Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Helen/John moment/quote?

I thought we could see what everyone's favourite moments and quotes were.
    It'll be fun and I haven't seen anything else like this on the thread yet.
    sigpic
    Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

I like all the John and Helen moments.... but this one was really good

They were in the desert and the moon was full. John comes over and tries to caress Helen's Cheek. She moves away. Then they say a few things and I love what john said, "I wasn't asking you out on a date if that's what you thought."

Loved it!!

But i love all there is to them... lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post

They were in the desert and the moon was full. John comes over and tries to caress Helen's Cheek. She moves away. Then they say a few things and I love what john said, "I wasn't asking you out on a date if that's what you thought."

Loved it!!

ditto
        love all Helen John scenes^^
        SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

and I will love them all the more when eppy 11 is on TV.....

But I do love them from the webisodes. When he is standing to her side and he is whispering in her ear... Loved that!! despite the fact that he was crazy and homicidal at the time.
          sigpic

Comment

and I will love them all the more when eppy 11 is on TV.....

But I do love them from the webisodes. When he is standing to her side and he is whispering in her ear... Loved that!! despite the fact that he was crazy and homicidal at the time.
            yeah you're right. Episode 11 will probably have all my favourite Helen and John scenes...hopefully (fingers crossed^^)
            SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Loved it!!

This is the one that I was going to say, but I also love the moment in "End of Nights, Part 1", where John teleports Helen away from Ashley. The dispair on her face, the way she grips his jacket and yells at him to take her back, and especially the way that John answers, "Helen". It just makes me want to sob.

*sigh* I love angst. (Anyone who hangs out on the Sam/Jack thread should know that. ) I am an angst addict. I can never ever have enough angsty romance.
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

My fav is also the moment from "End of Nights, Part 1" I too love angst and there is just so much in those few seconds they're together!

The way Helen just has a death grip on John's jacket and refuses to let go until he takes her back to Ashley and John won't. *sigh* Its soooo heartbreaking *sniff*

I'm with you SamJackShipper93! Angst romance is very addicting, especially when it comes to Helen and John!!
                sigpic

Comment

i'm an angsty one as well .. love the end of EoN pt 1 and Eulogy

Spoiler:
                  The scene just before Ash's Funeral... he should have been there!
                  sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I agree! He sooo should have been there! But here's my answer...

His world is falling apart all over again. *sobs for john* *grins for angst*

Love both the ends of EoN pt1 and Eulogy too! Yay for angst!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                      yeah you're right. Episode 11 will probably have all my favourite Helen and John scenes...hopefully (fingers crossed^^)
                      Mine are too. I need my John and Helen Fix so bad!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malty
                        Favourite Helen/John moment/quote?

I thought we could see what everyone's favourite moments and quotes were.
                        It'll be fun and I haven't seen anything else like this on the thread yet
                        My favorite Helen and John moment's
                        Webisode 4 when he's standing so close to her whispering something to her , i so wanna know what he's saying so bad

The Five boath the flash back and when he saves her from Tesla i love how he bow's and flashes away

Kush when he propeses at the beging and when he say's ''i promise to make you happy Helen for all eternity ''

EON P1,P2 & EULOGY there are so many great scene's between them

I soooooooooooo cant wait to see eps 11 it's gonna be awsome i cant wait to see what happen's

HELEN AND JOHN FOR ETERNITY
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Oo so many great moments It's tough to choose!
                          sigpic
                          Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            My favorite Helen and John moment's
                            Webisode 4 when he's standing so close to her whispering something to her , i so wanna know what he's saying so bad

The Five boath the flash back and when he saves her from Tesla i love how he bow's and flashes away

Kush when he propeses at the beging and when he say's ''i promise to make you happy Helen for all eternity ''

EON P1,P2 & EULOGY there are so many great scene's between them

I soooooooooooo cant wait to see eps 11 it's gonna be awsome i cant wait to see what happen's

HELEN AND JOHN FOR ETERNITY

All your moments I love.... But i love all of John and Helen!!!

Helen/JohnRock Eternity!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

So here my first attempt at Helen/John art...

It's not quite what I wanted but it's ok

Edit: Make that attempts...

Last edited by yessika; 01 December 2009, 10:20 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

wow nice work
                                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X