Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    AresLover, I think they're married too, but one sentence Helen says in the trailer is weird sooo, idk
    Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    i think they'd be married, one would assume so considering she answered his question with a yes...
    the could be married, but in a rough patch as all couples get into.....

But she still yes, even if there was that big gaping BUT after it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      See? That's the thing. My friend told me (in all her wisdom while I was only fangirling) that it might be some sneaky editing and not and actual yes to his question.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Yes, that's what I thinking too...
      why you guys have to be like that , ruin it

althought i did think of that, but my shipper mind is in over drive XD
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

It's Helen's dream world...

Spoiler:
        Will Ashley be in it?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:
          Will Ashley be in it?
          i will LOVE Helen's dreamscape no matter what!! lol!

Spoiler:
          THAT would be awesome!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:
            Will Ashley be in it?
            You know, AT said that
            Spoiler:
            they had almsot brought Ashley back, but, in the end, she didn't make a large enough contribution to the episode, so they scratched it. Perhaps Out of the Blue was the episode were they thought about having her because of course Helen's dream world would include her daughter being alive!

At last, PTB said that Ashley wasn't in S3, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. That doesn't mean that she not alive in said dream world. She could be off studying in another country or something, but we won't see her.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

You know, AT said that
              Spoiler:
              they had almsot brought Ashley back, but, in the end, she didn't make a large enough contribution to the episode, so they scratched it. Perhaps Out of the Blue was the episode were they thought about having her because of course Helen's dream world would include her daughter being alive!

At last, PTB said that Ashley wasn't in S3, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. That doesn't mean that she not alive in said dream world. She could be off studying in another country or something, but we won't see her.
              Spoiler:
              Just as long as Ashley gets mentioned it will still ROCK! lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Just as long as Ashley gets mentioned it will still ROCK! lol!
                Well, we'll see in 5 days!

*sighs*
                That's still way too long.

But I'm working full days for the next four days, so the weekend should go by fast, right?!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, we'll see in 5 days!

*sighs*
                  That's still way too long.

But I'm working full days for the next four days, so the weekend should go by fast, right?!
                  that is me! i work from Thursday until Sunday...... GOds!! i don;t want to go to work!! i work with stupid people!!!!

Will have to watch some Magnett and listen to lots of music!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I hope they mention Ashley I miss her . Thinking of the Out Of The Blue it has made me think back to Kush when the creature was effecting she saw John he helped her it's got me thinking about this maybe a similar thing happens again which could explain Helen having arroyos thought about her relationship with John. just my thoughts
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I hope they mention Ashley I miss her . Thinking of the Out Of The Blue it has made me think back to Kush when the creature was effecting she saw John he helped her it's got me thinking about this maybe a similar thing happens again which could explain Helen having arroyos thought about her relationship with John. just my thoughts

I had this crazy completely CRACKED out idea last night around 4am....

Spoiler:
                      what if... the same people who has Magnus and Will also have John drugged out in a tank somewhere near them and the suited Ripper is really John somehow drawn into the dreamscape with Helen and Will.

Course it being for so early in the morning the thought really isn't that well thought out! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

That would be so awesome Sis! That makes a lot Sense . Upon watching the trailer again it got me thinking about Kush when John showed up in her dream he helped her.
                        Spoiler:
                        I wounder if he does it again in Out Of The Blue ? I'm looking forward to seeing Helens dreamscape we got a glimpse in Kush but this is so much bigger I can't wait !
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          I had this crazy completely CRACKED out idea last night around 4am....

Spoiler:
                          what if... the same people who has Magnus and Will also have John drugged out in a tank somewhere near them and the suited Ripper is really John somehow drawn into the dreamscape with Helen and Will.

Course it being for so early in the morning the thought really isn't that well thought out! lol!
                          Oh no! I don't think it's that cracked up! I actually thought the same thing.
                          Spoiler:
                          I mean, we didn't see John since he disappeared with Adam in Pax Romana. The promo showed us some of Adam's minions, so maybe he's nearby. If somehow John didn't kill him (okay, we know for a fact that he didn't because Adam will be back) and was taken prisonner by Adam too, then maybe he really is with Helen and Will in that dream world.

I read that the finale had some nice Helen/John moments. Perhaps they're dealing in the real world what was said in the dream world? Now that they know that it was really both of them talking in there.

Ahhhhhh! So many questions! I hope we get satisfactory answers. ;P
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh no! I don't think it's that cracked up! I actually thought the same thing.
                            Spoiler:
                            I mean, we didn't see John since he disappeared with Adam in Pax Romana. The promo showed us some of Adam's minions, so maybe he's nearby. If somehow John didn't kill him (okay, we know for a fact that he didn't because Adam will be back) and was taken prisonner by Adam too, then maybe he really is with Helen and Will in that dream world.

I read that the finale had some nice Helen/John moments. Perhaps they're dealing in the real world what was said in the dream world? Now that they know that it was really both of them talking in there.

Ahhhhhh! So many questions! I hope we get satisfactory answers. ;P
                            Spoiler:
                            It's the only way I could think that John was in her head! I mean they have to have him to. Can't wait mind you!!! this is going to be awesome!!

Though, I really wanna know why John up and changed his MO and left with Adam after he promised to redefine suffering at Adam's expense. i mean COME ON JOHN!!! Maybe Adam promised him Helen. Though there would be o reason for John to trust Adam.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Wait, I don't think there's some Adam mignons is that ep, the moment we see them is a memory from Will from the beginning of the season

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Wait, I don't think there's some Adam mignons is that ep, the moment we see them is a memory from Will from the beginning of the season
                                Spoiler:
                                there cold be some creepy Adam minions lurking.... they looked like they were there, but I guess ur right, they look like a memory. Magnus had one for Fata Morgana if you watch carefully in the promo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X