Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I asked Amanda What did Druitt say to Helen when he was standing close to her in web 4 ?
    http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...enJohnweb4.jpg
    Amanda said-John said I love you
    Ohhhh! Squeeeee!
    And if Amanda said it, it's canon for us, right?

Great.
    Now, I want to watch the webbies. Where are my DVDs?
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Ohhhh! Squeeeee!
      And if Amanda said it, it's canon for us, right?

Great.
      Now, I want to watch the webbies. Where are my DVDs?
      LOL! I think if Amanda said it, we can definitely accept it as cannon. She is a producer on the show too after all.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

So I watched the webbies again.

THE CARRIAGE SCENE WAS SO MUCH LONGER. I HAD FORGOTTEN PARTS OF IT AND THEY ARE JUST ADORABLE JUST GUH. I LOVE THEM.

/fangirl moment

Now now now...
        Spoiler:
        I can't wait for Out of the Blue and Into the Black.
        In OOTB, Helen is supposed to make an important decision about John, whatever that is.
        And ITB is supposed to have great Helen/John moments.

SO BRING ON THE END OF THE SEASON!
        'nuff said.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

THE CARRIAGE SCENE WAS SO MUCH LONGER. I HAD FORGOTTEN PARTS OF IT AND THEY ARE JUST ADORABLE JUST GUH. I LOVE THEM.

/fangirl moment

Now now now...
          Spoiler:
          In OOTB, Helen is supposed to make an important decision about John, whatever that is.

'nuff said.
          I would GLADLY skip Carentan just so we can see OUT OF THE BLUE and INTO THE BLACK!! Need some Helen and John!! The Magnett deficiency is killing me!! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Hello shippers!

I have watched Normandy and I loved it! That episode was perfect, I think one of Sanctuary's best!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            I asked Amanda What did Druitt say to Helen when he was standing close to her in web 4 ?
            http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...enJohnweb4.jpg
            Amanda said-John said I love you
            SQUEE!!!!!!!

/fangirl moment
            I love the webbies so much and that carriage scene is just so cute! *happy sigh*

Now now now...
            Spoiler:

'nuff said.
            OMG I can't wait!! *starts jumping up and down*

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            I would GLADLY skip Carentan just so we can see OUT OF THE BLUE and INTO THE BLACK!! Need some Helen and John!! The Magnett deficiency is killing me!! lol!
            I have not been getting my required Magnett dose and I'm about to go nuts
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

haven't been getting My Magnett fix either!! I mean COMEON!!! It's Magnett!! We need it!!!
              sigpic

Comment

We need our Magnett fix!!
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I want a Magnett fix NOW! *stomps foot like a petulant child*
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I can give you a fanfic Magnett fix if you want..... lol!!

Spoiler:
                    John opened his eyes and then instantly was up. He moved around the side of the bed so he could check Helen’s bandage. But she stopped him. “Helen, let me…”

“It’s fine.” She muttered letting her eyelids close. They couldn’t stay much longer. Outside the tiny window the sun was almost below the horizon. Helen and John would have to be dressed and fleeing through the woods once again.

Relenting John stood up. He would let Helen sleep just a little while longer, to regain more of her strength before he had her tromping through the woods again. Using his stealth he rummaged through the clothes that were in the drawers. Maybe there would be something in there that he and Helen could wear. John was none to fond of wearing bloody clothes any longer than he had to. But all theses pants were jeans, more jeans, and black t-shirts. If he had to sink as low to wear jeans then he would. At least his clothing would be waiting for him back at the sanctuary. Taking a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt John went into the small bathroom to change. He slipped off his bloody, dirt stained slacks and pulled on the jeans. They were a bit larger than he was used to but the fabric stayed on his hips. John pulled the shirt on over his head looking like a completely different person. He hated it. Montague John Druitt was a man of refined tastes, of exceptional breeding, and he was always well dressed. Wearing these cloths went against his nature, but he did it because he didn’t want to be wearing blood stained clothes; Helen’s blood. Shaking his head clear of those images John walked back into the small bedroom to rouse Helen once again.

Helen hadn’t been truly sleeping; she couldn’t. The minute John walked back into the room she was wide awake. It was she the pull he had on her senses. Gazing at him she couldn’t believe her eyes, John Druitt, was wearing faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Helen wanted to lick her lips at just the sight of him. She had never seen him look more desirable than he did just then. If there was one thing to be said for her former lover; he did know how to wear a pair of pants.

