Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kv0921 View Post
    Didn't they say though that Helen Was 160 on Amanda Tappings Birthday and Amanda is a Virgo, so wouldnt Helen be a Virgo?
    I tend to go along with the actor's birthday for a character age if it is not mentioned in the show. That is if I can find it. Still having trouble finding Ryan Robin's bday.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I tend to go along with the actor's birthday for a character age if it is not mentioned in the show. That is if I can find it. Still having trouble finding Ryan Robin's bday.
      There was something actually mentioned on twitter, on Amanda Tappings Birthday about them bringing a cake to Amanda that said "Happy 160th Birthday Helen Magnus" Some of the Actors Birthdays are hard to find. Still Wondering How old Christopher Heyerdaul is. Sorry Random.

Comment

There was something actually mentioned on twitter, on Amanda Tappings Birthday about them bringing a cake to Amanda that said "Happy 160th Birthday Helen Magnus" Some of the Actors Birthdays are hard to find. Still Wondering How old Christopher Heyerdaul is. Sorry Random.
        That's funny! That could have been after the episode was filmed. Or they show could still be in 2009. I know some shows don't always advance as fast as real life does.

It would be interesting to know if John is the same age or older than Helen. Or course, since he can teleport through time and space, he could have jumped a head a little making him now younger than her. (or can he only teleport through space and not time? I can't remember)
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

It would be interesting to know if John is the same age or older than Helen. Or course, since he can teleport through time and space, he could have jumped a head a little making him now younger than her. (or can he only teleport through space and not time? I can't remember)
          The real John Druitt would be two years older than the birthdate they've given Helen, as I recall. They're close in age. (Well, after a hundred years everything is close, right?)
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

That's funny! That could have been after the episode was filmed. Or they show could still be in 2009. I know some shows don't always advance as fast as real life does.

Her Birthday could have been after For King and Country was filmed I hope I spelled that right Definitely was this year though. I seriously thought it was funny though they did that.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Loving the timeline and the dates! I'll save that for later - it's good for fic writing.

OT:
              Spoiler:
              I'm having a bad day, but reading your discussion improved it a little. YAY for this wonderful ship. <3

I'll have more to say when I'm back from school... (No time right now, but I wanted to write a little something!)
              *hugs*

I can't wait to read what you write

In the webisodes he could teleport through space and time but I don't think he can teleport through time in the series
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                In the webisodes he could teleport through space and time but I don't think he can teleport through time in the series
                Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's space only in the series.
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

IIRC (don't have time to check right now), AT's birthday is August 28th and Helen's is on August 27th. I read it on FB/twitter at sometime during the filming of season 3.

Helen is 159 right now, according to FK&C, anyway. (Not spoilered 'cause really, that's not spoilery. )

AT even said in a Comiccon interview - at least, I think it was Comiccon - that Helen would be 160 in season 4.
                  She was teasing RD and RR that none of them had send her birthday cards for the last three years and added, "Wait in season 4, when I get 160."

As you said after, he can't teleport through time in the series.
                  Spoiler:
                  And according to FK&C, because of Adam's help, he was able to hide during 80-90 years... Wouldn't make sense if he could jump through time.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    IIRC (don't have time to check right now), AT's birthday is August 28th and Helen's is on August 27th. I read it on FB/twitter at sometime during the filming of season 3.

Helen is 159 right now, according to FK&C, anyway. (Not spoilered 'cause really, that's not spoilery. )

AT even said in a Comiccon interview - at least, I think it was Comiccon - that Helen would be 160 in season 4.
                    She was teasing RD and RR that none of them had send her birthday cards for the last three years and added, "Wait in season 4, when I get 160."

As you said after, he can't teleport through time in the series.
                    Spoiler:
                    And according to FK&C, because of Adam's help, he was able to hide during 80-90 years... Wouldn't make sense if he could jump through time.
                    Well at least on Twitter it said that they had given Amanda a cake that said "Happy 160th Birthday Helen Magnus" or at least I read it somewhere. Might not have been on Twitter. lol Maybe it was after For King and Country had been filmed. Well at least we know how old Helen is now. I loved For King and Country. Poor John..again random sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      ahhh Shipper nirvana.. made me melt a little inside.. how bitter sweet...

Spoiler:
                      i honeslty thought she was going to link her fingers with his when she was running her hand down his arm i'm like.. "just do it!!!" lol
                      Spoiler:
                      Helen had her fingers link with John hand that were on her waist. But I would have loved for her to have laced her fingers with his other hand as she was lying with him!! I just love this SCENE so much!!!!

So totally STILL IN SHIPPER NIRVANA!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

All Hail James Thorpe!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          *bows down*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The man is a genius!
                            sigpic

Comment

lmao!! that is really cute Em
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I can't take credit for it, I borrowed it from a friend over on another fan board.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X