X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight Yessika
    have sweet sanctuary filled dreams

Comment

Sanctuary is getting closer and closer!!

MAgnett!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Sanctuary is getting closer and closer!!

MAgnett!!
        *Throws a childish tantrum*

Comment

Here is some Helen and John stuff from my new story JOHN'S SUFFERING

Spoiler:
          Helen had listened outside John’s door for a few minutes. She knew he had been wounded but he wouldn’t tell her so she had let it go and now her conscience was getting the best of her. Helen had tried telling herself that she didn’t want anymore blood on her floors, but that wasn’t true. She wanted to make sure John was alright. Slowly she opened the door and found the room empty. It couldn’t be. John had to be here. Helen took a step over the thresh hold and saw the tips of his fingers peaking out from the foot of the bed. He wasn’t moving. Instantly her heart stopped as she feared the worst. Rushing to his side Helen felt for a pulse and saw he was breathing. And then she saw the syringe in his hand. “Damnit John.” She whispered. Whatever he had injected himself with had been too much.

Automatically Helen moved to his side and checked all the wounds that she could see. The one on his left thigh was deep but the bleeding looked as if it had stopped. She had to unbutton the top of his slacks to see the gash on his hip. That wound was bleeding and Helen could see a small puddle of blood under him. Her heart sank. John needed immediate attention, but he was the only one with the power of teleportation and right now that was not ideal since she still had the EM shield up. Sighing Helen moved to kneel by John side. She was going to try and wake him up. Helen moved his head from side to side, lightly slapped his cheek, but nothing was working. “Damnit John, wake up. You are far too heavy for me to life on my own.” Helen growled even as she tugged on John’s right arm. His arm looked to be the only park of his body without scratches or lacerations.

Without looking Helen grabbed John’s shirt. She ripped off one sleeve and tied it around his left thigh. Ripping the other sleeve Helen folded it up and held pressure to John’s right hip that was still bleeding. As she applied pressure John arched his back and growled in pain. ‘Ever the caged wolf.’ Helen thought as she ripped more of his shirt.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Helen had listened outside John’s door for a few minutes. She knew he had been wounded but he wouldn’t tell her so she had let it go and now her conscience was getting the best of her. Helen had tried telling herself that she didn’t want anymore blood on her floors, but that wasn’t true. She wanted to make sure John was alright. Slowly she opened the door and found the room empty. It couldn’t be. John had to be here. Helen took a step over the thresh hold and saw the tips of his fingers peaking out from the foot of the bed. He wasn’t moving. Instantly her heart stopped as she feared the worst. Rushing to his side Helen felt for a pulse and saw he was breathing. And then she saw the syringe in his hand. “Damnit John.” She whispered. Whatever he had injected himself with had been too much.

Automatically Helen moved to his side and checked all the wounds that she could see. The one on his left thigh was deep but the bleeding looked as if it had stopped. She had to unbutton the top of his slacks to see the gash on his hip. That wound was bleeding and Helen could see a small puddle of blood under him. Her heart sank. John needed immediate attention, but he was the only one with the power of teleportation and right now that was not ideal since she still had the EM shield up. Sighing Helen moved to kneel by John side. She was going to try and wake him up. Helen moved his head from side to side, lightly slapped his cheek, but nothing was working. “Damnit John, wake up. You are far too heavy for me to life on my own.” Helen growled even as she tugged on John’s right arm. His arm looked to be the only park of his body without scratches or lacerations.

Without looking Helen grabbed John’s shirt. She ripped off one sleeve and tied it around his left thigh. Ripping the other sleeve Helen folded it up and held pressure to John’s right hip that was still bleeding. As she applied pressure John arched his back and growled in pain. ‘Ever the caged wolf.’ Helen thought as she ripped more of his shirt.
            love it!

Comment

lol!! there will be more to come!
              sigpic

Comment

MORE DAMMIT! *stomps foot* You are very creative and I need MORE!!!

lol. great job Ares!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  MORE DAMMIT! *stomps foot* You are very creative and I need MORE!!!

lol. great job Ares!
                  I'm writing.... I'm writing!! lol!!

I'm glad you think I am creative.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well duh! and you're welcome!

Now here is a short preview of my new chapter. Warning, almost all of the dialogue is from the episode The Five, so you have been warned!

Spoiler:
                    "Helen Magnus.” He greeted her, a full blow smile on his face. “Kiss me and I’ll save your life.”

Helen arched her eyebrow. “And if I don’t?” she asked, intrigued by his words. She wasn’t in any danger that she knew of. Nikola just smiled and pointed to his cheek.

“It’s been over 60 years, just plant one on me already.”

Helen watched him for a moment, completely sure that he was up to something. Sure enough, just as she was about to touch her lips to his cheek he turned his head and pressed a kiss against hers.

Helen jolted as electricity tickled her lips and she quickly grabbed his arms to push him away. She took a sharp breath and searched his eyes.

