• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Darn i was so hopeing they were
    Maybe
    Spoiler:
    Maybe they are dateing or they were married and seperated maybe . Which could explain him asking her and i remeber in TT teusday Amanda was asked if Magnus still has the wedding ring John gave her and she said yes so maybe it might show up in her dreamscape maybe if they are seperated .Just had another thought what if in this dreamscape he propsed to her again but she is unsure what to say due to something not feeling right which could be another reason he asks her .

Just some thoughts i've been having.
    I actually had that thought too sis! Love them!
    sigpic

Comment

My new artwork The first is my Monthly Calander page.. sorry its late XD

Link: Here
      And the second is NOT SNURCHABLE!!! (still not fully finished, but a comment on Deviant prompted me to post it and get feedback. XD

Please let me know what you think!
      sigpic

Comment

what the song frokm the first pic?! its got my head going around! XD
        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

There awesome Emengee i really like the sceond one awesome work!(mega hugs)
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            what the song frokm the first pic?! its got my head going around! XD
            It's Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Youtube link Here

and thank you
            sigpic

Comment

Careful that song is very addictive. Someone linked to it on one of the GW threads and got it stuck in my head then Midwifeonboard made this Helen/John vid to another one of Adele's songs Set Fire to the Rain....

I went and bought the CD the next day......

sigpic

Comment

There awesome Emengee i really like the sceond one awesome work!(mega hugs)
                Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                It's Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Youtube link Here

and thank you
                EM!!! i totally love the second one! and the Calendar..... O_O!!! LOVES IT!!
                sigpic

Comment

thats right! i was like trying to sing it and couldnt figure it out.. great song and great artwork!!!

*runs off to listen*
                  sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Totally love that vid!! It's awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

I made this banner last night Magnett-Out Of The Blue
                      Spoiler:

I watched the trailer again last night and another thing Magnus said i got a feeling she could be speaking to John i included it in my wallpaper
                      Spoiler:
                      ''Its not that simple anymore is it?''

I'd love to know what everyone thinks
                      Last edited by helenmagnus23; 11 June 2011, 11:45 PM.
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hehe!! sis i think we would all love to know what goes through Magnus's mind and now thanks to this eppy we get to see some of what is in her subconscious!! and JOHN!!!! eeepppppppp Can;t wait!! Magnett!! OMG!! MAGNETT!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay!! MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT, MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT MONDAY!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay!! MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT, MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT,MAGNETT MONDAY!!!
                            Be sure to BREATHE there sis! Can't have you passing out on us!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I made this banner last night Magnett-Out Of The Blue

I watched the trailer again last night and another thing Magnus said i got a feeling she could be speaking to John i included it in my wallpaper
                              Spoiler:
                              ''Its not that simple anymore is it?''

I'd love to know what everyone thinks
                              Love the banner and I thought the same thing

OMG IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around in circles*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

YES!!! Out of the Blue!! YAY!!! So can not wait!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X