No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See!! lol!! I think about it when I was at work and I nearly missed a few phone calls because of that lovely mental image... hehe!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      See!! lol!! I think about it when I was at work and I nearly missed a few phone calls because of that lovely mental image... hehe!
      I had the same thought Ares and i had to ask the customer to repeat what they said..lol
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

So I'm not the only one who does it... LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          I had the same thought Ares and i had to ask the customer to repeat what they said..lol
          Yeah I have to do that too.... lol! John and Helen creep in and I'm like, "What, sry I didn;t catch that."

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          So I'm not the only one who does it... LOL!

Nope!! You are not the only one..... and I am glad to break up the boredom of my frakking lousy job with some John and Helen thinking... or just John. lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

It's so easy to just start thinking about them, isn't it? ;D It happens to me all the time! At work, at school, when I'm talking with my friends... Suddenly, I have a very big grin on my face and people don't understand why. When I try explaining it to them, they think I'm a little crazy, but I know I'm not! ;PP

[Hi! ;D I'm still new here but I've been reading this thread as a visitor for what seems like ages... I'm finally coming out of the dark side. ;P ^^]
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

whats worse is you plan a whole new music video in your head just by thinking about the two of them together but get mad because the clips you want don't exist!

I actually had a funny dream about that last night!

It started off on Helen's birthday with Helen telling Henry Will and Kate that she was going to lie down for a while. They watch her walk out and get all sad and sympathetic and decide to send someone to talk to her. Henry is nominated.

Cut to John and Helen making out like teenagers on her bed.

There is a knock on the door and Helen freaks out and shoves John off of her and onto the floor hissing "Hide!" at him before she tells Henry to come in.

They sit on the bed and there is an awkward conversation where Henry is trying to be nice and sweet and all that and all Helen can think about is the fact that she almost got caught making out with John and the fact that he is hiding under her bed.

I woke up laughing!

Should I turn this into a fic?
              sigpic

Comment

Certainly! Why not? We'll never have enough fics in this world. ;P

I laughed so much reading your post! Especially if it's Henry that goes in her room and tries to cheer her up. He'd be so embarassed knowing what was really going on. XDD
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

whats worse is you plan a whole new music video in your head just by thinking about the two of them together but get mad because the clips you want don't exist!

I actually had a funny dream about that last night!

It started off on Helen's birthday with Helen telling Henry Will and Kate that she was going to lie down for a while. They watch her walk out and get all sad and sympathetic and decide to send someone to talk to her. Henry is nominated.

Cut to John and Helen making out like teenagers on her bed.

There is a knock on the door and Helen freaks out and shoves John off of her and onto the floor hissing "Hide!" at him before she tells Henry to come in.

They sit on the bed and there is an awkward conversation where Henry is trying to be nice and sweet and all that and all Helen can think about is the fact that she almost got caught making out with John and the fact that he is hiding under her bed.

I woke up laughing!

Should I turn this into a fic?
                  lmao!!! that is good and I would have woke in hysterical laughter too. If that was what you were thinking then you should read this... hehe!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6121845/1/Enjoying_Life
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    It's so easy to just start thinking about them, isn't it? ;D It happens to me all the time! At work, at school, when I'm talking with my friends... Suddenly, I have a very big grin on my face and people don't understand why. When I try explaining it to them, they think I'm a little crazy, but I know I'm not! ;PP

[Hi! ;D I'm still new here but I've been reading this thread as a visitor for what seems like ages... I'm finally coming out of the dark side. ;P ^^]
                    WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!

I'm so glad that we have another H/J shipper!!
                    sigpic

Comment

lmao!!! that is good and I would have woke in hysterical laughter too. If that was what you were thinking then you should read this... hehe!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6121845/1/Enjoying_Life
                      *Guhn*

Ok, seriously! THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE SHOW!
                      sigpic

Comment

My fanfic? lol!! But i agree. some sort of secret helen and John tryst's definitely need to be in the show!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

DUH!

very well written! I cannot wait until season 3 because John is back! and according to a video I watched, he and helen get to zort somewhere together. YAY for closeness and grabbing! lol
                          sigpic

Comment

DUH!

very well written! I cannot wait until season 3 because John is back! and according to a video I watched, he and helen get to zort somewhere together. YAY for closeness and grabbing! lol

*ears perk up*

grabbing you say... OOOHH!! Ok this Season really needs to hurry and be on the TV screens!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I completely agree!

While cursing the fact that it isn't october yet I have recently turned out two more chapters for my sanctuary fanfic. My unofficial Beta and I are goint to go over the two chapters tomorrow via facebook chat and then they will be posted.

YAY!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                *ears perk up*

grabbing you say... OOOHH!! Ok this Season really needs to hurry and be on the TV screens!!
                                Big Time!!
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X