Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
    Thanks. I did check the link but got "technical difficulties" messages. Maybe it's my slow home connection. I will try again on my computer at work when I get a chance. I also googled Innerspace Sanctuary and a couple of Rocky's youtube videos popped up. I don't know if it showed all he has up though. I'm going to try to watch them, but again I may have to use a different computer. We have the slower "high-speed" at home.
    Haha, it seems I'm becoming known on Google, eh?

Quite a few of my vids are the Curcuit/Innersapce stuff, and they've always gotten good reviews on YT. Even though they were taken using my camera, they've gotten many views, and I hope you watch them, lots of Amanda and Sanctuary treats in them.

Comment

Yep, your stuff is google-able. THen I went to your page from there. I saw a couple of the videos! BUT unfortunately for a few others I tried I could hear the audio but there was no picture. Just black where the video should be. This was at work where the connection is much faster than at home, so not sure what's wrong unless I need some program my work computer doesn't have.
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I found these on twitter and thought someone should share them. I also posted this on the S3 spoiler thread, but thought it'd be good to post here too.

Sanctuary - Six 3.11 'Pax Romana' Promo Pics (SPOILERS)

Comment

Thanks Rocky...have seen them in 3 different threads thus far. Well the obvious has been made clear...the show will go on!!
          5 weeks & 4 days to go...for some anyways. Some us will be lurking the spoiler threads for glimpses as to what happens next.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi, guys, can someone help me find the rest of this article?

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news...nctuary-71.php

It's weird, I know there's more to it, they talk about how some eps in S3 should have been movies and what not, but that's not here. So, can anyone help me get the rest?

Comment

sometimes when i see Haven listed here on gateworld, i think it's sanctuary.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Hi, guys, can someone help me find the rest of this article?

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news...nctuary-71.php

It's weird, I know there's more to it, they talk about how some eps in S3 should have been movies and what not, but that's not here. So, can anyone help me get the rest?
                You realize that article is over six months old, right?

If you want to pay for the article, it will cost you $12.50.
                Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
                  You realize that article is over six months old, right?

If you want to pay for the article, it will cost you $12.50.
                  Yo. Well, at least I got my answer, thank you.

Comment

It looks like filming of Season 4 will commence 11-Apr-11.

The BC Film Commission has Sanctuary 4 Productions Ltd slated as operating between 11-Apr-11 19-Aug-11 for Season 4.
                    -

Comment

So, they're going to star filming season 4 before we even get to watch episode 11?
                      How unfair is that!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        It looks like filming of Season 4 will commence 11-Apr-11.

The BC Film Commission has Sanctuary 4 Productions Ltd slated as operating between 11-Apr-11 19-Aug-11 for Season 4.
                        Yay for a start date!

By coincidence, i am flying into Vancouver on that day.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Awesome news...thanks RoX!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

lovely palindrome
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ryro posted on twitter that he had to do some ADR for sanctuary (looping voices or something) so i think they might even be still editing s3 episodes
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Someone else tweeted the other day about a possible sighting of a certain character in season 4...a certain someone who is supposed to be dead...which we have already been hinted at the possibility of that happening...but now we have a better idea at who it will...or possibly may be!!
                                But you didn't hear that here...or there...or anywhere!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X