No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, yeah! i think with this chapter I am going to work on it this weekend while I am at work. It will give me something to do... lol!!
    sigpic

Comment

I love writing while I'm at work. inspiration always hits when you least want it to! lol.

Question.... am I going insane or are you changing your signature a lot?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        I love writing while I'm at work. inspiration always hits when you least want it to! lol.
        Me to i have so many ideas if i dont write them down i might explode...lol
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I can completely understand that! Im glad I work on a computer because I can just open up word and hide it behind my work database and type away without anyone knowing a thing although I have been caught a few times doing it... most memorable was when I was working on a special scene for part 3 of the beast within... my boss blushed!

it was the worst but the best compliment the guy could give me!
          sigpic

Comment

i have so many ideas while I am working that I would go crazy if I didn't write them down.

My signatures are on a rotation so they change whenever the page is refreshed.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            Me to i have so many ideas if i dont write them down i might explode...lol
            I have a million and nine ideas in my head and it can get a little noisy in there... lol!

I can completely understand that! Im glad I work on a computer because I can just open up word and hide it behind my work database and type away without anyone knowing a thing although I have been caught a few times doing it... most memorable was when I was working on a special scene for part 3 of the beast within... my boss blushed!
            I do the same thing while I am at work.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol!

Ok, so here is the latest chapter!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6017754/3/The_Beast_Within
              sigpic

Comment

Lol!

Ok, so here is the latest chapter!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6017754/3/The_Beast_Within
                Awsome work Emengee i love it
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Emengee, your fanfiction is really good! ;DD I love it!

And you people are so lucky! I can't write at work. >_< The only I can do is listen to music and therefore imagine videos I'd like to do (but can't because I don't the necessary talent). And I still get most of my ideas there (music is a great source of inspiration too)... Anyway, you guys are lucky! That's all I wanted to say. ;P
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Emengee, your fanfiction is really good! ;DD I love it!

And you people are so lucky! I can't write at work. >_< The only I can do is listen to music and therefore imagine videos I'd like to do (but can't because I don't the necessary talent). And I still get most of my ideas there (music is a great source of inspiration too)... Anyway, you guys are lucky! That's all I wanted to say. ;P

I write at work,but not allowed to listen to music.... lol!! But I do it anyway!! hehe!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I have no idea why... but Youtube has decided to let me post the video I tried to post here a while ago. Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

That was awesome!! I loved it!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

awww! Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make!
                          sigpic

Comment

I love making my art and spinning my stores. And man oh man do I have a good one coming up involving Helen and John... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

You can't see it, but I'm tapping my foot impatiently lol

Can't wait to read it!
                              sigpic

Comment

You can't see it, but I'm tapping my foot impatiently lol

Can't wait to read it!
                                lmao!!! what I am seeing in my head is so awesome!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X