No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does hunted air next week for you ? If yes have you already seen a promo ? What does it look like ?
    SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
      does hunted air next week for you ? If yes have you already seen a promo ? What does it look like ?
      Yes Haunted airs on Monday. Not seen a promo of the ep so no idea what it's like.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yes Haunted airs on Monday. Not seen a promo of the ep so no idea what it's like.
        According to the Radio Times website, Sleepers is showing on ITV4 on Monday.
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
          If thats so they changed it recently.

Comment

Oh right, a few days ago it said on my Sky guide it was Haunted. Did they change the eps around?
            sigpic

Comment

ITV have changed their programme guide to Sleepers as well
              -

Comment

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crappy crappy crappy Freeview! The transmission last night was so bad I turned it off after about 30 seconds as it was totally unwatchable and now I can't even watch it on ITV catch up. Mousie cries quietly.

Hopefully either the IT dept can sort the problem out so I can watch it on catchup or Friday's repeat will be better quality.
                sigpic

Comment

Are ITV4 stopping for Xmas? Or are they going to keep showing new episodes like last season?

Comment

Looks like they've stopped for the holidays.

Next Monday's Sky planner lists a prog about Nightclub bouncers and a war drama "The Beast" in the Sanctuary slot.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I've just checked ITV4's guide and Monday 4th at 10pm they are showing the film Red Heat and not Sanctuary, so looks like we're on for a 2 week break.

Comment

Confirmation that Sanctuary returns to ITV4 January 11th.

http://www.itv.com/documents/pdf/ITV...highlights.pdf

Comment

Boy that's a long wait! Ah well

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I guess they couldnt start before Syfy.

Comment

On the ITV4 tv guide for Monday 18th we have both parts of Sanctuary Kali 1 & 2 starting and 10pm and finishing at midnight.

Good to know, was hoping ITV4 weren't going to put part 1 on one week and part 2 on the following week!

Comment

It's good but I'll have to tape them and watch the next day, I have to be up at 4.20am so no way can I stay up to watch it all the way through!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X