Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    In Death: (This is what I have in my head for after Hollow Men, not gonna happen but still... lol! And still a very rough idea)
    Spoiler:
    John followed the waning link he held to Helen. He had to find her, had to be with her. She was dead that much he knew, but through their bond he was keeping some of her alive in him. Adam was close to death and his minions were in pieces. All that mattered was Helen. John took twists and turns in the cane tunnel until he came to a chamber where he saw the last man he thought he would never see again; Gregory Magnus. Helen’s father was here standing with Kate, Will, and the Wolf. He scanned all he faces trying to find Helen, though he knew where she was. She was dead. “Gregory…?”

“John, you shouldn’t be here.” Gregory stood in John’s way. His daughter and the Ripper were linked in a way he had waned against. But john had a right to be here, he was keeping his daughter’s heart beating through their link.

“I’m keeping her alive; I’m keeping her linked to the land of the living.” John growled, but already he could feel his life slipping away from him. He wanted to place his hand over his heart to be sure that his heart was still beating.

“John, a few hours, you still have that.” Gregory said putting his fingers to John’s pulse. It was strong a steady for now at least, but in a few hours who knew.
    I must admit this one picked my curiosity. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wow four months? That's a long time.

Spoiler:
      We know they have to be alive, otherwise the show would be over.

Loved how Druitt was willing to go to any lengths to save Helen, including getting Adam/Hyde to help. Although I have a feeling he should have taken Tesla with him. I just knew that Hyde would take over once they were there.

And is it just me, or was that ***** who electrocuted the team a Cylon? She looked like the priestess woman from Caprica.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OT: LiveJournal
        Spoiler:
        Is anyone really good with HTML? I have taken some classes, but this is bothering me! I just got a new LJ layout (can't seem to decided on one that I really like) and now I have two blue lines across the top. It looks as if it is from the original layout (flexible squares) but I have checked everything I could think of and it is still there. Any thoughts?

Edit: Problem fixed!! Thanks Jas!

Sorry, I haven't replied recently . . . we have company coming for Christmas and I have spent the whole day cleaning. I'll be back soon!
        Last edited by ClassicCouples; 21 December 2010, 01:37 PM.
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Glad you got it fixed CC

Comment

Made a new vid!!

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*eyes light up* yay! its awesomee Yessika

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Just watched and left comment. The use of the present and past to go with the lyrics was what made the video for me. Love it.

Comment

Awesome vid yessika! And THAT SONG. o.o It fits H/J so well.

Oh and EDIT: Totally OT but I feel like sharing:
                  Spoiler:
                  I had my final exam today! WOOT! I'm officially off for one month. The end of the semester was rough but I'm glad it's finally over!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                    *eyes light up* yay! its awesomee Yessika
                    Thanks

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                    Just watched and left comment. The use of the present and past to go with the lyrics was what made the video for me. Love it.
                    I read your comment and thanks again

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Thank you! I can't get the credit for the song choice though, Ares was the one who suggested it ages ago

Spoiler:
                    I had my final exam today! WOOT! I'm officially off for one month. The end of the semester was rough but I'm glad it's finally over!
                    Spoiler:
                    YAY!!
                    I finished this past Thursday, I had a rough semester also and I'm off for a little bit more than a month
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Did Amanda say that Helen wouldn't be getting a kiss this season, or this year?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        Uhm... I think it was this season, I wish it was only this year
                        sigpic

Comment

I must admit this one picked my curiosity. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
                          Oh it getting pretty good... at least to me it is...lol!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Wow four months? That's a long time.

Spoiler:
                          We know they have to be alive, otherwise the show would be over.

Loved how Druitt was willing to go to any lengths to save Helen, including getting Adam/Hyde to help. Although I have a feeling he should have taken Tesla with him. I just knew that Hyde would take over once they were there.

And is it just me, or was that ***** who electrocuted the team a Cylon? She looked like the priestess woman from Caprica.
                          Spoiler:
                          Seriously, what could tesla have done except get captured too... lol! it was still funny the way John left him behind. Such a fake out... hilarious!

and yeah Rana was the chick from Caprica.

Spoiler:
                          Glad you finished. how do you think you did?

Thank you! I can't get the credit for the song choice though, Ares was the one who suggested it ages ago
                          I never thought you would actually use it though...lol!! Glad you did! It was SO AWESOME!!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          I wish she had only said this year.... *is bummed*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            I never thought you would actually use it though...lol!! Glad you did! It was SO AWESOME!!
                            It was always my plan to use it, it just took me a while

I wish she had only said this year.... *is bummed*
                            Ditto
                            sigpic

Comment

It was always my plan to use it, it just took me a while

Ditto
                              *Is still bummer about Helen not getting smoochies form JTR*

BUT!!! There is FANFICTION!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I made another Magnett Banner

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X