• Show
Clear All

how dare life get in the way.sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I wish I could go but that is to far away and I have classes

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
      how dare life get in the way.sigh.
      Life isn't getting in my way... not having money is. The sooner my mom gets a job the sooner I will know if I can go!!

Mom has her application in at a couple of hospitals and one sent her an acknowledgment of her application. Hopefully this Hospital will hire her.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Life isn't getting in my way... not having money is. The sooner my mom gets a job the sooner I will know if I can go!!

Mom has her application in at a couple of hospitals and one sent her an acknowledgment of her application. Hopefully this Hospital will hire her.
        *crossed fingers for your mom*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hopefully it happens soon....

Must Meet Amanda!! lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the infos for Dragon Con Ares! Not really close to home, but close enough. (And we have a holiday in Canada on September 5th! YAY. Lol!) I'll have to compare prices though. I really want to go to a con later this year, so I'll compare the con prices, with the flights and who I'll get to meet there. Just by curiosity, do you know how much is the actual convention? The ticket price I mean.

I have nothing on-topic to say... Discussion questions anyone?
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Thanks for the infos for Dragon Con Ares! Not really close to home, but close enough. (And we have a holiday in Canada on September 5th! YAY. Lol!) I'll have to compare prices though. I really want to go to a con later this year, so I'll compare the con prices, with the flights and who I'll get to meet there. Just by curiosity, do you know how much is the actual convention? The ticket price I mean.

I have nothing on-topic to say... Discussion questions anyone?
              Right now the ticket prices are $90.00. I think in May it changes to $100.00

http://dragoncon.org/

As for On TOpic.... Ummm.... Not really!! Brain is still reeling from AT saying that John is the better Kisser... lol!! I want to see that between them!! lmao!
              sigpic

Comment

WOO. Just checked their guest list...

Nicole de Boer, Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Kate Mulgrew and Amanda Tapping. Ahhh. o.o

(Yes, I realise four of those names are out of topic, but I don't care.)

And Ares, I still don't think John is the best kisser - anyway, not from what we've seen on TV. I'm sorry, but as much as I like H/J, nothing beats the Grace Kiss to date.
                sigpic

Comment

Nicole de Boer, Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Kate Mulgrew and Amanda Tapping. Ahhh. o.o

Leonard Nimoy and Stan Lee are going to be at a convention just two hours away, I think I'll come up with the cash somehow

And Ares, I still don't think John is the best kisser - anyway, not from what we've seen on TV. I'm sorry, but as much as I like H/J, nothing beats the Grace Kiss to date.
                  The Grace Kiss is not the one to beat in my case it's the Moebius Kiss and I'm sure we will see a better kiss between H/J, I just don't know when
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I met Kate mulgrew and LOVED IT!!

i didn't say that he was.... Amanda Tapping did!!

Loved the GRACE kiss!!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Leonard Nimoy and Stan Lee are going to be at a convention just two hours away, I think I'll come up with the cash somehow

The Grace Kiss is not the one to beat in my case it's the Moebius Kiss and I'm sure we will see a better kiss between H/J, I just don't know when

Loved the MOEBIUS Kiss too!! well, ok, I love all the kisses we get to see from Sam and Jack.

But I am sure I would love John and Helen kisses more... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ares - You met KM? I ENVYYYYY YOU! You're soooo lucky!

And yes the Moebius kiss was hot too. But I agree with Ares, any S/J kiss is awesome haha! ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

Ares - You met KM? I ENVYYYYY YOU! You're soooo lucky!

And yes the Moebius kiss was hot too. But I agree with Ares, any S/J kiss is awesome haha! ;D
                        Then you are really going to hate me because I've met Robert Beltran too! AND I got to feel Garrett Wang's ass... lol!! Plus i have a pic of me with Both men!! lol!!

all Sam Jack kisses are awesome and have their own life. Personally i love their kiss from WoO.

But I would so love for passionate H/J kiss.... lol!!
                        Last edited by AresLover452; 18 February 2011, 04:30 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I really need to post here more! Aside from teasing LadyJ with tidbits of TBW I really don't spend a lot of my free time on here any more. I'm always either at work, or with my family, or writing my novel.

*slaps RL*

I need me time, and this is where I shall get it! XD

Wish me luck with TBW! I'm struggling right now and could use some help... anyone willing?
                          sigpic

Comment

I should slap my RL too. My novel is about three of four chapters away from being done... lol!!

You really should post here more EM!!

Miss you so much!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooohhhhhh! Let me know when it hits the shelf! I would love to read it!

and here I am! Twice in one day! lol!

Tidbit:

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Muahahahahaha! I'm making you work for it!
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              The first sensation that Helen was aware of when she woke up was the heaviness in her limbs quickly followed by a nearly crippling pain in her head. She slowly sat up and raised her finger tips to her temple in an attempt to alleviate the pain, wincing when she accidentally pressed too hard on a welt left from a tree branch. She turned her head to the side and felt a sharp sting in her neck right where her throat and shoulder met and she softly probed the spot to see if she had been bitten. As her arm brushed her side she felt silk and her eyes flew open in surprise. She looked down at her body and made a startled noise in the back of her throat; someone had wiped away the blood and had dressed her in a long silk nightgown. In the dim moonlight shining from the window she saw that she was in Nikola’s bed and for the moment the vampire was thankfully absent.

Helen swung her legs over the side of the bed and attempted to stand only to have her legs go out from under her. She silently turned towards the bed and slid to her knees, burying her head in her hands as she took a few stabilizing breaths before trying to push herself to her feet again. She was halfway there when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist to steady her as she fought the dizziness that threatened to overwhelm her. She panicked and tried to struggle away only to be held securely against Nikola’s chest.

“Take it easy, you’re safe.” He whispered softly into her ear. He waited until she was calm before loosening his hold to turn her in his arms. She had tears in her eyes as she fought to stay upright and gladly held on to his arms as he lowered her to sit on the mattress.

“Safe?” Helen repeated. She let go of him and twisted her hands together in her lap, closing her eyes as Nikola knelt in front of her. “You tried to kill me.”

“You gave me no choice. I did warn you.”

Her center of gravity shifted and she gasped as Nikola reached out and held her hands.

“What did you give me? “ She slurred out, her hand going to her neck where he had injected her.

“Something to help you sleep Helen, we have a lot to talk about but first you need to get some more rest. I promise I won’t hurt you.”

The world spun again and Nikola caught her as she started to fall forwards. He lifted her up as if she weighed no more than a child and laid her back on the bed, pulling the soft sheets and warm comforter over her form as she struggled to remain awake.

“Don’t touch me.” She begged before she lost consciousness.

He watched over her as she slept and let his mind wander over his plans. He reached forward to move a curl out of her face and stopped a hairsbreadth away from her skin, desperately wishing to touch her but refusing to go against her wishes while she was asleep. He let his hand drop to his side and walked towards the fireplace, taking a seat in the chair with the best view of the bed. He poured himself a glass of wine and settled in to wait for her, letting his eyes rest on her face as the drug slowly wore off and she slipped into a natural sleep.
                              Last edited by Emengee; 18 February 2011, 06:14 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Love it Em! (even though I had to work to get to it )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X