No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first HELEN & JOHN SHIPPER DAY will start on the 8th of January and finish on the 10th of January midnight a special extended addition so post your fic ,pic's ,spoiler's etc a full three day's of HELEN AND JOHN SHIPPER MADNESS
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      The first HELEN & JOHN SHIPPER DAY will start on the 8th of January and finish on the 10th of January midnight a special extended addition so post your fic ,pic's ,spoiler's etc a full three day's of HELEN AND JOHN SHIPPER MADNESS
      Awesome!!!! *goes off to make even more artwork*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

SWEET!!!!

*Does the hamster Dance*

Wait....

*scampers off to write More helen and John goodness*
        sigpic

Comment

So I figured we might as well have artwork to promote Helen & John Shipper day...

Can someone make it into a banner?? Or we can use someone else's...
          Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 02:07 AM.
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It looks really really good.
            sigpic

Comment

That look's great yessika
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Glad you guys liked it
                I will use it after shipmas
                sigpic

Comment

I'm still working on some John and Helen fanfic.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am going to attempt some Helen and John fanfic, though i've never written for Sanctuary, so not sure how that will come out...

But I'm making artwork!!!

Loved the artwork you did yessika!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is a small spoiler for the fanfic I have so far...

Spoiler:
                      Helen was sitting in her office, a fire blazing in the hearth to chase away the cold in her heart that had settled in on this day, the day of all days; Ashley’s birthday. She had on her lap Ashley’s baby album. And on one of the pages Helen fingered a lock of her beloved daughter’s hair. It had come from Ashley first hair cut. Helen had had so much trouble getting her to sit still and then eventually had to give up with Ashley running around, her hair a messy chop of golden curls. Back then she had only shaken her head, as she did now. The memory brought a smile to Helen’s face. Ashley had hours of boundless energy, a smile to light the darkest night, and so much life. But that life had been stolen by the Cabal. A wave of hatred boiled through Helen, it took all she had to beat it back down. There should be no hate, no anger on this day of remembrance.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        Here is a small spoiler for the fanfic I have so far...

Spoiler:
                        Helen was sitting in her office, a fire blazing in the hearth to chase away the cold in her heart that had settled in on this day, the day of all days; Ashley’s birthday. She had on her lap Ashley’s baby album. And on one of the pages Helen fingered a lock of her beloved daughter’s hair. It had come from Ashley first hair cut. Helen had had so much trouble getting her to sit still and then eventually had to give up with Ashley running around, her hair a messy chop of golden curls. Back then she had only shaken her head, as she did now. The memory brought a smile to Helen’s face. Ashley had hours of boundless energy, a smile to light the darkest night, and so much life. But that life had been stolen by the Cabal. A wave of hatred boiled through Helen, it took all she had to beat it back down. There should be no hate, no anger on this day of remembrance.
                        Very nice!! Guess who's behind in all of her shippy projects? *whistles innocently*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Spoilers for that 11th episode I see, yay!

And John/Helen shipper day, I'll try to be there! And I'll try to have something to contribute!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

awesome!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Very nice!! Guess who's behind in all of her shippy projects? *whistles innocently*
                              thanks. it just came to me as I was working on something else.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm working some shipper fic's i'll put up the PARVOR NOCTURNUS one on the ship day along with a few other's

I wish i knew how to make wallpaper's and sig's and vid's but i dont i have so many idea's i think i'm gonna explode lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X