Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they also felt that using the will vision too much accentuated the whole 'he's super will' when their main goal with the character was for will to be the one normal amongst all the abnormals.....he's the 'everyman' so emphasizing his will vision ran counter to that
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      they also felt that using the will vision too much accentuated the whole 'he's super will' when their main goal with the character was for will to be the one normal amongst all the abnormals.....he's the 'everyman' so emphasizing his will vision ran counter to that
      Yep, I definitely see that. I remember during the webisode, I was wondering if he was an abnormal.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        I like the tiling used with moderation.

Martin responded to a question at SE about this (someone who attended SE with a better memory please correct me if I'm wrong or miss something) and he said they stopped doing them because they knew they had an intelligent audience and didn't need "Will vision" to point out the obvious. I believe he said they were trying to think of another way of doing it.
        I liked it when he didnt notice the obvious. He's really good so he saw more then others. He read the room better.
        Never crossed my mind he was an abnormal.

Comment

he can stil have will vision, they just don't need to make such an effect out of it. I think of the Mentalist. Patrick Jane isn't a psychic, he's just far more observant than your average person. but they never call things to the viewer's attention that he's seeing, just make sure it's there...so you can often go back and watch and 'yeah, so that was there....' etc.

same thing with will. He can be super observant, just don't need to do the 'halo and emphasize' on what he sees
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow my sentence doesnt really sound right
            Yes, but it was different. And that why I said Sherlock's vision is so much cooler lol

Comment

he can stil have will vision, they just don't need to make such an effect out of it. I think of the Mentalist. Patrick Jane isn't a psychic, he's just far more observant than your average person. but they never call things to the viewer's attention that he's seeing, just make sure it's there...so you can often go back and watch and 'yeah, so that was there....' etc.

same thing with will. He can be super observant, just don't need to do the 'halo and emphasize' on what he sees
              shawn spencer on psych is super observant as well... but they use the highlight what hes noticed...

and i never wondered if will would be an abnormal because of this either... i gathered he was going to be the one 'normal'...
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

COUNTDOWN !!

TO GO
                21 days
                (504 hours)
                (30,240 seconds)
                -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  COUNTDOWN !!

TO GO
                  21 days
                  (504 hours)
                  (30,240 seconds)
                  Cool.

Comment

COUNTDOWN !!

TO GO
                    21 days
                    (504 hours)
                    (30,240 seconds)
                    Awsome!! i so cant wait!!
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

COUNTDOWN !!
                      21 days
                      (504 hours)
                      (30,240 seconds)
                      And getting closer! Very cool!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

COUNTDOWN !!

TO GO
                        21 days
                        (504 hours)
                        (30,240 seconds)
                        Of what do you speak?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Of what do you speak?
                          The departure of those nasty withdrawal shakes perchance??
                          -

Comment

COUNTDOWN !!

19 days
                            23 hours
                            57 minutes
                            TO GO
                            -

Comment

Gadzooks! I can't wait.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Somebody posted on twitter that they saw a Sanctuary trailer on the Space channel!
                                Can somebody record the Space channel for 24h and catch this trailer!
                                Or details?!?
                                PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X