X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yessika, that vid was cool! ;D Thank! ^^

Ares, I've already told you, but I LOVE the Magnett banner. <3
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      yessika, that vid was cool! ;D Thank! ^^

Ares, I've already told you, but I LOVE the Magnett banner. <3
      Thanks! lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Here are two banners i made
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

awesome!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            awesome!!
            Thanks sis!!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I love them!
              sigpic

Comment

I love them!
                Thanks sis!!(hugs)
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Helen stood by the foot of the bed and watched as the two men she loved most settle beneath the covers of her bed. John sighed and rested his head on James's shoulder as his arm draped over Watson's chest. The first time she had seen them like that the image had been burned in her mind's eye forever, but back then John had long brown locks that covered his shoulder and James would tangle his fingers through it. Idly she reached out and traced the faded carved names that graced the foot board. No matter how John had hurt her she couldn't have gotten rid of their bed; the bed that belonged to not only her, but James and John as well. Looking up she caught James's intense gaze and that was her signal to come and join in the warmth. Removing her robe, Helen let it slide to the floor as she walked around the bed to take her place behind John.

The minute John felt Helen's flesh connect with his he shuddered. It had been too long since the three of them had last been like that that it made John want to weep for all that he had done to them. His left arm was trapped by James's side, but John could reach out with his right. He took Helen's right arm and drew it over his chest, placing her hand over his heart. Marginally his trepidation waned and he allowed his mind to settle but something felt wrong. When ever they had been like this in the past, it had been Helen in the middle of the both of them. That had brought them all the most comfort. Sitting up John looked down at Helen and he knew that she knew what was wrong. She sat up and gave John the room to switch to the outside while she scooted into the middle.

Helen settled into next to James resting her head on his shoulder and draping her leg of his while John aligned himself to her back, resting is right thigh against her left.. She felt John's hand slid up her thigh, over her hip, up her waist, and over to James's exposed chest. Closing her eyes Helen let her body feel every inch of both men. For one night she had everything that she wanted. she had James and John with her, she had her comfort. For one night her heart was complete. Mimicking John's earlier movement, she took his hand and placed it over her heart and allowed her mind to shut down where sleep claimed her.

James knew the moment Helen was asleep. Turning his head he smiled at John and saw the serenity fall of his love's face. John knew how he felt about him and James knew that John was still thoroughly in love with Helen. That still didn't stop James from loving John or loving Helen for that matter. He was back in the arms of the two people he loved more than his life and if he died tomorrow then he would die a happy man for having felt the comfort that had been denied him for over a century.

John was in paradise, the paradise of having Helen in his arms and knowing that Watson still loved him. This was what he had waned for so long, wanted them for so long that his mind had nearly driven him insane. There was nothing like having Helen and James so near him. John felt the anger in his body subside, die down and abate his body just at the touch of Helen skin and the warmth he could feel from James. They were his sanity, his state of well being. If only he could hold onto them for more than one night… John stopped thinking along those lines. It wouldn't do his mind well to dwell on something that he could never have past tonight. "Sleep John, tomorrow will be here all too soon." James muttered and John smiled. His beloved was right. Letting out a slow breath John disengaged his mind and let the warmth seep into his weary body allowing sleep to claim him. For one night he was free of anger and hatred. For one night he was once again John Druitt, loved most by the two people sharing his bed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Helen stood by the foot of the bed and watched as the two men she loved most settle beneath the covers of her bed. John sighed and rested his head on James's shoulder as his arm draped over Watson's chest. The first time she had seen them like that the image had been burned in her mind's eye forever, but back then John had long brown locks that covered his shoulder and James would tangle his fingers through it. Idly she reached out and traced the faded carved names that graced the foot board. No matter how John had hurt her she couldn't have gotten rid of their bed; the bed that belonged to not only her, but James and John as well. Looking up she caught James's intense gaze and that was her signal to come and join in the warmth. Removing her robe, Helen let it slide to the floor as she walked around the bed to take her place behind John.

The minute John felt Helen's flesh connect with his he shuddered. It had been too long since the three of them had last been like that that it made John want to weep for all that he had done to them. His left arm was trapped by James's side, but John could reach out with his right. He took Helen's right arm and drew it over his chest, placing her hand over his heart. Marginally his trepidation waned and he allowed his mind to settle but something felt wrong. When ever they had been like this in the past, it had been Helen in the middle of the both of them. That had brought them all the most comfort. Sitting up John looked down at Helen and he knew that she knew what was wrong. She sat up and gave John the room to switch to the outside while she scooted into the middle.

Helen settled into next to James resting her head on his shoulder and draping her leg of his while John aligned himself to her back, resting is right thigh against her left.. She felt John's hand slid up her thigh, over her hip, up her waist, and over to James's exposed chest. Closing her eyes Helen let her body feel every inch of both men. For one night she had everything that she wanted. she had James and John with her, she had her comfort. For one night her heart was complete. Mimicking John's earlier movement, she took his hand and placed it over her heart and allowed her mind to shut down where sleep claimed her.

James knew the moment Helen was asleep. Turning his head he smiled at John and saw the serenity fall of his love's face. John knew how he felt about him and James knew that John was still thoroughly in love with Helen. That still didn't stop James from loving John or loving Helen for that matter. He was back in the arms of the two people he loved more than his life and if he died tomorrow then he would die a happy man for having felt the comfort that had been denied him for over a century.

John was in paradise, the paradise of having Helen in his arms and knowing that Watson still loved him. This was what he had waned for so long, wanted them for so long that his mind had nearly driven him insane. There was nothing like having Helen and James so near him. John felt the anger in his body subside, die down and abate his body just at the touch of Helen skin and the warmth he could feel from James. They were his sanity, his state of well being. If only he could hold onto them for more than one night… John stopped thinking along those lines. It wouldn't do his mind well to dwell on something that he could never have past tonight. "Sleep John, tomorrow will be here all too soon." James muttered and John smiled. His beloved was right. Letting out a slow breath John disengaged his mind and let the warmth seep into his weary body allowing sleep to claim him. For one night he was free of anger and hatred. For one night he was once again John Druitt, loved most by the two people sharing his bed.
                    I realy like!!more!!
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6263681/1/One_Night_Only

here is the full version!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks sis!!
                        sigpic

Comment

lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have so got to put a bit of mine up soon
                            sigpic

Comment

yes!! Want some J/H goodness!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Got bored with photoshop and made this in 4.2 seconds. Lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X