Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t!!!

They are awesome and Welcome to the thread. Helen and John shippers are awesome!!
    sigpic

Comment

Of course we are
      Too bad the UK is like almost 2 episodes behind the US showings
      sigpic
      Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

But at least you are seeing them... lol!!
        sigpic

Comment

True! True XD
          It just pains me, we were going at the same time until the dart tournament decided to take over! XD
          sigpic

Comment

Ouch!! I would be mad!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5413434/1/Helens_Lament

Here is one of my Helen and John fanfics. This was the first one that I wrote. lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              Ouch!! I would be mad!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5413434/1/Helens_Lament

Here is one of my Helen and John fanfics. This was the first one that I wrote. lol!!
              I will have to check that out once I'm a little less busy, things are hectic right now with my studies I'll bookmark it and read during the weekend.
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I got a review for it that said I really got into Helen's mind.

I hope your studies are going well for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I got a review for it that said I really got into Helen's mind.

I hope your studies are going well for you.
                  Oh they are, its just come to the writing part of the year XD

One of my fave pics of the two of them.

Used it several times in my editing
                  sigpic

Comment

I have that same one, but I can never think what to do with it.

My favorite is when they are in the desert, the moon full in the sky, and John tries to caress Helen's cheek. i love that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well since I'm a roleplayer (I rp Helen) I edited it with both the close-ups of Helen and John with that in the background.
                      sigpic

Comment

that is awesome. I usually do a little RPing of my own, but I use it as a tool in my writing, whether on my novel r my fanfic.

In my story Reunited Family I made my own A/U Character to Chase Magnus (Ash's sister) and I made that my way of living in the Sanctuary World.
                        sigpic

Comment

that is awesome. I usually do a little RPing of my own, but I use it as a tool in my writing, whether on my novel r my fanfic.

In my story Reunited Family I made my own A/U Character to Chase Magnus (Ash's sister) and I made that my way of living in the Sanctuary World.
                          That fic is yours?! I LOVE that fic!
                          Great job you did on it
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup, that is my Fic. LoL!! I'm glad you think I did great on it. I' finishing up the last Chapter now. Which i'm going to do a sequel for it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup, that is my Fic. LoL!! I'm glad you think I did great on it. I' finishing up the last Chapter now. Which i'm going to do a sequel for it.
                              Oh yay! Look forward to it
                              sigpic

Comment

Hehe, Well I am off for a bit. Talk to you later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X