Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Sweet! it's good when you can picture it so clearly

Doing the H/J WW1&2 stories i need to write them as i watch the documentaries
    lmao!! Yeah I'm trying not to drool on my puter cause... that would be bad and then.... it would be bad... lol!!

Sweet!! Can't wait to read it sis!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      lmao!! Yeah I'm trying not to drool on my puter cause... that would be bad and then.... it would be bad... lol!!

Sweet!! Can't wait to read it sis!
      I cant wait to read your's sis!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hehe!! still working!
        sigpic

Comment

I just found out that I have to put my dog to sleep on Thursday. Life sucks.

Spoiler:

His name is Hercules and he was just diagnosed with Diabetes. He lost 30 pounds in less than six months and there is nothing we can afford to do for him.

I need a hug, saltines dipped in chocolate frosting, my Little Mermaid dvd and a Magnett fix. Not necessarily in that order.
          sigpic

Comment

AMANDA ANSWERED MY QUESTION FIRST!!!!! YEAH!!!!

That was the most honest to COOLEST thing thats happened to me in FOREVER!

YAY!

Q1: @Megan Grant -Before season 3 starts (10 days!!) I figured it would be fun to know what stunt, quote & episode from S2 was your favorite

A1: More water??? Next Tuesday. Swimming to "Free Willy" from the giant squid! Lol! Pavor Nocturnus shower scene was the scariest though.

THANK YOU AMANDA! YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:

His name is Hercules and he was just diagnosed with Diabetes. He lost 30 pounds in less than six months and there is nothing we can afford to do for him.

I need a hug, saltines dipped in chocolate frosting, my Little Mermaid dvd and a Magnett fix. Not necessarily in that order.
              AWww.... I am so sry. My Dog died last year. *Huggles*

I'm really sry!
              sigpic

Comment

YAY!

Q1: @Megan Grant -Before season 3 starts (10 days!!) I figured it would be fun to know what stunt, quote & episode from S2 was your favorite

A1: More water??? Next Tuesday. Swimming to "Free Willy" from the giant squid! Lol! Pavor Nocturnus shower scene was the scariest though.

That is so kewl!
                sigpic

Comment

I know right!?

It made me stop crying when I read that!

And thank you for the *hug*

one more post and I hit 400. Yay!
                  sigpic

Comment

I know right!?

It made me stop crying when I read that!

And thank you for the *hug*
                    Yeah, I know how hard loosing a pet can be. After my dog died I had to go to work and I wasn't in the best mood during that day.

But just think about all the good Magnett moments we will get in S3
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh im so sorry -HUGS-
                      awwwh
                      -hugs again-

Comment

Watch Some Magnett vids!
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY!

Awsome!Yay!

Aw i'm so sorry(lots of hugs)
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Congrats on 400 posts Emengee!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Awwww Em... *hugs*

And YAY for Amanda! ^^
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs* I'm so sorry *hugs more*

YAY!

Yay!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X