Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Silly girl, of course not.

The ASP is around six inches long when closed, and maybe 18 inches when extended.

And I've just realised that sounds rather mucky...
    So, a 4-year-old Minbari's pike.

suse
    rofl
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I'll see what I can do. Atlantis is set to record (though I realised that I haven't watched it for about 3 weeks).

Comment

Crap. I'm not recording right now because it's usually only during new episodes.

New scene:

Spoiler:
        New commercial during the replaying of The Queen last commercial break. The main new thing here was of Ashley, who seemed to be cut up in a lovely off-white outfit. Sorry, but I was... too distracted to remember what she was saying.

There was also a little bit more on the elevator scene. Now I don't remember from the webisodes exactly when the line started, but Will asked her what she's a doctor of and her first line was said on the elevator. Again, I don't remember the exact timing of that scene transition (elevator to walking) but as you know they've re-shot 99%-all of it, so...

Comment

Atlantis is a go (good lord, they didn't waste any time )! If my mind isn't totally blown, I'll post after the SciFirst airs.

Right, I'll post after the episode.

Comment

I just saw the 'sneak peek'

Spoiler:
            pretty cool, although, for those that have seen the webbies, nothing new. it's about 60 seconds of the elevator down scene into teh 'freak show'...just freakless

now it has been reshot, cause AT has her new hair and different clothes

Apparantly they're taking the 'leave them wanting more' tact, and not revealing just what hte sanctuary truly is as part of the lure to make peopel curious enough to watch

pretty smart
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!! YESYESYESYEYESYEYESYEYSYEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Yes! Right right right! What I just saw!!!

It was of them getting off the elevator and them walking into Helen's circular lab.

Spoiler:
              As expected, it's extended. There's slightly more dialog (mostly on Will's end I think). There was an additional angle, from above the lab. The screen also didn't come down, however there was an arm or two moving. There was some very nice music accompanying it as well. Oh yes, also, there was no random lab table w/ beakers of boiling stuff either in between the elevator and lab (which was a total plot hole in the webisodes). Overall, the digital aspects look better. Well, that's kind of hard to explain. I suppose I mean in detail but there was also something else. Maybe layering/distance kind of way.

Comment

tune in next week during atlantis for a behind the scenes look at sanctuary

with an amanda interview

pauses for the programming of many vcr's
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Haha! Not really a spoiler but I do it anyway.

Spoiler:
                  So Will was taking his glasses off in the back seat of Helen's car, then they go to a shot of Big Foot looking in the rear view mirror. GOLD I TELL YOU!

Comment

Ok for those wanting it.....

Sanctuary Sneak Peak on SciFi Sept 19

http://www.4shared.com/file/63694439...i_Sept_19.html

You can watch it streaming or download it......enjoy!

*programs DVR*
                    Last edited by JanSam; 19 September 2008, 07:27 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Veryveryvery VERY cool!

*tries to pretend he didn't say Will had more dialog*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                        OMFG!!!!!!! YESYESYESYEYESYEYESYEYSYEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Yes! Right right right! What I just saw!!!

It was of them getting off the elevator and them walking into Helen's circular lab.

Spoiler:
                        As expected, it's extended. There's slightly more dialog (mostly on Will's end I think). There was an additional angle, from above the lab. The screen also didn't come down, however there was an arm or two moving. There was some very nice music accompanying it as well. Oh yes, also, there was no random lab table w/ beakers of boiling stuff either in between the elevator and lab (which was a total plot hole in the webisodes). Overall, the digital aspects look better. Well, that's kind of hard to explain. I suppose I mean in detail but there was also something else. Maybe layering/distance kind of way.

This character Will remind me of young David Hewlett ( I rather teenage Rodney McKay).

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                          This character Will remind me of young David Hewlett ( I rather teenage Rodney McKay).
                          Have you seen the webisodes?

Comment

I read some press materials that stated Sanctuary will be shown in France and Germany.

Do people want episode summaries (for the first half anyway) or is it too soon?
                            Last edited by parsifal; 19 September 2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

This looks like it could be a great show, and i hope it lasts for a long time.

The only problem for me is breaking Amanda Tapping off of Stargate to enjoy her in this show.

I hope this does get guest appearances from Stargate characters though.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

*programs DVR*
                                YOU ROCK!
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X