Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season3 talk about trailer so i shall put it in spoilers

Spoiler:
    the flashback episode looks like to me, before or during john being the ripper. he still has that dark sinister look in that really quick show of him but helen looks like shes in charge of the group lol. i'm hoping its before john goes all ripper, atleast if its an epiosde about the five its going to have to show their relationship, you would think cus it's an intergral part of the five i beleive.. well i'm hoping.
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
      That's what I meant when I said 'you broke my heart and killed a bunch of prostitutes so I'm shooting you in the face'

I was speculating on the scar being there in the trailer flashback. that would mean that Helen had shot him and then interacted with him AFTER the fact.
      Oh... lamo!! My Shippy Brain is like not computing things!!!

Spoiler:
      there is something on the S3 announcement thread... or the Spoiler one where it talks about them being back in 1908 and the Five working togehter or something like that.
      sigpic

Comment

^
        Spoiler:
        if it's in 1908. It's definitly after the ripper incident... Which makes me wonder...

I want season 3!! >_<
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'll go and scour the spoiler thread, because right now 1908 makes no sense to me. No way that John and Helen and the rest of the Five would be together after the Ripper incidences 20 years before.
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            ^
            Spoiler:
            if it's in 1908. It's definitly after the ripper incident... Which makes me wonder...

I want season 3!! >_<
            Same here!!

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            I'll go and scour the spoiler thread, because right now 1908 makes no sense to me. No way that John and Helen and the rest of the Five would be together after the Ripper incidences 20 years before.
            I could have sworn that is what I read and it matches up with what I am seeing in the Trailer... cause he does have a scar and Helen looks mad.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              i just looked at the trailer, but his hair is int he way so i can't really tell it could be the scar or just the light.. either way... dones that look like his marcus wig?
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                I could have sworn that is what I read and it matches up with what I am seeing in the Trailer... cause he does have a scar and Helen looks mad.
                I'm not disbelieving you, just wondering. To me, the promo doesn't look like she's angry at John. Helen, John and other men (presumably the other members of The Five) are all standing/sitting on the same side of a table. Personally, I could see it as an argument with members of Oxford regarding a woman as a student, and The Five coming to support Helen.

Just speculation, of course.
                sigpic
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

I can't wait to see!!!

I just looked at it again!! And I so want S3 to start!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see!!!

I just looked at it again!! And I so want S3 to start!!!
                    Me to Does anyone have any caps from trailer?
                    I sooooooo wanna see season 3 so bad it hurts!!!
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      i just looked at the trailer, but his hair is int he way so i can't really tell it could be the scar or just the light.. either way... dones that look like his marcus wig?
                      Spoiler:
                      lmao!!! It does!! But the dark color looks really good on him and gives light to the sinister nature of who and what he was.... hehe!!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Me to Does anyone have any caps from trailer?
                      I sooooooo wanna see season 3 so bad it hurts!!!
                      The Season premiere is like my next sci-fi fix and I gotta have it. Withdraw is no fun!!!

And here are some CAPS!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nice Ares. Do you have the cap of Helen during the flashback?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can find it... lmao!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by AresLover452; 27 July 2010, 06:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            lmao!!! It does!! But the dark color looks really good on him and gives light to the sinister nature of who and what he was.... hehe!!

The Season premiere is like my next sci-fi fix and I gotta have it. Withdraw is no fun!!!

And here are some CAPS!!

Thanks sis awsome pics i so cant wait for season 3!!
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

John looks so hawt int he promos!! And I want to see more of the FIVE where and Helen are lovers!
                              sigpic

Comment

John looks so hawt int he promos!! And I want to see more of the FIVE where and Helen are lovers!
                                Me to those pashonite times they talked about in Kush
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X