Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT:
    Spoiler:
    Anyone care to enlightened me about who exactly is Ares? Not Ares here, Ares... Ares... as in the one from the vid Emengee posted. Am I making any sense?

On-Topic:

Err.... Helen and John love eachother!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      w00t!! Gutter waves!!

Spoiler:
      Helen watched john and James from the safety of the shadows. She had followed them to the White Chapel district. It wasn't tat she didn't trust Jon, but she wanted to see what he was doing. Helen called it curiosity, not jealousy. But what she saw was far more than she thought she would. in the alcove she saw James up against the wall with John full against him; their mouths locked together in a heated passionate kiss. She thought that the sight of that would have offended her Victorian sensibilities and yet she wasn't disgusted by it. Helen found the sight of the two of them kissing highly arousing and pleasing. she felt her heart rate increase just watching John and James kiss, the way their lips ate at each other. her skin tingled while she saw John's hand run up and down James's side and then back up to tangle in Watson's hair. James's hands fisted in the lapels of John's coat, pulling John's body hard against his.

If she could have Helen would have stayed there all night watching the two of them. They looked amazing together. If she didn't leave soon then they would discover her presence; that was if they didn;t know she was there already. John had this knack for knowing when she was hear. Maybe he was doing this for her benefit, to fuel her passion. Did John, on some level, love James enough? Taking a step back Helen turned to leave. She had to lest she be discovered.
      Yes!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      Anyone care to enlightened me about who exactly is Ares? Not Ares here, Ares... Ares... as in the one from the vid Emengee posted. Am I making any sense?

On-Topic:

Spoiler:
      He is a character from Xena

Helen and John do love eachother
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OT:
        Spoiler:

On-Topic:

Spoiler:
        He is the Greek God of war portrayed by the late Kevin Smith on the show Xena who was very sexy and tailor made to play Ares.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Yes!!

Spoiler:
        He is a character from Xena

Helen and John do love eachother
        Spoiler:
        XENA rocks!!!

and yes Helen and John do love each other no matter what!! Hate can only last so long before both tire of it and give up.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          I've never watched Xena. *dodges the rocks trown at her*

and yes Helen and John do love each other no matter what!! Hate can only last so long before both tire of it and give up.
          -or until they die.

Sorry, don't know where that came from. XD

Of course they'll see the light one day! ^^ *cough couch* moment of clarity *cough cough*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Spoiler:

-or until they die.

Of course they'll see the light one day! ^^ *cough couch* moment of clarity *cough cough*
            Spoiler:
            *drops rock* we'll forgive you. lol!!!!

they should!! Love never dies and they have that in spades.... even though it is drowned in hate and frozen in ice.... Ice melts!!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              I won't be throwing any rocks at you but I will recommend Xena. I'm thinking of doing a rewatch of it myself

-or until they die.

There you go again, you angst lover!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

nothing wrong with angst...I prefer a follow through though!!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  *drops rock* we'll forgive you. lol!!!!

they should!! Love never dies and they have that in spades.... even though it is drowned in hate and frozen in ice.... Ice melts!!
                  It does

You should so watch Xena LadyGalaxyJ it is awsome and realy funny!!
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

agreed! I just had a discussion with my younger brother about this and he thinks that John is the coolest male character. He is also ticked off because Ashley isn't alive and demanded to know if she would be in future episodes.

He isn't speaking to me right now because I couldn't answer him. lol

Now on to ff.net to see if there are any new Helen/John fics!
                    sigpic

Comment

good luck on you're Quest!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm working on a new fic called Candle Light
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Sweet!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll have it up soon with a little sneak peak
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              I'll have it up soon with a little sneak peak
                              Yay!
                              sigpic

Comment

Can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X