Clear All

OMG I just read the spoilers for haunted.....now I'm even more excited
    SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
      OMG I just read the spoilers for haunted.....now I'm even more excited
      Same here....

Spoiler:
      Helen and John trapped together in a Cell with John trying to avoid being the Ripper.....

Oooh my shipper brain is working overtime on this one!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Same here....

Spoiler:
        Helen and John trapped together in a Cell with John trying to avoid being the Ripper.....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is just awesome!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is just awesome!!

Yeah, the full description is over in the S2 spoiler thread... lol!!

This one is going to be awesome!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            Yeah, the full description is over in the S2 spoiler thread... lol!!

This one is going to be awesome!!
            I try not to expose myself to many spoilers but I couldn't resist because it was in this thread
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

My shipper brain is like working over time thinking how many ways for that to go between them... *sigh* oh so many ways.... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

I just can't wait...Really want a time machine now!
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh...that would work... but unfortunately i haven't learned how to bend space and time. Maybe there is a Book for Dummies about that somewhere.
                  sigpic

Comment

1ST HELEN AND JOHN SHIPPER DAY START'S JANUARY 8TH !

Originally Posted by AresLover452
                    Same here....

Spoiler:

Same here Ares
                    I have been going over and over it in my mind picturing the eps from what i've read and if it's the way i'm seeing it shipper gold

Spoiler:
                    Helen and John stuck in the same room , John handcuffed to a chair

Theory HAUNTED
                    Spoiler:
                    There helping people off the sinking ship a murder happen's all eye's are on John he run's only to captured when he wakes up he's in Sanctuary but something has gone wrong he and Helen are stuck together they talk about what has happend and the past while doing that John is trying to get out of the cuff's (if he hasnt already) he tries to convince Helen it wasnt him but something else Helen doesnt belive him he snap's at her John calm's himself and tell's her what he saw and someone or something is in the Sanctuary he ask's her to release him which she hesitates then she does John grabb's her but he doesnt want to hurt her it's taking all his willpower instead he kisses her they see the creature they get it the Sanctuary comes under control again and John convices Helen to let him go which she does Helen doesnt tell Will they are together again all she tell's him is John is inoccent .

Just my theory i could waaaaaaaaaaaaay off
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have recently written a Helen and John shipper story it centered around PARVOR NOCTURNUS it's if John had still been alive and that shower scene is in it but slightly differant Will wont be walking properly after word's and at the end as well it's got some funny bit's in it and the Cabal i'll put a bit up soon
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

Theory HAUNTED
                        Spoiler:
                        There helping people off the sinking ship a murder happen's all eye's are on John he run's only to captured when he wakes up he's in Sanctuary but something has gone wrong he and Helen are stuck together they talk about what has happend and the past while doing that John is trying to get out of the cuff's (if he hasnt already) he tries to convince Helen it wasnt him but something else Helen doesnt belive him he snap's at her John calm's himself and tell's her what he saw and someone or something is in the Sanctuary he ask's her to release him which she hesitates then she does John grabb's her but he doesnt want to hurt her it's taking all his willpower instead he kisses her they see the creature they get it the Sanctuary comes under control again and John convices Helen to let him go which she does Helen doesnt tell Will they are together again all she tell's him is John is inoccent .

Just my theory i could waaaaaaaaaaaaay off
                        the theory could be waaay off, but either way its an AWESOME theory! That wold be amazing if that actually happened

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        I have recently written a Helen and John shipper story it centered around PARVOR NOCTURNUS it's if John had still been alive and that shower scene is in it but slightly differant Will wont be walking properly after word's and at the end as well it's got some funny bit's in it and the Cabal i'll put a bit up soon
                        Awesome idea! Would love to see what would have happened if John had been there

HELEN AND JOHN SHIPPER DAY!!! WOOHOO!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Major Spoilers for "Next Tuesday":
                          Spoiler:
                          A bit confused about "Next Tuesday":

So is Helen dating that one dude or not? She said that she was leaving for Berlin, but was actually going to Munich. She didn't end up going because she and Will got stuck. But then she said that the reason she didn't want Will to leave because Tuesday was Ashley's birthday. But even if Magnus was in fact going to Munich, then she wouldn't have been home that Tuesday either.

I'm so confused!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            Major Spoilers for "Next Tuesday":
                            Spoiler:
                            A bit confused about "Next Tuesday":

So is Helen dating that one dude or not? She said that she was leaving for Berlin, but was actually going to Munich. She didn't end up going because she and Will got stuck. But then she said that the reason she didn't want Will to leave because Tuesday was Ashley's birthday. But even if Magnus was in fact going to Munich, then she wouldn't have been home that Tuesday either.

I'm so confused!
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't think she is dating him...maybe she wants to have a bit fun
                            SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Spoiler Next Tuesday
                              Spoiler:
                              She said she hadnt seen him in years. I think the Berlin was an excuse to keep him there, but at the end she wouldnt go.
                              Last edited by kes; 05 December 2009, 09:48 AM.

Comment

"Next Tuesday" Spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                So it was just a trick to keep both Will and Helen at the Sanctuary? She says that she's leaving to keep Will there but right before she starts to leave, something else comes up that forces her to stay as well?

I am going to have to watch this again. (Oh the horror! )

Also, make sure that you remember to spoiler anything relating to the new episode. I know that there are some people who haven't seen it yet.
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X