No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the promo yesterday and sneak peak MAJOR SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      looks awwesome! XD amd Johnny D is back XD
      and he's in a suit...... that looks hawter on him than his leather duster does! lol! Normal John... O_O!! Can our hearts and our minds take it!!??

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      I saw the promo yesterday and sneak peak MAJOR SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
      I really hope you took a breath Sis!! Lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        and he's in a suit...... that looks hawter on him than his leather duster does! lol! Normal John... O_O!! Can our hearts and our minds take it!!??
        Errr... No?

I mean. I'll be dead before next Monday. ._.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Errr... No?

I mean. I'll be dead before next Monday. ._.
          lmao!!!

This is true!! i might be insane before Monday hits!! lol!

AND!!!

If there is a Magnett kiss in this episode then I will definitely Die of happiness! lol!

i just have a feeling that there will be. Cause Amanda said that John was a better kisser than Jack O'Neill.... lol! i just can;t shake that out of my brain!!
          sigpic

Comment

lmao!!!

AND!!!

If there is a Magnett kiss in this episode then I will definitely Die of happiness! lol!

i just have a feeling that there will be. Cause Amanda said that John was a better kisser than Jack O'Neill.... lol! i just can;t shake that out of my brain!!
            Amanda said Helen didn't get a kiss this year
            sigpic

Comment

lmao!!!

AND!!!

I will die of shipper happyness too if there is a kiss

Amanda kissed Chris in the webisodes so she might have been thinking about that when she answered that question (or maybe not )
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                Amanda said Helen didn't get a kiss this year
                I know but she could have just said that to throw us all off! lol!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I will die of shipper happyness too if there is a kiss

Amanda kissed Chris in the webisodes so she might have been thinking about that when she answered that question (or maybe not )
                That Kiss in the webisodes was so sweet, but i would so love one in this episode!! lol1
                sigpic

Comment

Hello guys! ^^ I'm a pure Teslenite but I have to admit I totally can't wait for next week episode, I even hope they are married just like Will and Abby, that would be amazing. There would be John and no Jack. I'm this is going a very episode, and I hope that -about this kiss question- that Amanda was only talking about the first part of season 3 ^^
                  I keep my fingers crossed guys ;-) I would so love to see Magnus actually acting on feelings because John was never Jack ^^
                  Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Hello guys! ^^ I'm a pure Teslenite but I have to admit I totally can't wait for next week episode, I even hope they are married just like Will and Abby, that would be amazing. There would be John and no Jack. I'm this is going a very episode, and I hope that -about this kiss question- that Amanda was only talking about the first part of season 3 ^^
                    I keep my fingers crossed guys ;-) I would so love to see Magnus actually acting on feelings because John was never Jack ^^
                    Have a nice day!
                    Zoe!
                    Welcome to the dark side! (Or is Helen/Nikola the dark side? I get all confused in my colors with the multi-shipping going on in Sanctuary. )
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                      Have a nice day!
                      I have a feeling that in this dreamscape she and John are Married.... cause this is all in her mind.... so THEY might be! and I have a feeling that they are! lol!

I hope that she was referring to the 1st half of S3.... lol!!
                      sigpic

Comment

LadyG, ahah lol, I'm becoming a totally multishipper, but I so want Helen to get some sweetness avec everything that happened in the season, she's in love with John so I hope for an episode at least she is with him or enjoy his company, and out of blue is the perfect moment.
                        AresLover, I think they're married too, but one sentence Helen says in the trailer is weird sooo, idk

Comment

I have everything crossed for a KISS if it happens i will turn into puddle
                          I so wanna see a KISS between them BIG TIME!

I have the same feeling Sis
                          Spoiler:
                          i can deffinaitly see them being married in the dreamscape a perfict world where Helen can have the man and the life she's always wanted though i'm guessing since it's in her mind maybe what she know's of John will show in other ways in this dream world maybe.
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

i think they'd be married, one would assume so considering she answered his question with a yes...
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              i think they'd be married, one would assume so considering she answered his question with a yes...
                              See? That's the thing. My friend told me (in all her wisdom while I was only fangirling) that it might be some sneaky editing and not and actual yes to his question.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                See? That's the thing. My friend told me (in all her wisdom while I was only fangirling) that it might be some sneaky editing and not and actual yes to his question.
                                Yes, that's what I thinking too...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X