“Nikola Tesla, You always did know how to get attention.”

“And you’re still as lovely as ever. Now, to business. Ex-Cabal agents are on their way here and if we don’t leave now things are going to get rather bullet ridden.” He quickly placed his hand on the small of her back and propelled her away from the conference rooms.

“And why should I believe you?”

A loud crash sounded behind them and Helen quickly turned to see heavily armed men make their way into the lecture. She quickly turned to Nikola and walked passed him.

“I assume you have a plan other than kissing me.” She said as he opened a door for her. He smirked at her as they descended a set of stairs into the cellar of the Hotel.

“Genius, remember?” He quickly pulled a key out of his pocket and opened an old wooden door, stepping back he gestured into the darkness beyond. “Beauty before Brains.”

Helen quickly walked into the darkness and spun around to watch Nikola lock the door behind them. He flicked on the lights and Helen was able to see what lay before her. She watched a rat scurry across the dirt and made a face.

“Charming.” Nikola smiled at her and they started walking quickly into the tunnel.

“I know. It’s part of a two hundred year old system of catacombs underneath the city.”

“I’m assuming there are other exits further on.”

“Should be. My contact said that there would be.”

“Contact?”

“The concierge in the hotel.” Nikola said with a smirk as the two of them rounded a corner. “Don’t you just love Rome?”

The sound of the door crashing open behind them cut Helen’s retort before she had the chance to say anything. They both picked up the pace as silently as possible and ducked into an alcove as the agents gained on them. Helen pressed herself against the wall, pulling her gun from her waist and trying to ignore Nikola as he leaned into her personal space.

“My God, you look sexy with a gun.” He purred into her ear. She shot him an exasperated look and turned back to their
                    pursuers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kewl!!!

Love the FIVE
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohh The Five! <3

Now, why The Five? That's the question. Because, IIRC (or for that one, I'm sure I do XD), The Five happens before Haunted! :O
                        Em, I'd love to know what's going on in that head of yours. ;PP Can't wait for next chapter!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Spoiler:

I like! more! sis!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          Well duh! and you're welcome!

Now here is a short preview of my new chapter. Warning, almost all of the dialogue is from the episode The Five, so you have been warned!

Spoiler:
                          "Helen Magnus.” He greeted her, a full blow smile on his face. “Kiss me and I’ll save your life.”

Helen arched her eyebrow. “And if I don’t?” she asked, intrigued by his words. She wasn’t in any danger that she knew of. Nikola just smiled and pointed to his cheek.

“It’s been over 60 years, just plant one on me already.”

Helen watched him for a moment, completely sure that he was up to something. Sure enough, just as she was about to touch her lips to his cheek he turned his head and pressed a kiss against hers.

Helen jolted as electricity tickled her lips and she quickly grabbed his arms to push him away. She took a sharp breath and searched his eyes.

“Nikola Tesla, You always did know how to get attention.”

“And you’re still as lovely as ever. Now, to business. Ex-Cabal agents are on their way here and if we don’t leave now things are going to get rather bullet ridden.” He quickly placed his hand on the small of her back and propelled her away from the conference rooms.

“And why should I believe you?”

A loud crash sounded behind them and Helen quickly turned to see heavily armed men make their way into the lecture. She quickly turned to Nikola and walked passed him.

“I assume you have a plan other than kissing me.” She said as he opened a door for her. He smirked at her as they descended a set of stairs into the cellar of the Hotel.

“Genius, remember?” He quickly pulled a key out of his pocket and opened an old wooden door, stepping back he gestured into the darkness beyond. “Beauty before Brains.”

Helen quickly walked into the darkness and spun around to watch Nikola lock the door behind them. He flicked on the lights and Helen was able to see what lay before her. She watched a rat scurry across the dirt and made a face.

“Charming.” Nikola smiled at her and they started walking quickly into the tunnel.

“I know. It’s part of a two hundred year old system of catacombs underneath the city.”

“I’m assuming there are other exits further on.”

“Should be. My contact said that there would be.”

“Contact?”

“The concierge in the hotel.” Nikola said with a smirk as the two of them rounded a corner. “Don’t you just love Rome?”

The sound of the door crashing open behind them cut Helen’s retort before she had the chance to say anything. They both picked up the pace as silently as possible and ducked into an alcove as the agents gained on them. Helen pressed herself against the wall, pulling her gun from her waist and trying to ignore Nikola as he leaned into her personal space.

“My God, you look sexy with a gun.” He purred into her ear. She shot him an exasperated look and turned back to their
                          pursuers.
                          The Five is one of my fave eps awsome work! Emengee i cant wait to read more
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Great stuff Ares and Em!!

I'm hoping to finish the vid today, I will hopefully work on it now while I'm in between classes
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Can't wait to see your new vid!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm just watching SANCTUARY FOR ALL and I noticed that the shirt John was wearing is similar to the one Helen wears while she is showing Will around the Sanctuary. Course they look almost identical... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X