• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I'll have it up soon with a little sneak peak
    Awesome Sis!!
    sigpic

Comment

I so wanna see lots of Helen and John this season!!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Me too!
        sigpic

Comment

Here are some my fav moments

Plus what was Helen's other hand doing while she sliped the needle out in web 4?
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

If I was her I would sneak a feel of his thigh.... lol!! He was that close... lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              If I was her I would sneak a feel of his thigh.... lol!! He was that close... lol!!
              Me too....lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

*naughty thoughts*

I bet she did.... or at least thought about it for a second.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Helen didn't know how to feel being trapt in John's arms again. He was still as strong as ever. But he had a knife to her throat. A small part of her found it darkly arousing; it should have sickened her but it didn't.
                  Last edited by AresLover452; 20 August 2010, 02:15 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Helen didn't know how to feel being trapt in John's arms again. He was still as strong as ever. But he had a knife to her throat. A small part of her found it darkly arousing; it should have sickened her but it didn't.
                    Spoiler:
                    The feel of Johns hawt body pressed up behined brought back memories both very good and bad he whisperd insanly loveing words in her ear the feel of the cold blade agaist the heat of throat brought her back to the situation at hand , as she slip a seringe out from one hand her other began to strock his thigh ,John never showed the pleasure of her touch the monster within knew better ,she could be his undoing.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Guhng**drool*
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The feel of Johns hawt body pressed up behined brought back memories both very good and bad he whisperd insanly loveing words in her ear the feel of the cold blade agaist the heat of throat brought her back to the situation at hand , as she slip a seringe out from one hand her other began to strock his thigh ,John never showed the pleasure of her touch the monster within knew better ,she could be his undoing.
                        Spoiler:
                        there was nothing she wanted more than to have John in her bed once again. But the monster in him would not let that be. This was all they could have, stolen moments of veiled in violence. Helen took a deep breath and slipped the needle free of her sleeve. She was here to save her daughter, their daughter, but to do that Helen had to stop John. She had to kill the man she loved. Taking the needle she rammed it into his leg and pushed the fluid into his body. John let go of her quickly and fell to the ground.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          there was nothing she wanted more than to have John in her bed once again. But the monster in him would not let that be. This was all they could have, stolen moments of veiled in violence. Helen took a deep breath and slipped the needle free of her sleeve. She was here to save her daughter, their daughter, but to do that Helen had to stop John. She had to kill the man she loved. Taking the needle she rammed it into his leg and pushed the fluid into his body. John let go of her quickly and fell to the ground.
                          Spoiler:
                          His body for a moment began to flicker as he lay on the cold ground ,Helen knelt at his side the blade that had been at her throat moments ago fell from his hand,Helen moved it out of his reach she gave it to Ashley ,John looked at Helen for a moment she saw the love he had for burning as strong as ever in his eye's and he saw the same in hers then his eye's closed the fickering stopped before eveyone she lightly kissed John on the lips .
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            His body for a moment began to flicker as he lay on the cold ground ,Helen knelt at his side the blade that had been at her throat moments ago fell from his hand,Helen moved it out of his reach she gave it to Ashley ,John looked at Helen for a moment she saw the love he had for burning as strong as ever in his eye's and he saw the same in hers then his eye's closed the fickering stopped before eveyone she lightly kissed John on the lips .
                            Spoiler:
                            "I'm sorry," Helen whispered, "I hope you can forgive me?"

"Always," John muttered. His body felt as if it had caught on fire. The flickering got worse.

Helen felt tears well in her eyes as she watched the man she loved fade, disappear into energy. He had become the monster and it was time he paid the price. As much as it hurt her to, helen knew she had to stop him or he would continue to kill. moving back Helen went to Ashley. Wrapping her arms around her daughter she breathed in and tried to clear the tears from her eyes. John was gone and there was nothing. Nothing but her memories and the feelings that she would keep with her always; for all eternity.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              "I'm sorry," Helen whispered, "I hope you can forgive me?"

"Always," John muttered. His body felt as if it had caught on fire. The flickering got worse.

Helen felt tears well in her eyes as she watched the man she loved fade, disappear into energy. He had become the monster and it was time he paid the price. As much as it hurt her to, helen knew she had to stop him or he would continue to kill. moving back Helen went to Ashley. Wrapping her arms around her daughter she breathed in and tried to clear the tears from her eyes. John was gone and there was nothing. Nothing but her memories and the feelings that she would keep with her always; for all eternity.
                              Spoiler:
                              His voice whisperd to her on the wind ''I love you Helen remeber that always, for all eternity'' she looked at the spot she had last seen him hoping he had survived but also at the sametime hopeing he had not she could not bare the thought of the monster inside him returning to them she wiped her eye's she walked backover to where he had last been seen she looked into the darkness
                              ''For All Eternity,John''
                              sigpic

Comment

that was great!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X