No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing that makes me long for some more Magnett interaction! lol! i miss them!!
    sigpic

Comment

A nice, sad John/Helen video rec.

Comment

that was an awesome vid!!! Thanks for Sharing Steff!!
        sigpic

Comment

A little bit of a new story for Magnett from me!! lol! It should be finished today!

Spoiler:

A KISS TO MAKE IT BETTER:

Helen came through the front door of her home, her Sanctuary feeling battered and bruised from the latest take down of an aggressive abnormal. It wasn’t standard procedure to go out alone, but Will was busy, Henry and the Big Guy had gone to Fiji, and Kate was visiting her brother. Helen was left alone. Well, she wasn’t entirely alone, Nikola was about somewhere, but she knew he would never stoop so low as to help her capture an abnormal. She took off her long leather trench coat; hanging it up before she trudged up the stairs towards her office.

Going through the door Helen immediately headed to her desk where she kept a vial of strong pain killers designed especially for her particular DNA; all other pain killers were metabolized in her body too fast to have any effect. It was the curse of the blood. She had accelerated healing, but the pain was a ***** to manage. Helen placed one tablet on her tongue, tipping her head back to swallow. Instantly she took a drink of the bottled water that she had left out. “Good god, I’m tired.” She muttered to an empty room. At least thought it was empty.

“Then perhaps you should sleep.” John had been watching her since she walked in. He had arrived three hours ago to find no one about, no one except Nikola and he was muttering and curing in Serbian while tinkering with a new gadget.

“John?” Helen turned and there he was standing there like a dark angel. He was dressed in tailored pants, Italian shoes, a charcoal grey button shirt, and his habitual leather trench coat. It was all John. “When did you get here?”

He was about to answer, had opened his mouth in fact to form the words, when he saw a thin trickle of blood roll down from her shoulder and over her collar bone. “You’re bleeding.” He came to her then, crossed the room in long legged strides to get to her. John reached out, touched the tip of his index finger to the blood, and brought his hand back.

AND.......

Here is the complete version!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6977837/...Make_It_Better

or...

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=978

Please leave reviews! thanks! enjoy it!!
          Last edited by AresLover452; 09 May 2011, 10:19 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            A little bit of a new story for Magnett from me!! lol! It should be finished today!

Spoiler:

Helen came through the front door of her home, her Sanctuary feeling battered and bruised from the latest take down of an aggressive abnormal. It wasn’t standard procedure to go out alone, but Will was busy, Henry and the Big Guy had gone to Fiji, and Kate was visiting her brother. Helen was left alone. Well, she wasn’t entirely alone, Nikola was about somewhere, but she knew he would never stoop so low as to help her capture an abnormal. She took off her long leather trench coat; hanging it up before she trudged up the stairs towards her office.

Going through the door Helen immediately headed to her desk where she kept a vial of strong pain killers designed especially for her particular DNA; all other pain killers were metabolized in her body too fast to have any effect. It was the curse of the blood. She had accelerated healing, but the pain was a ***** to manage. Helen placed one tablet on her tongue, tipping her head back to swallow. Instantly she took a drink of the bottled water that she had left out. “Good god, I’m tired.” She muttered to an empty room. At least thought it was empty.

“Then perhaps you should sleep.” John had been watching her since she walked in. He had arrived three hours ago to find no one about, no one except Nikola and he was muttering and curing in Serbian while tinkering with a new gadget.

“John?” Helen turned and there he was standing there like a dark angel. He was dressed in tailored pants, Italian shoes, a charcoal grey button shirt, and his habitual leather trench coat. It was all John. “When did you get here?”

He was about to answer, had opened his mouth in fact to form the words, when he saw a thin trickle of blood roll down from her shoulder and over her collar bone. “You’re bleeding.” He came to her then, crossed the room in long legged strides to get to her. John reached out, touched the tip of his index finger to the blood, and brought his hand back.

AND.......

or...

Awesome fic sis! i loved it! i left a review(mega hugs)

I made this yesterday
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post

Spoiler:

AND.......

or...

Left review.

Comment

Thanks Sis and Steff

Sis: totally love that new Magnett art!!! so awesome!! And So true!
                sigpic

Comment

Great News! I now have internet connection at my daddy's house. YAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                    Let's celebrate with a nice video rec.

Comment

That is awesome Em!! Yay!!

Had seen the vid b4 but i totslly love it!! thannks for posting it Steff!
                      Last edited by AresLover452; 10 May 2011, 05:57 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting Steff

And ares, that was an awesome fic. I'm bummed it was over so soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting Steff

And ares, that was an awesome fic. I'm bummed it was over so soon!
                          Thanks Em... yeah I thought it best to end it there cause the alternate ending that I had had Will and Nikola both standing in the doorway watching Helen and John making out.... so it was WAY BETTER the way i ended it! lol!

Right now working on a YET ANOTHER Magnett fic. lol!! here is a lil spoiler for you.

Spoiler:
                          Helen was so caught up thinking about John, about the sensual glide of his body as she remembered it against her skin that she wasn’t watching where she was going. The earth seemed to open up right under her feet and Helen was falling. Her back slammed into the mound of dirt.

John had been keeping his eye on Helen as they walked but he hadn’t been fast enough to keep her from falling, “Helen!” He shouted a few nanoseconds before he too was falling. John couldn’t stop thinking, ‘here we go again.’ One second he was falling and the next he was laying on top of Helen. John levered himself up, his hands on either side of her waist, asking, “Are you alright?”

Helen gazed up at John, his firm chest pressing into hers. This was too much temptation for her. But she couldn’t resist the answer she gave, “Looks like you got to fall on me this time.” and before she knew it they were laughing together. His rumbling laugh reverberated against her chest.
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't ask me
                            What you know is true
                            Don't have to tell you
                            I love your precious heart

I
                            I was standing
                            You were there
                            Two worlds collided
                            And they could never tear us apart

We could live
                            For a thousand years
                            But if I hurt you
                            I'd make wine from your tears

I told you
                            That we could fly
                            'Cause we all have wings
                            But some of us don't know why

I
                            I was standing
                            You were there
                            Two worlds collided
                            And they could never ever tear us apart

That is all .. *Runs* XD
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

New arts!!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*

RL is so crazy right now! But only one week of school left. I have a paper due on Tuesday, then 4 finals and the excerpt from a play for my acting class on the 24th and I'm DONE!

On-Topic:

I don't think I shared my lastest fic with you! Those on LJ may have already read it though, but sharing the links here for the others! ;D

Title: Fall of 1888 (Yes, a Victorian era fic!)

On FF.net : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6959741/1/Fall_of_1888
                                On LJ : http://ladygj.livejournal.com/8390.html

Spoilers Season 3.5
                                Spoiler:
                                So, I'm pretty 'meh' about the start of the second half of the season. Luckily, Awakening is next week and I so need a Vampire/Nikola ep right now. I think I'll be good. I may have too much expectations though. It's just that I feel a bit let down by the beginning of the season and I'm thinking, if Nikola is back, it ought to be good, right? *hopeful*

But anyway, John is back in less than two weeks! So YEAH! I can't wati for Normandy, you have no idea!
                                Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 14 May 2011, 02:42 PM. Reason: Noticed typos! ;)
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X