No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing along a great little vidlet that was made for me!

Undisclosed Desires
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

That vid was awesome and amazing and wonderful and awesome!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane
        Spoiler:
        Oh no...our Druitt Magnus reunion is in episode 11 (accroding to tv.com) :-(.... which also means that our Helen/John-shipper day is when epsiode 211 airs not 210. But I'm hoping that Druitt sticks around in the season finale

Theory eps swap
        Spoiler:
        I've been thinking about the eps swap maybe they swaped it becase if Helen and John have sort of gotten together again(i'm so for that ) and we know how Tesla is trying to sway Helen's affection's maybe it didnt fit eps wise having Tesla doing his thing straight after Helen and John sort of getting together ( big time )

What do you think ?
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Undisclosed Desires

Wow, awesome vid!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            Theory eps swap
            Spoiler:
            I've been thinking about the eps swap maybe they swaped it becase if Helen and John have sort of gotten together again(i'm so for that ) and we know how Tesla is trying to sway Helen's affection's maybe it didnt fit eps wise having Tesla doing his thing straight after Helen and John sort of getting together ( big time )

What do you think ?

ooh.... *Jumps up and down* your idea.... I'm all for it too!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Undisclosed Desires
              Really nice vid! I already added it to my favorites
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Really nice vid! I already added it to my favorites
                Same here and I DLed he song from iTunes... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

I am really excited about the ep thing and I definetly like helenmagnus23's theory.
                  When is it airing again?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I am really excited about the ep thing and I definetly like helenmagnus23's theory.
                    When is it airing again?

I love her theory.... lol!!!

I want to know when it airs to
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok so I decided to make a wallpaper using the lyrics from, Undisclosed Desires since I loved that video Here it is on my DA:

http://malty-is-picturing.deviantart...John-145052308
                      sigpic
                      Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Originally posted by Malty View Post
                        Ok so I decided to make a wallpaper using the lyrics from, Undisclosed Desires since I loved that video Here it is on my DA:

http://malty-is-picturing.deviantart...John-145052308

Oooh.. that is awesome!! i love it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi

I'am at the moment writting Helen and John shipper story the story is set after Haunted

Helen has found out she is pregnant but she hasnt told anyone and she know's she cant hide it forever so she tell's Will he freak's a bit then he ask's if Druitt is the dad and she say's yes but she not sure if she should tell him plus she has found as the prenancy progresses she can teleport but only durring the pregnancy and then there is a shocking return by someone

I'm still having trouble with the start of the story becase i'm writting it as if i was watching it as an eps .

what do you think?
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

don't get me wrong i'm all for this ship, but for them to have another kid just freaks me out.

the things i love about this ship is the chemistry they both have its about forbidden love, getting to know eachother again. Trust is a major issue for Helen, she's not willingly going to let John back into her life in a romantic/ relationship state anytime soon. Hence the reason i love this ship. I think in Druitt's epsidoe there will only be flashbacks of there "edgy romance" unless "edgy romance" is TPTB way to string us along with subtle hints dropped int he episode about their romantic relationship.

I think it's too early for them to "get back together" theres so mnay issues and untrustworthyness between the both of them that its going to take something nuclear to push them together again.
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I agree with Atlantis_Babe, that is the exact reason why I love this ship too.
                              sigpic
                              Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                Hi

I'am at the moment writting Helen and John shipper story the story is set after Haunted

Helen has found out she is pregnant but she hasnt told anyone and she know's she cant hide it forever so she tell's Will he freak's a bit then he ask's if Druitt is the dad and she say's yes but she not sure if she should tell him plus she has found as the prenancy progresses she can teleport but only durring the pregnancy and then there is a shocking return by someone

I'm still having trouble with the start of the story becase i'm writting it as if i was watching it as an eps .

what do you think?
                                I like the idea of your fic including the pregnancy^^
                                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X