• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    yeah its really bad.. gotta go clean up my yard today
    Glad you're ok and good luck with the yard
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey guys

OT:

Yes. i was in that cyclone. Cairns, My town [2 hours north of where it crossed the coast] was thankfully spared the worst of it however i never want to hear that noise again. imagine a freight train and a jumbo jet. that's what the winds sounded like. We (family&i) went to our friends place because it was safer, Yasi (the cyclones name) was the biggest to ever hit Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
        Hey guys

OT:

Yes. i was in that cyclone. Cairns, My town [2 hours north of where it crossed the coast] was thankfully spared the worst of it however i never want to hear that noise again. imagine a freight train and a jumbo jet. that's what the winds sounded like. We (family&i) went to our friends place because it was safer, Yasi (the cyclones name) was the biggest to ever hit Australia.
        *Huggles* So glad you are safe!! *Major Huggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Thankss *Hugggs*

Comment

so glad that you guys are ok!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

pretty intense ay Theives

put it this way.. get 100 people put them in a wooden house and give them all hammers and get them to bang all at the same time and have 8 jumbo jets fly as low as possible over your house..

Thats a cat 5 cyclone
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Hey guys

OT:

I'm gald your ok Kath!(super mega hugs) i was really worried about you!(mega hugs)
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  I'm gald your ok Kath!(super mega hugs) i was really worried about you!(mega hugs)

and me i hope
                  sigpic

Comment

put it this way.. get 100 people put them in a wooden house and give them all hammers and get them to bang all at the same time and have 8 jumbo jets fly as low as possible over your house..

Thats a cat 5 cyclone
                    Yep that about sums it up. I'm Kath btw i'm glad neither of us live in Caldwell...

Thanks Elaine <3

Comment

Thats a cat 5 cyclone
                      that the recipe for a migraine. OUCH!

and me i hope
                      So totally relieved that you both are safe and sound!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep that about sums it up. I'm Kath btw i'm glad neither of us live in Caldwell...

Thanks Elaine <3
                        Yeah the beach is now like 15 metres of the actual beach and that toilet block on the broad Walk their Kath.. it moove the cement foundation!

I'm Jess as well
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah the beach is now like 15 metres of the actual beach and that toilet block on the broad Walk their Kath.. it moove the cement foundation!

I'm Jess as well
                          Oh my god. Yeah i just walked down to the beach, there is like...30cm of leaves covering the sand and all the trees along it have been flattened..it's crazy! did you see on the news all the boats that got pushed up? O.o

Comment

Calling all Sanctuary fans!

The discussion for THE FIVE has been posted over @ Sanctuary Cafe and I would love if you all would come over and participate. You don't have to have an LJ account to post And besides, this is THE FIVE! One of the best episodes of season 1 (IMO) and we are introduced to the wonderful Nikola Tesla.
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Thanks for the invite CC.... might mosey on over later.
                              sigpic

Comment

Question... who has the most updated Helen and John playlist? Could someone post it if they have it? Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X