Bigfoot Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Sorry...haven't been around much - just very busy, and having trouble juggling fandoms.

But I wanted to say how much I'm enjoying Bigfoot, especially over the past two episodes. I love the added dimension to the character - we are starting to see some of his personality now, especially his relationship with Henry...it's very...touching (for lack of a better word). Just never knew how tender the big guy could be. And then there's the dusting... Anyone else enjoying the character as much as I am lately?

das
    I loved his comment "meetings are boring". See? You just need a guy like Biggie who cuts through all the bull**** and gets to the truth. (I also loathe meetings or "giant time vacuums" as I call them.) And you gotta love a guy that cleans - even if he does shed.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
      I loved his comment "meetings are boring". See? You just need a guy like Biggie who cuts through all the bull**** and gets to the truth. (I also loathe meetings or "giant time vacuums" as I call them.) And you gotta love a guy that cleans - even if he does shed.

mfw

First, thanks to the mod who changed the thread title for me!

Secondly..."meetings are boring" - so true! This tells me that our big guy is a man of action, not one to sit around on his duff and chit chat about what should be done. Give him a job, and he'll do it...give him a feather duster, and he'll do it even better!

I loved how gentle he was with Henry...loving, actually. This is very fulfilling to me because - although he's not 'Todd' - he is a different species, interacting in a positive way with humans...something that you know I love to see Todd doing. So, in a way, Bigfoot is giving me some of the things I probably won't see Todd doing (nursing a human back to health, for instance - gift of life aside), but that I love to see happen between species, or enemies, or any two 'things' that are different from one another.

Now...I wonder how the big fella is at giving foot rubs, because I could really use one about now!

das
      sigpic

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, he was holding something in the medical bed at the end of the pilot. I've always wondered if he was religious since I saw that. Or maybe it's a medical related thing similar to what a Native American would have.

Due to Henry's abnormality being revealed, and Bigfoot is obviously going to help him through it, it makes me think we'll learn more about Bigfoot through the process as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
          If I'm not mistaken, he was holding something in the medical bed at the end of the pilot. I've always wondered if he was religious since I saw that. Or maybe it's a medical related thing similar to what a Native American would have.

Due to Henry's abnormality being revealed, and Bigfoot is obviously going to help him through it, it makes me think we'll learn more about Bigfoot through the process as well.
          I certainly hope so.

Yes, I remember him holding something...I just checked, and it does look like a medicine bag - which would suggest a religious belief of some sort.

AAaarrrrggghh! Now I need to know more!!!

das
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this thread should be added to the Druitt thread, or kept separate. I just dusted it off from 2008! I've been a slacker...

Anyhoo...I loved 'Foot in this last ep (Firewall spoilers)-
            Spoiler:
            The glasses, the book, the Marcus comment...his reaction to Kate admitting she dropped the mind device thingy...just priceless! He just keeps getting better and better.

das
            sigpic

Comment

Hello, it is great that Biggie has his own think and discussion thread. He deserves it.
              I like this character and with every new episode .. he really gets better and better. He looked awesome especially with the glasses
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

firewall
                Spoiler:
                hahaha the twilight comment was awesome! I didn't know who the character was (all I know about the twilight saga is who Bella, Edward and Jacob are) but I really hoped it would be the one he played! and with the glasses! so adorable!
                http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...bum=77&pos=784

Comment

I just listened to the audio interview with Chris and I'm happy to hear we'll get to learn more about Biggie in 304 Trail of Blood.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12018152
                  sigpic

Comment

Cute! LOL Message from Bigfoot and then a review of Firewall ( InnerSpace ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnnpIlIqccE

Comment

Tonight's episode was awesome!! Loved Biggie's back story what we saw!
                      sigpic

Comment

Biggie is getting so much more intereseting!

Spoiler:
                        did anyone else say AWWWWWWW! when he and Kate fell asleep on each other?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          *raises hand* I did!!! That was so cute. and Biggie had both his arms around the pop corn bowl. lmao!! that was great!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:
                            I did!
                            Spoiler:
                            They are so cute passout on the sofa together
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              I did!
                              Spoiler:
                              They are so cute passout on the sofa together
                              Spoiler:
                              they were!! It was awesome!!! Biggie and Kate are so great!
                              sigpic

Comment

I love the Big Guy! Loved getting some background information on him this week and seeing a softer side, but I fear what is coming for him!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X