Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this sounds like an awesome show, different concept and from what she has written about it Amanda Tapping is pretty excited about it! So i for one am looking forward to it!

Lockets
    xx
    sigpic

Comment

Paul McGillion! Paul McGillion!

*jumps up and down happily*
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I am anxiously awaiting this new show, I wonder since the groundhogs say it's going to be an early spring, does this mean the show will come out early too
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Dan Payne (Kull warrior and big wraith in Sateda, amongst other things) and Ryan Robbins (Laden of the Genii) are also involved in Sanctuary and talked about it a bit at P2 with Dan telling a story about filming a scene where he is playing a vampire! Oh and I think Ryan said Chuck Campbell (Chuck the technician) is in it also...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to watching this. It sounds pretty interesting. Only wondering if this will be some form of PPV or if it's going to be free to watch with advertising or something.

Comment

Originally posted by saberhagen83 View Post
              I'm looking forward to watching this. It sounds pretty interesting. Only wondering if this will be some form of PPV or if it's going to be free to watch with advertising or something.
              I hope the second, because PPV in US or Canadian dollars is out of my league, really!

Could I pay in Argentine pesos, instead???
              Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
              (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucreleia View Post
                Wow, AT looks sooooo different with long dark hair that I didn't recognize her!!!

The episodes don't have a release date yet, do they?
                I wonder if they'll release them one per week or if all four will become available at the same time. I just need some details please.

Comment

Here's a recent interview with Amanda Tapping about Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                    Thank you very much for that link. Sanctuary sound really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                      Thanks for the link! Good interview - Amanda is lovely and charming as usual.

Sounds like an interesting premise for the show - I'm really looking forward to seeing AT in such a different role. All being shot in green screen - that must really be challenging, not to mention requiring lots of post-production time.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

"... Did it tell you it's sci-fi?"

LOL!

I don't know who Fiona Forbes is but she angers me.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I'm really finding it hard to wait for this show to start

Is it spring yet?
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

For anyone who is on dial-up and can't get this interview (like me), here's a recap of what we know so far.
                            Sanctuary spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            Amanda's character is Dr. Helen Mangus.
                            She is 157 years old.
                            She was one of the first doctors in Victorian England.
                            She was engaged to Jack the Ripper and has a daughter by him.
                            The daughter doesn't know who her father is yet but will find out.
                            Helen works in a sanctuary that her father built.
                            The sanctuary is for "interesting" people with special "skills" (includes vampires).
                            Working in the sanctuary has given Helen the blessing or curse (Amanda's word) of long life.
                            All filming was done on a green screen and set will be CGI.
                            They have filmed a 2 hour pilot, and when it appears on the website it will be interactive.

This was off the top of my head, so if I missed anything important then I'm sorry. There is also a thread for Sanctuary under Alternate Universes, and the Sam's a great character thread in the Character section has discussed it at length.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                              For anyone who is on dial-up and can't get this interview (like me), here's a recap of what we know so far.
                              Sanctuary spoilers:
                              Spoiler:
                              Amanda's character is Dr. Helen Mangus.
                              She is 157 years old.
                              She was one of the first doctors in Victorian England.
                              She was engaged to Jack the Ripper and has a daughter by him.
                              The daughter doesn't know who her father is yet but will find out.
                              Helen works in a sanctuary that her father built.
                              The sanctuary is for "interesting" people with special "skills" (includes vampires).
                              Working in the sanctuary has given Helen the blessing or curse (Amanda's word) of long life.
                              All filming was done on a green screen and set will be CGI.
                              They have filmed a 2 hour pilot, and when it appears on the website it will be interactive.

This was off the top of my head, so if I missed anything important then I'm sorry. There is also a thread for Sanctuary under Alternate Universes, and the Sam's a great character thread in the Character section has discussed it at length.
                              Ah, you missed one thnig tho.
                              Spoiler:
                              She looks only 127
                              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                              Yes, I am!
                              sigpic
                              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Just cruised by SanctuaryForAll.com.. it's been updated and now includes a teaser, as well as some faq and a way to 'join the team' by sending an email to [email protected]..

Comment

Working...
                                X