Slowly she sat up and set her bare feet on the ground. “Time to go?” Helen asked and was wondering what she would wear. Holding her hand out Helen took John’s and let him pull her up. She was still shaky, still a little weak, but the rest had afforded her time to heal. If anyone else was in her position with the same injury, they might not be walking at all. It was just another benefit of having vampire blood in her; quick healing. Helen only hoped that who ever owned this cabin wouldn’t notice a couple of pairs of clothing missing. She grabbed the first pair of jeans she could and reached for the v-neck crimson t-shirt next to it. “How about my boots, are they ruined?”

John still held onto her hand, keeping her steady he responded, “The right one had blood in it. I stored all the clothes in a plastic bag. After you get dressed I’ll put it in your pack and we can get going.” He still had his clothes to put in the bag. But that would be done soon enough. He helped Helen back to the edge of the bed so she could sit down. Once again at the closet John grabbed hiking boots for her. Then he left her side momentarily to finish getting rid of the blood in the bathroom and packing away his bloody clothes. There was no need to leave any more evidence than they had already left.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I can give you a fanfic Magnett fix if you want..... lol!!

Spoiler:
                      John opened his eyes and then instantly was up. He moved around the side of the bed so he could check Helen’s bandage. But she stopped him. “Helen, let me…”

“It’s fine.” She muttered letting her eyelids close. They couldn’t stay much longer. Outside the tiny window the sun was almost below the horizon. Helen and John would have to be dressed and fleeing through the woods once again.

Relenting John stood up. He would let Helen sleep just a little while longer, to regain more of her strength before he had her tromping through the woods again. Using his stealth he rummaged through the clothes that were in the drawers. Maybe there would be something in there that he and Helen could wear. John was none to fond of wearing bloody clothes any longer than he had to. But all theses pants were jeans, more jeans, and black t-shirts. If he had to sink as low to wear jeans then he would. At least his clothing would be waiting for him back at the sanctuary. Taking a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt John went into the small bathroom to change. He slipped off his bloody, dirt stained slacks and pulled on the jeans. They were a bit larger than he was used to but the fabric stayed on his hips. John pulled the shirt on over his head looking like a completely different person. He hated it. Montague John Druitt was a man of refined tastes, of exceptional breeding, and he was always well dressed. Wearing these cloths went against his nature, but he did it because he didn’t want to be wearing blood stained clothes; Helen’s blood. Shaking his head clear of those images John walked back into the small bedroom to rouse Helen once again.

Helen hadn’t been truly sleeping; she couldn’t. The minute John walked back into the room she was wide awake. It was she the pull he had on her senses. Gazing at him she couldn’t believe her eyes, John Druitt, was wearing faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Helen wanted to lick her lips at just the sight of him. She had never seen him look more desirable than he did just then. If there was one thing to be said for her former lover; he did know how to wear a pair of pants.

Slowly she sat up and set her bare feet on the ground. “Time to go?” Helen asked and was wondering what she would wear. Holding her hand out Helen took John’s and let him pull her up. She was still shaky, still a little weak, but the rest had afforded her time to heal. If anyone else was in her position with the same injury, they might not be walking at all. It was just another benefit of having vampire blood in her; quick healing. Helen only hoped that who ever owned this cabin wouldn’t notice a couple of pairs of clothing missing. She grabbed the first pair of jeans she could and reached for the v-neck crimson t-shirt next to it. “How about my boots, are they ruined?”

John still held onto her hand, keeping her steady he responded, “The right one had blood in it. I stored all the clothes in a plastic bag. After you get dressed I’ll put it in your pack and we can get going.” He still had his clothes to put in the bag. But that would be done soon enough. He helped Helen back to the edge of the bed so she could sit down. Once again at the closet John grabbed hiking boots for her. Then he left her side momentarily to finish getting rid of the blood in the bathroom and packing away his bloody clothes. There was no need to leave any more evidence than they had already left.
                      More please.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                        More please.
                        ch.2 is coming soon!! Writing a Fight scene between them right now and then it will be ready to post!
                        sigpic

Comment

More please!
                          sigpic

Comment

ch.2 is posted now for you reading pleasure!!

please leave reviews!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7033465/...r_Follows_Them
                            sigpic

Comment

ch.2 is posted now for you reading pleasure!!

please leave reviews!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7033465/...r_Follows_Them
                              Yay!! Reading it sis and leaving a review(mega hugs)

Magnett banners
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Love the banners sis!! They are so fantastic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X