X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, sorry I forgot what thread I was on LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
      the theory could be waaay off, but either way its an AWESOME theory! That wold be amazing if that actually happened

Awesome idea! Would love to see what would have happened if John had been there

HELEN AND JOHN SHIPPER DAY!!! WOOHOO!!!

It is getting closer and closer... JOHN AND HELEN!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        It is getting closer and closer... JOHN AND HELEN!!!!
        34 days to go...unless I did count wrong ^^
        SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
          34 days to go...unless I did count wrong ^^

Nope, you did the counting right! 34 days is correct *does happy dance* Sadly I'll be in school on this day, but at least i can get on after school!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm willing to bet that most people will be at work or school for most of that day. Such a drag.

That's the reason that we always choose a Saturday when we have Sam/Jack celebrations (Shipmas/Shipgiving/Valenship). Then a lot more people are free to spend *all* day long on the computer. The only one that we don't follow that rule for is the Sam/Jack Ship Day which happens every year on July 28.
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
              I'm willing to bet that most people will be at work or school for most of that day. Such a drag.

i won't be... m but will be in front of my puter on Friday!! All day!!! Till 10pm and Sanctuary time!!!
              sigpic

Comment

i won't be... m but will be in front of my puter on Friday!! All day!!! Till 10pm and Sanctuary time!!!
                Same here... except I won't be on when I'm in class, until 11 am
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Same here... except I won't be on when I'm in class, until 11 am

i'm not even up at 11am... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

i'm not even up at 11am... lol!!
                    Unfair...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i stay up till 4 or 5 am and then I don't get up till noon... lol!! mainly I get hungry and I have to wake up to eat... lol!

But John and helen day is getting closer and closer... I can't wait!! w00t!!
                      sigpic

Comment

i stay up till 4 or 5 am and then I don't get up till noon... lol!! mainly I get hungry and I have to wake up to eat... lol!

But John and helen day is getting closer and closer... I can't wait!! w00t!!
                        Yep, I'm making artwork...lots of it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Yep, I'm making artwork...lots of it!

I'm working on Fanfic!! lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm working on Fanfic!! lol!
                            I wonder if anyone is makind a vid...
                            sigpic

Comment

that would be awesome... sadly IDK how to do that.. but i did make this Helen and John sig the other night...

sigpic

Comment

i think i'll jsut make a fanmix XD anyone wanna make some funky dark artwork for it?
                                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Working...
                                X