• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggers spoiler nowww
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I'm sure I will have more when I'm at wok today. i have eight and half hours to work on my fanfic... lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

but i'm on a split shift?!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          I'm sure I will have more when I'm at wok today. i have eight and half hours to work on my fanfic... lol!!
          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Too much True Blood has melted into my brain so i her by classfiy this song as a very very.. *cough* well you get it .. but its defintly Helen/John

Spoiler:
            When you came in the air went out.
            And every shadow filled up with doubt.
            I don't know who you think you are,
            But before the night is through,
            I wanna do bad things with you.

I'm the kind to sit up in his room.
            Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue.
            I don't know what you've done to me,
            But I know this much is true:

When you came in the air went out.
            And all those shadows there filled up with doubt.
            I don't know who you think you are,
            But before the night is through,
            I wanna do real bad things with you.
            Ow, ooh.

I don't know what you've done to me,
            But I know this much is true:
            I wanna do real bad things with you.

sigpic

Comment

BAD THINGS: Jase Everret

I have the song on my iPod... I love it!!!

and yes it does fit Helen and John if they were to... *cough cough*.... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

New Helen and John art.

And a spoiler for them as well from my story.

Spoiler:
                Helen had her arms wrapped around John and tried to think of something to say. He was taking more blame than was truly his in Chase’s case. There was no way John could have controlled what abilities he past to his children, but he could have told her about the abnormality that skipped a generation. It would go so far as to explain why he had always had a temper, the temper of an animal. Even when he was raging Helen had known when to turn is anger to lust, and it made him a powerfully passionate lover.

“This isn’t your fault; you couldn’t have known that…”

“But I should have, I should have done…” John trailed off and turned in Helen’s embrace. There, reflected in her eyes, he saw pain and a need to heal their daughter, both of them. Rather than say anything more, John leaned his forehead to Helen’s. He couldn’t find the words to covey the guilt he felt in what was happening to Chase. His blood, his family cursed his daughters. How was he not the one to blame? He blamed himself and so should Helen, but she wouldn’t and he knew that.

“There was no way for you to prevent this,” Helen pulled back and looked into John’s eyes willing him to believe her, “It would have happened anyway.”
                sigpic

Comment

i'm still on teh Bad Things run
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe, that's not a bad thing to be stuck on.
                    sigpic

Comment

i didn't think so either
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, yeah. Listening to Bad Things and thinking about Helen and John, those are two things i can do and not get bored of... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought you guys might like this It's my 20 Helen/John icons for scifipair20in20 on Live Journal

^click

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ah, those were great! Thanks, Amanda! Nice to see you over here!
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Oh no...our Druitt Magnus reunion is in episode 11 (accroding to tv.com) :-(.... which also means that our Helen/John-shipper day is when epsiode 211 airs not 210. But I'm hoping that Druitt sticks around in the season finale
                              SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Hello, I've lurked here for a while but now I've caught up on everything on the thread I can come out of the shadows!

Helen/John is one of my fave ships right now.
                                sigpic
                                Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Working...
                                X