Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    OMFGS!! i love it!! that is so awesome and I now I want the song... lol!!

*two thumbs up* So great!!!
    Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    That was very very cool!

Like Die hard, James Bond cool!
    Originally posted by Thieves View Post
    Brilliant vid Yessika! i need to download that song now
    Originally posted by NoCleverSig View Post
    Yessika!

That video was truly AWESOME! Perfect scenes with the perfect music/lyrics. I really, really enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing!
    OH, and I meant to say that I really enjoyed you picking up the few Druitt scenes we have from the preview of season 3 and putting them in there. Very cool.
    i love that too!!

john was so hawt in those S3 clips!!

*huggles* Yessika. you vid was so great!!
    Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Yessika, as every one said, loved the vid. You rock!

I had completly forgotten - about forgetting those eps... Now, I understand a bit more.
    But still can't wait for next chapter! ;P

Here a vid rec that uses the same concept at some point.
    And it's also a vid rec just because it NEEDS to be seen. It's like one of the best vid about our couple - seriously. It's perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMybzzJxL-A
    Thanks everyone!!

I've seen that vid quite a few times but I guess I can watch it one more

Ok, now I'm going to bed... Night Night!! *hugs everyone*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Love the Vid!! nite Nite Yessika!!
      sigpic

Comment

Love your fav vids Ares! Especially the first one and the last one.
        Thanks for sharing! ^^
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I just have to announce that although I ship John/Helen, I have decided I'm in love with Peter Wingfield. Just so ya'll know. I mean...look at this people! Seriously. MMMMMMM......

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:4,s:0
          sigpic
          A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Love the vids Ares

Comment

I just have to announce that although I ship John/Helen, I have decided I'm in love with Peter Wingfield. Just so ya'll know. I mean...look at this people! Seriously. MMMMMMM......

I love Helen and John (especially John) too... but yes Peter Wingfield is Smokin' hawt!!!

Love the vids Ares
              Those three are my faves!!

You know I was at work and I was thinking about what Helen said in sanctuary For All. She said that John was dying and that she gave him her blood. After that was when everything went wrong. What if john picked up the creature and it was the reason he was dying. I mean he wasn't really supposed to have something like that in him for a long term period. though, because of Helen's blood it gave the creature a boost in power and was better able to take control of John.

Of course I think it was the creature in him since the 1880's. Helen's blood just made it all the more stronger and better able to bond with John;s body. I mean her blood is the veritable Fountain of Youth.
              sigpic

Comment

You know the same thoughts went through my head as well!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  You know the same thoughts went through my head as well!
                  It's just a thought. I mean it sounds so plausible and it would actually fit.
                  sigpic

Comment

I completely agree!
                    sigpic

Comment

Me too!! *stares at yummy pics*

I love Helen and John (especially John) too... but yes Peter Wingfield is Smokin' hawt!!!

Those three are my faves!!

You know I was at work and I was thinking about what Helen said in sanctuary For All. She said that John was dying and that she gave him her blood. After that was when everything went wrong. What if john picked up the creature and it was the reason he was dying. I mean he wasn't really supposed to have something like that in him for a long term period. though, because of Helen's blood it gave the creature a boost in power and was better able to take control of John.

Of course I think it was the creature in him since the 1880's. Helen's blood just made it all the more stronger and better able to bond with John;s body. I mean her blood is the veritable Fountain of Youth.
                      That makes sense
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I never thought of that. It could make sense... but doesn't Helen feel guilty enough already? She would feel even worse knowing that she helped the creature bond with him.
                        But it is to take in consideration. ;D
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thats an interesting way to look at it,it's possible that Helen's blood gave the creature a power boost

Comment

Love the vids Ares
                            Me too Ares! Sorry, been out of commission almost all weekend with RL stuff. 7 hours in the car today. ICK! Time to chill out with some vids! Thank you!
                            sigpic
                            A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Me too Ares! Sorry, been out of commission almost all weekend with RL stuff. 7 hours in the car today. ICK! Time to chill out with some vids! Thank you!
                              oh im sorry, that is ick. Magnett makes all better

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                I never thought of that. It could make sense... but doesn't Helen feel guilty enough already? She would feel even worse knowing that she helped the creature bond with him.
                                But it is to take in consideration. ;D
                                Yeah it would make her feel worse but she would also know that it wasn't John killing those woman but the creature exercising it's control on him.

Thats an interesting way to look at it,it's possible that Helen's blood gave the creature a power boost
                                It fits so well that i bet that is what the writers intended... at least i hope so!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X