Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    I love this thread!! john/Helen nothing better on Sanctuary!! They are awesome!!!

Spoiler:
    Helen turned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she angled her head to capture his lips with hers. As much as she had not wanted to develop her gift, Helen had been glad that John had encouraged her. She moaned when John backed her up against the stone sink. He picked her up by the back of her thighs and set her on the edge. Helen wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer, so much closer. His mouth dominated hers and she let him, Helen let John be in control this time, but only this one time. He was like a drug that she thought had gotten out of her system, but as he was here kissing her, making her burn, and making her crazy, Helen deduced that she had not gotten over John. And she never would be over him.

John had spent the rest of the night next to Helen and most of the morning and afternoon trying to get her to use her gift. Now they were in her bathroom heating the passion that lay between them once again. He traced his hand up her waist and under the light camisole top so he could caress her heated flesh. The gentlemen in him told him to stop, he had to stop, and he couldn’t take her while she sat on a stone ledge when there was a perfectly good bed in the other room. John wanted to taste her, to have her again, once was never enough, and it never would be. But they had business to take care of. Gathering his will John stepped away and leaned his forehead to Helen’s.

here is a little Helen and john from my new Ch.10 that i am still working on... lol!!
    Just made my day.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Figured that would work.. lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Figured that would work.. lol!!
        lol
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

i love writing for these two... just so much yummy goodness to them. it is a Shipper smorgasbord to write Fanfic for Helen and John.
          sigpic

Comment

So a friend of mine proposed we celebrate Helen/John shipper day on October 23rd (a.k.a. the day that Eulogy aired on syfy), what do you think?
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452
              i love writing for these two... just so much yummy goodness to them. it is a Shipper smorgasbord to write Fanfic for Helen and John.
              I'am so with u on that Ares

I have recently just finished a story called Hunted it has Action,Ship,Action,Ship more ship an abnormal and more ship it my guess as to what we could see in eps 10 did i mention ship

For the Helen&John Shipper Day i've been thinking what if we have it when eps 10 airs?

What does everyone think? it doesnt have to be when the eps is on but it could be the day after the saterday or something
              Last edited by helenmagnus23; 14 November 2009, 05:10 AM.
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'm on board for Eppy TEN!!! John eppy and hopefully John and Helen goodness, which there is bound to be!!! lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yay, episode ten!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Here is a little shipper moment from my story HUNTED

In this small part Helen and John are resting in a small hidden area within an old mine system a creature/abnormal is hunting them .
                    Spoiler:
                    ''You killed her, John''
                    ''She tolk our daughter from us ! Helen i done it for us for you i barly got to know her Helen''
                    Helen saw the pain in his eye's ohn looked at her the memory of loosing Ashley hurt them boath so much evan know
                    ''I'm sorry John i shouldnt of kept her from you ''
                    ''You done the right thing Helen you have no need to applogise , you raised her well ,my only regret is i never got to be her father , i barley got a chance ''
                    Helen and John looked into each other's eye's then John put his hand on her cheek he ran his thumb over her lips John then leand forward and kissed Helen sensuly and lovingly she kissed him back it began to grow more pashonite after a while John stopped Helen looked at him
                    ''We should continue this later Helen but for know sleep , i shall keep watch ''
                    Helen cuddled in to him John put his arm around her he kept his blade ready John watched as Helen slowly fell asleep in his arm's it had been so long for them boath .

I love this ship so much
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

In this small part Helen and John are resting in a small hidden area within an old mine system a creature/abnormal is hunting them .
                      Spoiler:
                      ''You killed her, John''
                      ''She tolk our daughter from us ! Helen i done it for us for you i barly got to know her Helen''
                      Helen saw the pain in his eye's ohn looked at her the memory of loosing Ashley hurt them boath so much evan know
                      ''You done the right thing Helen you have no need to applogise , you raised her well ,my only regret is i never got to be her father , i barley got a chance ''
                      Helen and John looked into each other's eye's then John put his hand on her cheek he ran his thumb over her lips John then leand forward and kissed Helen sensuly and lovingly she kissed him back it began to grow more pashonite after a while John stopped Helen looked at him
                      ''We should continue this later Helen but for know sleep , i shall keep watch ''
                      Helen cuddled in to him John put his arm around her he kept his blade ready John watched as Helen slowly fell asleep in his arm's it had been so long for them boath .

I love this ship so much
                      Sounds awesome. Can't wait to read the whole fic

So episode 210 it is ....Our Helen/John-shipper day
                      SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

Spoiler:
                        ''You killed her, John''

I love this ship so much

Hehe, so kewl!!!

Well then I shall spoil you guy with another tidbit from my Helen/John story.

Spoiler:
                        “She must die, after everything that has happened to our daughters…” John uttered his tone low and dangerous. He felt a shudder run through Helen as his tone.

“If we killed her John, then we are not better than she is,” Helen replied and leaned her head back so it rested on his shoulder.

“Is this how it feels to be a parent? To worry and want to protect them?” John whispered. Helen could hear the torment and pain, and anger in his voice. She hated to hear him like this.

“Becoming a father suits you.” Helen untangled her hands from his and turned to face him, she needed to see his face.

“I became their father the moment I rescued Chase, truly their father.” John leaned his forehead to Helen’s and allowed her to witness the tears to fall. He had so many conflicting emotions swirling in his mind. The need to protect he children, his woman, and then there was the need to take the life of the woman who nearly destroyed Ashley and Chase. He wanted her blood; he wanted to take her life.
                        sigpic

Comment

i have returned!!!!!

Phewwww GW accidently trimmed a few membrs off when the installed their new server and i dissapeared! but now i'm back and still waiting for that chapter Ares!
                          sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I'm working I'm working and I am almost done and ready post... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

i come to deliver a great vid!

Decode
                              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Ooh... John and Helen goodness!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X