What song are you using?

Kes: CH totally rules Druitt! and ITA with you on how messed up Helen and Druitt are, but I love them that way! lol!

Watson is totally hawt!!
      OK, thanks, now I got a timeline.

The song I'm using is from Batman Returns, called "Face to Face".

Comment

OK, thanks, now I got a timeline.

The song I'm using is from Batman Returns, called "Face to Face".
        Good Luck on the vid!!
        sigpic

Comment

Rocky, I hope you'll come and post a link here when you're done with it, hm?

OT:
          Spoiler:
          Just wanted to let you guys know that I am safe and sound in New Jersey, way too excited for the Trek Con and not sleeping, but know that the drive went smoothly. This weekend is going to be awesome!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

OT:
            Spoiler:
            Just wanted to let you guys know that I am safe and sound in New Jersey, way too excited for the Trek Con and not sleeping, but know that the drive went smoothly. This weekend is going to be awesome!
            Have a great time LadyJ!
            sigpic

Comment

OT:
              Spoiler:
              Have Lots of fun!!! a Trek Con sounds so fun!! enjoy it!!
              sigpic

Comment

Dropping in my latest Magnett art hope its okay
                Spoiler:

Have a awesome time at Trek ConLGJ!
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Sis!!! Those are so awesome!! You artwork is getting so AMAZING!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Awwww little Elainey they are so good! -super huge hugs-

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Dropping in my latest Magnett art hope its okay
                      Spoiler:

So good! It's nice to have something to lift the old morale about now!
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

A magnett blend, Clicky to make big

Comment

fun little ditty that would suit these two XD

sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                            A magnett blend, Clicky to make big

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...JustAKISS1.png
                            Love it KATH!! It's awesome! I love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

thaaaaaank you dearest

Comment

Its the best!!! So totally PRETTY!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X