• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Yessika's version so much!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Thanks for the list Steff! Take some virtual green. GW doesn't allow me to give you anything else.

Great vid recs too, I hadn't seen the second one. Did you know though that the first one was done by our own yessika?
      Green... I know, it won't let me give many out anymore. I guess I'll have to spread it around in other threads. Oh, does that make me a green whore? hehe

Yessika's version adds the aspect of John's torture within himself. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post

Yessika's version adds the aspect of John's torture within himself. Amazing.
        I love her version so much. and the way she blended the two songs together was wonderful to tell the story that wen along with the clips.
        sigpic

Comment

Found the next song on the list that has a video.

5. Undisclosed Desires - Muse

Comment

that vid got me hooked on that song! lol! i Love that vid!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              that vid got me hooked on that song! lol! i Love that vid!!
              At first I didn't think I was going to like the red border and heartbeat but it does work with the editing. Great video.

Comment

I loved it! the heart thread in the center was awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

I loved it! the heart thread in the center was awesome!
                  awww, "heart thread". That does sound so romantic. I have to remember that phrase.

Comment

awww, "heart thread". That does sound so romantic. I have to remember that phrase.
                    I have a talented tongue.... well fingers in this case considering I'm typing... lol!!

Just working on Ch.2 of Prevention and here is a small... TINY.... spoiler for you

Spoiler:
                    These days John was the only one who could calm her down. Rather than dwell on this further John urged, “It will be daylight soon enough, come to bed, sleep, and put these worries out of you mind until it comes time to speak of them to the others.”

Helen closed her eyes letting her feral side calm and then opened eyes to the darkness. “You have such a talented tongue when you want to use it.” She joked, “But I concede. I know I need sleep and later today will be soon enough to revisit the atrocities that have happened to us.” Leaving John she went to the bed and reclined. Only, her mind would not stop; it would not still.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a talented tongue.... well fingers in this case considering I'm typing... lol!!

Just working on Ch.2 of Prevention and here is a small... TINY.... spoiler for you

Spoiler:
                      These days John was the only one who could calm her down. Rather than dwell on this further John urged, “It will be daylight soon enough, come to bed, sleep, and put these worries out of you mind until it comes time to speak of them to the others.”

Helen closed her eyes letting her feral side calm and then opened eyes to the darkness. “You have such a talented tongue when you want to use it.” She joked, “But I concede. I know I need sleep and later today will be soon enough to revisit the atrocities that have happened to us.” Leaving John she went to the bed and reclined. Only, her mind would not stop; it would not still.
                      Just got finished with the first Chapter.
                      Spoiler:
                      The twist of John being the one calming Helen is so intriguing.

Comment

Just got finished with the first Chapter.
                        Spoiler:
                        The twist of John being the one calming Helen is so intriguing.
                        i just got your review and I have 7 chapters to figure out all, well what I will tell, happened in those 70 years... lol!

Spoiler:
                        I have a surprise for John's ability to calm her.... lol! AS you can tell he is the sane now in their marriage... lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

Found next on list with a vid. Cool editing.

10. Someday - Nicklback

Comment

I love that one lots!! not just the song! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Found next on list with a vid. Cool editing.

10. Someday - Nicklback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaS3upXS-JE
                              I love that vid! I've watched it so many times! Anything laci12laci does (she has amazing SG vid too) is good! She's Devilish Me on GW... if you ever come accross her username.

And I love the song itself personally. ^^
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Someday is a great song and done very well by Nickelback! i love them. I was listening to the song HOW YOU REMIND ME and Iw as thinking of John and Helen... lol!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X