No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone would like to see the second series again, it begins tonight at 9pm on SciFi UK.
    sigpic

Comment

I emailed ITV4 asking when they would be airing the third series of Sanctuary, and got their usual reply....

Thank you for your email regarding Sanctuary.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer any information on a further series at this time. May I suggest you contact us later in the year for an update?

Thank you for taking the time to contact ITV as we always welcome viewers feedback.

Kind regards

ITV VIEWER SERVICES - DC

This is the same type of email they continually sent when asked about the two previous series, only for them to give out the date very close to the première.
      Perhaps if we all email them we may get an airing date sooner this year? Maybe we can also get them to update their Sanctuary pages on the ITV4 website.

Their contact address is - [email protected]
      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys,

I emailed ITV4 today and asked about S3.
        This was their response:

Dear Julia,

Thank you for your email regarding Sanctuary.
        At present we do not have any information as to whether we will be acquiring the rights to season 3.
        I’m sorry I can’t offer any definite information at this time.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.

Regards,

ITV Viewer Services - SG
        I'm not sure if they are just not saying yet, like they've done before, I hope this is just ITV4 doing its usual. *hopes*

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Wow, that's different from the standard email they sent me. I hope that they get the rights to the show.
          I don't understand them not wanting to show Sanctuary,as it always got good viewer numbers.

I think we need more people asking about the show so they know there's still an audience out there for it.
          sigpic

Comment

I think you are all worrying unnecessarily and reading too much into the responses. It is rare that they confirm anything until a definite schedule has been set and that usually only happens these days close to airing time.
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              I think you are all worrying unnecessarily and reading too much into the responses. It is rare that they confirm anything until a definite schedule has been set and that usually only happens these days close to airing time.
              I hope you're right, RoX. ITV4 have left it until the last minute before telling us about the previous two series, so I hope this is just them being....well...ITV4.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                I hope you're right, RoX. ITV4 have left it until the last minute before telling us about the previous two series, so I hope this is just them being....well...ITV4.
                I'm fairly sure

and it's not just ITV4, pretty much all channels in lots of countries are the same They just don't understand our NEED to see it
                -

Comment

Just saw this on Twitter :

On Wednesday 11th August 2010, @sanctuaryseries said:
                  Hope to tell you date soon! We have to wait for broadcaster to announce first. @AmyCorden: is there any news on when #Sanctuary is going to be airing in the UK?!

So it sounds like they've bought it and just haven't finalised scheduling yet
                  -

Comment

^ yeah I saw that too*Bounces and hopes*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed for an announcement soon(ish)
                      sigpic

Comment

OK they've definitely bought it, so now you just have to ...

WAIT!!!!

From Twitter :
                        On Thursday 12th August 2010, @sanctuaryseries said:
                        Ok, don't hate us, but we know the answer to this. However, as with all our markets, the network announces their premiere dates 1st, THEN we can spread the word. As soon as we can, we'll post it here @summer2424: Just wondered when season 3 of sanctuary will be coming back to the UK? Thanks x
                        -

Comment

Thanks RoX.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay!! Thanks RoX!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Delurking to say - I've just seen a trailer on Watch, (Sky channel 109) for Sanctuary. Looks like they've got the rights to show season 3 first, starting Tuesday October 19th. There is also a preview trailer on their website, go check it out it looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Coloneljenkins View Post
                                Delurking to say - I've just seen a trailer on Watch, (Sky channel 109) for Sanctuary. Looks like they've got the rights to show season 3 first, starting Tuesday October 19th. There is also a preview trailer on their website, go check it out it looks fantastic.
                                This is good news, although I'm surprised to see it on this channel. (which is also Virgin channel 124)

I wonder why ITV4 aren't showing it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X