Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Methinks Sally meant someone a tad more recent than the 1880's
    Like John Lennon?
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

ringo??
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        ringo??
        She only said one of the Beatles...

We're just not sure how many John's she's had
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          I don't see Helen as the type to take on a one night stand or anything less than something with a little more commitment other than just for some "stress relief".
          I could have seen her and Watson team up...but I can't help but see the attraction between her and John. I think when I watch Kush, it kinda cements it for me. She smiles when she sees him in the door way. I just thought that was something...it meant something about their relationship and how much she still cares and thinks of him. I love the idea of a relationship that has lasted the many years it has between Helen and John...I just believe there is still something there between them even after all they have gone through.
          oh, i definitely agree about helen and john! i might not be a shipper of them, but i'm not blind (or being anti shippery ) to not acknowledge their feelings for one another. i believe, like amanda said, that john is her one true love of her life time.

but about helen being the one night stand type of person... i kind of like the idea that helen's not completely... what, moral? i don't want her to be presented as straight up as sam. i want the human flaws and failures to be more out there to see.

i could see wil about to walk past helen's door, and this sleepy and hunky guy walking out of her room and just giving wil a smirk passing by. wil would stop, eye brows raised, and then helen walking out of the room and just smiling at him. i could see her simply saying good morning will, and walking off for breakfast. wil would say, 'oookay', and then go off for breakfast too. first stopping by henry's room to get the word up on how often this happens.

hey, there was my first snippet of a sanctuary fic.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            She only said one of the Beatles...

.......and Mandy dives right for the deep end
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              .......and Mandy dives right for the deep end
              Well, it's deep enough she won't knock her noggin and break the gutter.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me thinks you don't mean the word the way that word can mean
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Trollop.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    oh, i definitely agree about helen and john! i might not be a shipper of them, but i'm not blind (or being anti shippery ) to not acknowledge their feelings for one another. i believe, like amanda said, that john is her one true love of her life time.

but about helen being the one night stand type of person... i kind of like the idea that helen's not completely... what, moral? i don't want her to be presented as straight up as sam. i want the human flaws and failures to be more out there to see.

i could see wil about to walk past helen's door, and this sleepy and hunky guy walking out of her room and just giving wil a smirk passing by. wil would stop, eye brows raised, and then helen walking out of the room and just smiling at him. i could see her simply saying good morning will, and walking off for breakfast. wil would say, 'oookay', and then go off for breakfast too. first stopping by henry's room to get the word up on how often this happens.

I'm with you Sally

Chelle your view of Helen, to me, just doesn't gel with the way Amanda describes Helen.
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me thinks you don't mean the word the way that word can mean
                      Um...can I plead innocent?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well, you could try...

but some of us know you too well
                        -

Comment

Hee, nice fic!

I can definitely see Helen like this...but not in season 2 after what happened to Ashley. When things are business as usual, or as normal as they can get in the Sanctuary, sure. But I can't really see Helen indulging in that kind of 'stress relief' while Ashley is still in danger.

Spoiler:

Unless AT and DK weren't joking about Count Olaf.

sigpic

Comment

Oh please. As if anyone would believe that at this late date.

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                              Hee, nice fic!

I can definitely see Helen like this...but not in season 2 after what happened to Ashley. When things are business as usual, or as normal as they can get in the Sanctuary, sure. But I can't really see Helen indulging in that kind of 'stress relief' while Ashley is still in danger.

Spoiler:

Unless AT and DK weren't joking about Count Olaf.
                              Spoiler:
                              i have a feeling it's count dracula. really.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                i have a feeling it's count dracula. really.
                                Spoiler:
                                Better than Count Chocula.

He's the guy on the chocolate edition of a children's sweet cereal that has chocolate flavored cereal and marshmallows. In the US.
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
                                X