http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7096011/1/Wet_Paint
      (fanfiction.net)

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1039
      sanctuaryfiction.net
      As they should be. Great story.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
        As they should be. Great story.
        thanks!! i so loved writing this one! It was awesome o imagine them painting each other! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome fic sis! I love it! I'm reading it again! I left a review(super mega hugs)
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            Awesome fic sis! I love it! I'm reading it again! I left a review(super mega hugs)
            *Huggles* Thanks sis!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Watching the Sanctuary Marathon on Syfy. I have to go to work in fifteen minutes.. Sad day. I wish I could watch them all!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                Watching the Sanctuary Marathon on Syfy. I have to go to work in fifteen minutes.. Sad day. I wish I could watch them all!
                I didn't know that there was a marathon going on, I'm sorry you can't watch it *hugs*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hai Shippers!

Just stopping by to tell you that I have internet access up here finally, so I should be able to watch the finale tonight! This day is just getting better and better! But for now, let's just enjoy the sun, the lake and the surroundings!

Less than 12 hours!

sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Hai Shippers!

Just stopping by to tell you that I have internet access up here finally, so I should be able to watch the finale tonight! This day is just getting better and better! But for now, let's just enjoy the sun, the lake and the surroundings!

Less than 12 hours!

Sweet!

I'm glad you're having fun
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Hai Shippers!

Less than 12 hours!

Have fun LGJ!!!

Tonight!!! YAY!! Can't wait.... kinda scared for John, but still excited!!
                      sigpic

Comment

A wee bit of Druitt angst, okay, a lot, for your season finale viewing pleasure...

Title: Ouroboros
                        Summary: James was with her now. Druitt's face contorted with pain, and he groaned, grasping the sweat-soaked sheets of his mattress. The sting of that revelation was a thousand times worse than any Nazis bullet...(spoilers for Normandy)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7101163/1/Ouroboros

or

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1041

Reviews greatly appreciated. Have fun watching the season finale!
                        sigpic
                        A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Awww Em!! so sry you're missing the Marathon..... Ur not alone! i am too!
                          sigpic

Comment

WOW! Into The Black was so awesome!!

Spoiler:
                            but how am I supposed to survive such a cliffhanger?????
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              WOW! Into The Black was so awesome!!

Spoiler:
                              but how am I supposed to survive such a cliffhanger?????
                              Loved all the

Spoiler:
                              Helen and John quarreling.

Comment

Major Spoiler: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT INTO THE BLACK RUINED!!!

Spoiler:
                                1. Helen smiled when she saw John was alive.

2. Helen was very upset to learn that John let Adam live in exchange for helping him go back in time to stop them from ever taking the source blood so they could be together.

3. I believe the line was similar to : "You would erase 100 years to bed me in another timeline?"

4. John nearly killed himself to save her. Again.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X