• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Quote from Season 3 annoucements.

Which means that...
    Spoiler:
    John's in Vigilante. So, I must assume, and hope, that he's in Hollow Men as well. (And I truly believe he is.) Which also means that he seems to be kind of an integral part of the 4-5 episodes of Ian Tracey's arc. I believe we'll have him around for a couple of episodes.

I'm happy.
    Spoiler:
    In Hollow Men John is their ride to the Hollow Earth entrance... lol!! I would hope they keep him around for a while! I really miss him! He is so awesome to have around, awesome to listen to, awesome to look at, and awesome when he is with Helen!

Magnett makes me happy beyond all reason!
    sigpic

Comment

im totally not passed
      Spoiler:
      helen.john.alone.in.london

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
        im totally not passed
        Spoiler:
        helen.john.alone.in.london
        can't wait to see that!!
        sigpic

Comment

I am in complete agreement.

Spoiler:
          Helen... John... Alone in London.... Makes me want to write a fic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            I am in complete agreement.

Spoiler:
            Helen... John... Alone in London.... Makes me want to write a fic

Spoiler:
            Helen and John alone in London makes me want to see it.... and write a fic... lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Errr... I hadn't really thought about that before you guys mentionned it...
              Hmmm...

I don't know it this is what Kath originally meant with her post, but I just thought that...
              Spoilers Season 3:
              Spoiler:
              ... they will be back in London together, probably for the first time in a century. <3

Definitly worth a fanfic. Ohhhh... *marvels at the angsty possibilities*
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Errr... I hadn't really thought about that before you guys mentionned it...
                Hmmm...

I don't know it this is what Kath originally meant with her post, but I just thought that...
                Spoilers Season 3:
                Spoiler:
                ... they will be back in London together, probably for the first time in a century. <3

Definitly worth a fanfic. Ohhhh... *marvels at the angsty possibilities*
                Definite FIC ideas abound with this spoiler! lol!! Can't wait!!
                sigpic

Comment

I look forward to reading all the fics

I think I'm making two Magnett vids because of that spoiler, the question is when I'm making them
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I look forward to reading all the fics

I think I'm making two Magnett vids because of that spoiler, the question is when I'm making them
                    yeah, I might have to wait after Vigilante to write my short fic... lol!! or at least for the Promo hehe! i have an idea brewing in my mind but again I have to wait and see the promo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      yeah, I might have to wait after Vigilante to write my short fic... lol!! or at least for the Promo hehe! i have an idea brewing in my mind but again I have to wait and see the promo
                      Cool
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah... I wonder if John will now about Helen
                        Spoiler:
                        Having RAD poisoning?
                        sigpic

Comment

Lady yes sweetie that is what i meant
                          -happy magnett sigh-

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Actually they were in London together during Revelations... but they weren't ALONE!!!

Total happy Magnett sigh!
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly, Ares. They weren't. ;P But we may be extrapolating too much... *sigh*

But before wishing anything for Vigilante, I'll settle on whatever FK&C gives us.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Exactly, Ares. They weren't. ;P But we may be extrapolating too much... *sigh*

But before wishing anything for Vigilante, I'll settle on whatever FK&C gives us.
                                I dream big!!

Yes, Oh Gods Yes, I want FK&C to be here already! Need some Magnett moments!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X