• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Ha! New Icon. NOT SNURCHABLE!!

amanda_and_chris_by_emengeecupcake-d3j13p7.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

I need MAGNETT hugs , I can't wait until Monday I need my MAGNETT FIX!!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        Ha Ha! New Icon. NOT SNURCHABLE!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30306[/ATTACH]
        that is So awesome EM!!! rotfl

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        I need MAGNETT hugs , I can't wait until Monday I need my MAGNETT FIX!!
        *Huggles* Love you sis!!!! Magnett will be here soon enough!!
        sigpic

Comment

I just found this vid with clips from "Out of the Blue," fanvids are so good for the soul

sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Love it!! OMG!! that is awesome!!! Thanks for posting it!!
            sigpic

Comment

I was wondering when we'd get some vids/artwork/fics for this episode! I'm still waiting for fics though. I haven't seen one around yet!
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                I was wondering when we'd get some vids/artwork/fics for this episode! I'm still waiting for fics though. I haven't seen one around yet!
                Hehe!! May do a fic or two about the early day's of their marriage from the dream world tomorrow while at work! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

*Waits impatiently for Ares to write fic*

Does anyone else wonder what put Helen in the state she was in inside the dream world? Anxiety and self-isolation?

I had a dream last night it was because the Old City Ripper sent her scary stalker-ish letters when he found out that she was married to John. Also, the Ripper was John's twin... Jack. My subconscious is very imaginative... XD
                  sigpic

Comment

*Waits impatiently for Ares to write fic*

Does anyone else wonder what put Helen in the state she was in inside the dream world? Anxiety and self-isolation?

I had a dream last night it was because the Old City Ripper sent her scary stalker-ish letters when he found out that she was married to John. Also, the Ripper was John's twin... Jack. My subconscious is very imaginative... XD
                    *Sticks tongue out at EM* Am I really the only one you like to read fics from? LOL!

about your thought... it could be that or her D.A of a husband was never around and she just grew accustomed to the isolation and having her paintings as an outlet.... but all artists are tortured people..... believe I know this!! lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      *Sticks tongue out at EM* Am I really the only one you like to read fics from? LOL!

about your thought... it could be that or her D.A of a husband was never around and she just grew accustomed to the isolation and having her paintings as an outlet.... but all artists are tortured people..... believe I know this!! lol
                      *Puts thumb on nose and wiggles fingers at Ares*

Noooo... But you are one of my favorite authors! XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Out of the Blue
                        Spoiler:
                        Didn't John say something like "So we're back to last year again?" when he saw the pills? I thought he hinted to the time they broke up. maybe that's why she's alwys a bit anxious and a bit agitated sometimes.

Painting probably helped her. She seemed reluctant to take pills. I supposed she hadn't done so in a while. She didn't want to go back to the state she was when she brokes things off with John.

Mixed thoughts. But I have yet to watch the episode a second time.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*Puts thumb on nose and wiggles fingers at Ares*

Noooo... But you are one of my favorite authors! XD
                          Hehe! i was kidding, but it's nice to know that I am one of your faves! lol!

i should have something tomorrow and it will be WAY happier than what we saw int he episode! lol!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Out of the Blue
                          Spoiler:
                          Didn't John say something like "So we're back to last year again?" when he saw the pills? I thought he hinted to the time they broke up. maybe that's why she's alwys a bit anxious and a bit agitated sometimes.

Painting probably helped her. She seemed reluctant to take pills. I supposed she hadn't done so in a while. She didn't want to go back to the state she was when she brokes things off with John.

Mixed thoughts. But I have yet to watch the episode a second time.
                          Spoiler:
                          john did say, "So, we're back to Last year." when he saw the pills lying on the table. Maybe the reasons things went really sower was because of the meds and he threw himself into work when she needed him the most. But all she knew was how to get out, how to leave.

John refused to give her the divorce. he wanted things to work out between them and if you look at Magnus while he is offering a second chance, she looks as if she wants to cry. To break down and take his offer. For a split second she wants to take his offer of a better life, a life with him going anywhere and being anyone. She wants nothing more than to have john again, but there are so many things between them... mainly in THEIR REALITY the energy elemental making John homicidal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            Hehe! i was kidding, but it's nice to know that I am one of your faves! lol!

i should have something tomorrow and it will be WAY happier than what we saw int he episode! lol!

Spoiler:
                            john did say, "So, we're back to Last year." when he saw the pills lying on the table. Maybe the reasons things went really sower was because of the meds and he threw himself into work when she needed him the most. But all she knew was how to get out, how to leave.

John refused to give her the divorce. he wanted things to work out between them and if you look at Magnus while he is offering a second chance, she looks as if she wants to cry. To break down and take his offer. For a split second she wants to take his offer of a better life, a life with him going anywhere and being anyone. She wants nothing more than to have john again, but there are so many things between them... mainly in THEIR REALITY the energy elemental making John homicidal.
                            I agree!

Spoiler:

Helen rejected the life John was offering her because she knew it wasn't right. I'm glad this is only in the dream world. IMO she rejected him because deep down she knew it wasn't real. She still loves him, seeing as she almost broke down into tears as she rejected him!
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree!

Spoiler:

Helen rejected the life John was offering her because she knew it wasn't right. I'm glad this is only in the dream world. IMO she rejected him because deep down she knew it wasn't real. She still loves him, seeing as she almost broke down into tears as she rejected him!
                              Spoiler:
                              That entire exchange between Helen and John nearly had her in tears. i agree that deep down she knew this wants HER JOHN, but also she wants it. Helen wants that second chance, but right now it is SO FAR out of her reach. He is all she ever wanted. But also through that was he waring anger. she wanted to hate him but couldn't really make it reach her eyes. It was all for show.

Helen needs John to be a t a distance in their wold because it would be too easy for her to let him in again. He was her one and only. John was Helen's gift from the universe. The one man in all of creation meant to be hears, to love her like a wild fire, and to be there when ever she needed. And he has. He's been there when she called him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I just found this vid with clips from "Out of the Blue," fanvids are so good for the soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3YfeOBApE
                                My soul is sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X